hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
On One Late Night EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
On One Late Night EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
On One Late Night EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
On One Late Night EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
On One Late Night EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
On One Late Night EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
On One Late Night EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
On One Late Night EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
On One Late Night EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

On One Late Night

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1On One Late Night Empty On One Late Night Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:05 am

KarenaTheFreak

KarenaTheFreak
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

One late night Karena was walking around town, the moon was full and the night was clear. She went to the lake to think, as she did every time she needed to clear her head. At exactly midnight something happened. A male appeared, seemingly from out of nowhere, and told her she was the one he was waiting for. Completely scared Karena ran away from him, only to run into another guy who appeared out of nowhere. He too told her she was his soul mate. Again she ran. When she got home her parent's told her the truth. Her mother was a witch and her father a vampire. Their union was looked down upon by everyone. Until one day when they made a deal with the elders of her mothers Coven and her fathers Coven. Unfortunately, the deal they made was that once their first daughter reached 18 she was to marry the person next in line to be in charge of the Coven or Group. The one problem was that Karena was a mixture of both, and she had to choose only one side, and when she chose, her other half would be locked up within her for eternity. Who will she choose? And what will either side do to get Karena to mate with their future leader?

*~CHARACTERS~*
~ Karena -- Me
~ Future Witch Leader (Male) -- Sumara
~ Future Vampire Leader (Male) -- Kressie
~ Karena's closest human friend --
~ Coven's Crone (Current Female Witch Leader) -- Me
~ Vampires Mistress (Current Female Vampire Leader) -- Sumara
~ A few Witches
~ A few Vampires

*~RULES OF THE RP~*
~ You MUST make it lengthy. No one sentence/one word stuff. Minimum of 3 sentences per post.
~ Since you must make your posts long you may only be 1 character, UNLESS, I have seen your work and believe you can handle 2 characters.
~ The profiles must also be lengthy. Give a pretty good background of your character. And please try and us a pic that is slightly believable. Don't use a girl with wings for a human.
~ The Vampires have the ability to alter human minds and memories in order to feed, do not try using it on other vamps or witches, it won't work.
~ Witches can use all sorts of Magick. They cannot control someone though, they use their magick for good (Light Magick)
~ If you choose to be a human you cannot randomly have powers, unless you were undercover to keep Karena safe, and I don't want more then 1 person from each side to be that sort of character.
~ Karena is the ONLY HYBRID. There are non other like her. Her parents were both in line to take charge of their respective covens and the deal was made so they could be together, and both produce an hair to the covens throne.

(Note: Witches can grow old and barely age, but unlike vamps, they die around 200 years old.)

*~Character Sheet~*
NAME::
SPECIES::
BEST ELEMENT:: (witches only)
BEST POWER:: (Vampires only; mind control or memory erase/replacement)
BIO:: (Remember, Lengthy)
LOOKS:: (If you cannot find the perfect pic the describe your character IN DETAIL, or just describe the slight change [hair color, eye color etc.])

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

NAME:: Karena Drako
SPECIES:: Witch/Vampire Hybrid
BEST ELEMENT:: Water
BEST POWER:: Memory replacement
BIO:: Karena was born like any normal human, and grew up in a home with good parents and always having everything she needed to have. She never really knew her relatives but she didn't mind, she had friends for that. Her parents encouraged her when she started taking Dance and Music classes and also started getting into water sports.

Her school life was fine. She had a few good friends and was known a little thanks to her dancing. She got through most of High school without any incidents, getting a few boyfriends but nothing really huge.

Karena thought she was a normal high school teen. She was in her last year and everything seemed to finally be working out for her. One night she took her normal late night walks to the lake where she always went to think and ponder things. She never thought anything like this would ever happen. but when the clock stroke midnight on the day of her 18th birthday 2 men appeared saying they were her mates. After running home and telling her parents about the strange men they told her about the truth. What they were, the deals, and how sorry they were now that it was time for her to pay their promise.

Karena now has to choose between a vampire and a witch, which also mean she'd loose half of herself in the process, and become the next ruler of either a Witch Coven, or a Vampire Coven.

She just wants to be a normal teen again...what will she do?

LOOKS:: On One Late Night Alissa10
(Her hair is blue and black, and has one purple eye, one dark blue)

NAME:: Natalia Volfson
AGE:: looks to be in her late 60's but she is actually 199 years old.
SPECIES:: Witch
BEST ELEMENT:: Air
BIO:: Natalia was born and raised in the coven. She always followed all the rules, and never disobeyed her mother, or the elders. She was best friends with Karena's mother when they were younger, they even used to practice magic together. When Karena's mother started sneaking out Natalia wondered what she was doing. One night she followed and saw her best friend in the arms of a vampire. She reported it to the elders of her Coven, knowing it was against the rules to be with a vampire.

