hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Chapter 2 - The Night He Said Something More EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Chapter 2 - The Night He Said Something More EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Chapter 2 - The Night He Said Something More EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Chapter 2 - The Night He Said Something More EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Chapter 2 - The Night He Said Something More EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Chapter 2 - The Night He Said Something More EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Chapter 2 - The Night He Said Something More EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Chapter 2 - The Night He Said Something More EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Chapter 2 - The Night He Said Something More EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 2 - The Night He Said Something More

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"One Thing"
By: Finger Eleven

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Restless tonight
Cause I wasted the light
Between both these times
I drew a really thin line
It’s nothing I planned
And not that I can
But you should be mine
Across that line

When they got to Hogwarts everything went as usual. Harry, Hermione, and Ron sat down at the Gryffindor table together. When everyone was seated and the normal sorting ceremony was over Dumbledore stood up to give his normal speech. He announced the forbidden items and that, as usual, they would be post on Filch’s office door. Then Harry noticed Rose standing off to the side of the staff table. Dumbledore motioned her to come to him and she did. “May I have the honour of introducing to you our new exchange student Rose Erimentha. We can all agree that we are glad to have her and welcome her with open arms. A sorting ceremony was performed before school, during the summer, and she was sorted into none other than Slytherin.” The Slytherin table exploded in cheers and Rose went and sat down with them. When Dumbledore sat down the golden plates filled with food and the students dug in. Harry watched Rose and wished once again that he could’ve said something more than, “hi,” when he had met her.

[Chorus:]
If I traded it all
If I gave it all away for one thing
Just for one thing
If I sorted it out
If I knew all about this one thing
Wouldn’t that be something

Rose looked across the tables. She was searching for someone. Finally her eyes landed on him and she smiled and nodded. The nod was so slight that it was unlikely that he had noticed it but when he returned it she knew that he had seen her. She had a special skill of speaking telepathically with people. Something that had developed in Durmstrang. So since she couldn’t talk to him now she decided to set a place and time. “Midnight, the hall that we came in through.” Another nod from Harry showed that he had heard her and understood what he heard.

I promise I might
Not walk on by
Maybe next time
But not this time

That night Harry lay in bed until midnight tossing and turning. He had his invisibility cloak lying on top of everything in his trunk ready to go. When he felt like he could not wait any longer he got out of bed very quietly, slipped on the invisibility cloak, and snuck out. Harry reached the Entrance hall and saw her standing in the shadows by the stairs. She seemed to be looking in every direction at once making sure no one was there. However she hadn’t noticed him, possibly not realizing he had an invisibility cloak, he stood there for a few minutes just watching her. Her hair seemed much brighter surrounding her pale face in the dim light. He walked down to her and pulled off the invisibility cloak. She started to scream until he covered her mouth with his hand. “Shh… it’s just me. I’m really glad I got to see you again.” She smiled and feeling the smile under his hand he removed it. “Come on we’ll get caught here if we stay.” Harry threw the invisibility cloak over both of them and they snuck off outside toward the forbidden forest. As they reached the forest he pulled the cloak off of them. Rose looked at him curiously, “I didn tink Hogwartz studenz were so daring.” Harry shrugged, “should see some of the things I’ve gotten into.”

Even though I know
I don’t want to know
Yeah I guess I know
I just hate how it sounds
[Chorus x2]

They sat in the Forbidden Forest for about three hours just talking. When there was nothing more that they could think of to say Rose stood up to leave but Harry pulled her back down. “Y-you know there’s something between us. I can’t explain it but…” Rose placed a finger against his lips. Bending closer and whispering so quietly that even the close proximity barely allowed for Harry to hear her she said, “Then don’t try.” When she removed her finger her lips took its place. They were so soft as if butterflies wings were touching his lips. He kissed her back and held on to her tightly. Moving his hands over her back down to her waste he pulled her into his lap. Then he moved his hand and caressed her back. Her back was as soft as her kiss. When he knew that the kiss had to end or it’d go too far he sat her back down and stood up. Then he walked off into the shadows of the trees toward the school. Rose was left there staring after him.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum