hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven}

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

[center]*This is a role play that I wrote a long time ago, it is intended to have strong sexual content, so if it offends people and/or no one wants to take the part of a male, then I will remove it. Please PM me if you want to play the male part.*

Nineteen year old Amy Brumley has been a personal servant to her master since she was sixteen years old. Originally from a Christian, "No sex until marriage" family, Amy is now hungry for the one thing her master can offer her. She may be human, but she's pretty sure he isn't.
    With the rock hard body, built for sex, there is nothing she would deny him. Amy eventually finds herself begging him for sex, each time getting sadistic smirks from the man and sinuous caresses in return for her "good behavior."
    Are you going to be my good girl or my naughty girl?
    He's a vampire...who has hold of her soul. And more importantly; her heart.

Name
    :: Amy Brumley
    Bio:: Amy finds herself falling for her master after years of plotting to invite him to her bed.
    Pic::
    Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Sexy-g10

Last edited by Hex on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

2Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:46 pm

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

Name::Raven
    Bio:: Amy's Master, My goal is to protect her and keep her safe,
    Pic:: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Raven_288x288

3Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

"Are you still working for him?" Karen's voice asked. Amy's friend was always intrigued by her interest in working as a personal servant. It often made Amy tired, answering question after question about her master.
    "Yes, I'm still working for him."
    "What's his name, again?"
    "I'm not sure." This was the truth, Amy always called him Master or Sir, she never knew his real name. He was about her age, maybe a few years older and he was absolutely the most gorgeous man she had ever met. Sometimes she forgot she wore a cross around her neck, or she would have gone to be with him a hundred times over. She often asked him to send her into ecstasy, but he never took her. He would let his hands roam her body, touching her where she ached to most for him, but that was all he allowed.
    "How do you feel about this mystery man?" She had been working for him for three years now and looked forward to everyday.
    "I think I'm in love with him."

Of course she could never let him know that. Never. He was the kind of man every woman would want, mysterious, sexy, smart and serious. Someone who would never be interested in her.
    "Where are my shoes?" She muttered. Amy was in the downstairs bathroom of his home, putting on her usual uniform. It wasn't required, but it was her only escape to be bad and she wanted him to enjoy her company. What he thought of her, she had no idea.

She heard him come in the door and she quickened her pace to her her "Daddy-approved clothes" back into her back as she straightened her skirt.

4Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:28 pm

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

Looking at her," They are under the bed." saying as I walk by her, Eyeing every Inch of her body, Wishing I could take her. But I don't know if she even likes me, I mean I'm her master for satan's sake. "Raven" I mumbled under my breath hoping shed hear me, Still eyeing her body, Thinking about the Dreams I've had to filling her full of me, Taking her into the darkness of My world.

5Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

Amy jumped slightly when she heard his footsteps on the floor. She wasn't afraid of him, she could never be afraid of him. Was it wrong for her to be more afraid he would never take her to bed? She took a deep breath, trying to keep a straight face as she walked across the hallway to the dining room. The dining room itself was about half the size of her own home and furnished a lot differently. She had to admit, for a single man he had pretty good taste. She often wondered how he managed to stay single for so long, but she was also glad he did. It gave her more confidence that she might just have a chance with him one day.

When she caught his gaze and their eyes met, she immediately felt the familiar heat run to her face and her thighs. She had never had this reaction to a man before, and now she couldn't seem to get enough of it. Her intentions weren't pure, and they both knew it, but she never stopped wishing. "Master." she said in a soft voice of an innocent child, her head bowed slightly. She couldn't help, but wonder what he thought of her, or more specifically, what she was wearing just for him. Her white shirt couldn't be tighter or more revealing unless she was completely opening herself to him. The buttons ending just above her naval and her skirt began and ended about two inches from the start. The only thing out of place was the cross around her neck. "Is there anything I can do for you?" Her question implied a lot more than her services.

6Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:14 am

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

"Well how about you come take a seat?" I say patting my legs, still looking at her.

7Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:01 am

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

She felt a blush creep into my cheeks. "Umm how about I just go get you some wine?" I gestured over my shoulder. "If you want, I'll be your drinking partner tonight."

8Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:04 am

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

Looking down at her pussy,"I have something else in mind to Drink." saying as I slowly look up to her, "some wine sounds good actually"

9Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:06 am

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

She nodded and turned on her heel. It wasn't that she was angry, just a little shocked. She thought constantly about changing, but decided not to keep him waiting. She grabbed a bottle of Dom Perignon, the year was 1943. Good year, she thought to herself. She tried her best not to meet his stare when she handed him the bottle and stepped back. She learned that it was better to show respect, after all that was what he deserved and wanted from her. She bit her lip anxiously trying to suppress her lust towards him. "Do you want anything else?" Her voice was calm, with the slight quiver of her lip it sounded as though she were crying. That wasn't the case at all.

She hated it that he could affect her internal fire so fiercely.

10Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:14 am

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

"Some glasses could help, Maybe the Tall glasses that we have." saying as I pop the cork off of it. Watching her ass as she walks away.

11Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:19 am

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

Amy nodded, even after she had walked away from him. She made her way down the long hallway to the kitchen where she grabbed two wine glasses and she quickly hurried back. He had said he wanted a drinking partner, so she had no problem doing as he asked. "Here you are, Master." Her voice was soft and kind.
    She slowly pulled out a chair and sat down, her legs crossing immediately. She slowly took the glass from him. "My parents wouldn't care either way if I drink, now that I am older." She said in a soft voice, taking a sip. She had been drinking wine since she was fourteen and she always admired the burn it left on the back of her throat. That was the best part in her opinion. Or the beginning of a hangover, that was always fun...until later. The wine was better with age, especially an expensive brand.

12Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:14 am

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

As we take the first drink of wine,"Lean over here for a sec." I say as she slowly leans over towards me, I lean towards her and lick her lips getting some of the wine off of them, Then I slide my tongue into her mouth and kiss her.

13Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:59 am

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

She let a soft moan escape her lips just before submitting to him. It was more the feeling of his hands on her than anything. She could feel her thighs, hot and moist, she was so close to him. She yearned for him to peal back her tender folds and touch her where she ached for him the most. To fondle her breasts that were already swollen with pleasure.

14Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:02 pm

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

I Reached for her breasts and Grabbed them and started to play with her breasts and I whispered In her ear "I love you, I've wanted you for so long."

15Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:13 pm

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

Amy parted her lips letting moans of drunken pleasure fill the air around them. She rocked her hips rhythmically against his hand. Her own hand was on her breast, rubbing, causing sweet sexual friction. She wanted him to take her, to have her nails digging into the skin of his back or twining in his hair as she moaned his name. She wanted to feel his cock inside her, she wanted all of it. She let her shaking hand reach forward and unbutton her shirt, hoping he would ravish her.

He had touched her before, but not like this. Of course, she had never been drunk in front of him either. Nor did she ever act like this, but Gods she would do anything for this man.

16Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:21 pm

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

"How much do you want my hard thick cock?" I ask as I Unzip my pants and pull out my cock.

17Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:25 pm

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

"That depends," Amy whispered. "On how much you want this virgin pussy."

18Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:29 pm

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

"alot" I said as I grabbed her hand and placed it on my cock.

19Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:31 pm

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

With that, Amy reached down between their bodies and took his hard cock into her palm.
    She moaned low in her throat as he kissed her senseless.
    Like some sleek, muscled predator, he moved over her mouth, burning her with his kisses. She listened to his breath as she sheathed him with her hands. He stared at her with a hunger so raw that it made her shiver with anticipation.
    Amy bit her lip at the feel of him between her hands. He was a large man. Large and thick and powerful. She let her hand over the length of him. She wanted his wetness to coat her fingertips.

20Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:36 pm

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

I signed Slightly as I started to feel my Pre-cum Leaking onto her fingers as she Feels my Length between her hands, teasing me to no end.

21Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:39 pm

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

She smiled as she soon pulled back the chair with them on it and then lifted herself and settled on the floor in front of his monstrous beast of a cock. "I want to suck the fluid from your tool master, I want to please you master with my hot mouth." She whispered to him as she watched him lay back with a huge stiff erection.

22Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:41 pm

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

"Alright" I said as I leaned back

23Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:45 pm

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

When her friends had told her about this way to please a man, she always found it obscene and nasty. She could never imagine herself doing this with a man. But she did it for him; there was nothing obscene about the feelings inside her. Nothing obscene about the way he tasted. She started teasing him, testing him first. She looked up at him lightly from under her eyelashes, as she licked her way up to his tip while her hand gently cupped his balls.
    Amy felt his body relaxing more with every gentle suck and lick she gave him. He tasted of man and salt, the very taste of him, making her moan lightly in her throat.

24Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:47 pm

The_Raven

The_Raven
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

Looking down at her I let out a light moan of pleasure as I feel The cum building up, tring to hold back.

25Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Empty Re: Chain of Fate {Hex&Raven} Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:48 pm

Hex

Hex
    Gunner
    Gunner

His heat was incredibly strong against her throat. She slowly ran her tongue along the largest vein, shivering as his throbbing got worse. As she took her lips from him, she rubbed his tip against her lips, like she was applying lipstick. "Tell me how it feels, Master." She begged.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next