Unknown to anyone then, they had already married and were going to leave to live as humans. Natalia was asked to take charge of the coven, until Karena was 18 and old enough to choose her mate and decide what she would be.

Natalia took care of her coven, and told the young heir to the the Witches Coven about Karena and how she'd be his one day. She never expected Karena to take so long to choose.

Natalia is a nice old lady if you meet her on the street. But if you anger her, she can kill you with barely a thought.

LOOKS:: On One Late Night Witch_wideweb__430x337

Last edited by KarenaTheFreak on Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

2On One Late Night Empty Re: On One Late Night Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:59 am

TigerGirl

TigerGirl
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

NAME:: Sumara Tigre
SPECIES:: Vampire
BEST POWER:: Mind control
BIO:: Sumara was born to a normal family over a thousand years ago. She remembers only some of them, not really caring for the memories much. She remembers when her father sold her and her sisters to a man for food for himself. Her sisters had been killed, but, because the man liked how she looked, Sumara was spared, and was turned instead.

She spent much of her earlier years learning to control herself and her urges. Only when she did was she able to kill the Vampire who turned her. In the process she ended up becoming the first leader of the Coven of Vampires who had been trying to kill him.

Now she must retire, allowing a new Master to ascend the throne, but he must be mated first. She watches closely as the two young men fight for Karena.

LOOKS:: On One Late Night 67bafd10

NAME:: Viktor Krumm (lol guess where I took it from?)
SPECIES:: Witch
BEST ELEMENT:: Air
BIO[:: Viktor was born within the Coven, and trained since birth to use his Witch abilities and be perfection. As the future ruler he had no choice but to be perfect.

His parents taught him well, and he was chosen as the Hybrid's mate. He was told about her and also told he could not ascend to the throne of the Witch Coven.

Now he is trying to win her affection and get her to be his mate.

LOOKS:: On One Late Night 3blaks10

Last edited by TigerGirl on Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://the-children-of-nyx.freeforums.bz

3On One Late Night Empty Re: On One Late Night Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:09 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((Hey Viktor Krumm is amazing! And can I have 2 characters? If so let me know and I will make the other one))

Name: Xavier Krecher ( Vampire Lover))
Info: Is a vampire. Xavier has just found out that he has to get married to some girl that he doesn't even know because she is 18. I really hope that she is nice and easy to get along with. I want to be with someone that will make me happy. Xavier learns about why he has to get married to her and tries to see if there is way around it for her, even if he has to die or leave the coven. But if they kick it off that would be great. Both of Xavier's parents are vampire's and he isn't even sure if they know about what is going to happen. Xavier is pretty laid back and easy to get along with. He sticks up for his family and for the one that he loves, also for his friends too.
Pic:
On One Late Night Gerard_Way_ID2_by_NimrodelPR

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

4On One Late Night Empty Re: On One Late Night Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:45 pm

KarenaTheFreak

KarenaTheFreak
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Yes you can Hun! and thanks ^^ if you take the friend we can start!

5On One Late Night Empty Re: On One Late Night Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((which friend would you like me to be?))

6On One Late Night Empty Re: On One Late Night Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:05 am

KarenaTheFreak

KarenaTheFreak
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Karena's friend.

7On One Late Night Empty Re: On One Late Night Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:58 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Name: Kristina Yabberton
Bio: Has been bestestestest friends with Karena since they were 2 years old. She cannot remember a day that her and Karena have not been with each other. She never wants this friendship to end as it is her most treasured one. Kristina is tough, and short. She fights for those that she loves nad for her family and friends. Karena is almost the only family that she has besides her mom and her brother. But things with her mom and her mom's new boyfriend have been pushing her nad her mom away and it is upsetting her. But she is glad that she has Karena to help her through it.
Pic:
On One Late Night Beautiful_girls_1

((there you go my love))

8On One Late Night Empty Re: On One Late Night Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:30 pm

~*Fire*~

~*Fire*~
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Can I be a witch?

9On One Late Night Empty Re: On One Late Night Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:56 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((I don't see why not. We need people so that we can start! So just make one and if she says no then you can remove it but I am 100% possitive that she will let you join. She is pretty easy going like that Very Happy ))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum