hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yes I think I have. She is wonderful and she won't interrupt things with the botherhood and such because she is a assassin. You know who she is. She is Farfella, I just hope that now that we have bonded and we have given each other our all that she won't abandon me like the others have. I have never seriously settled down with anyone since what happened to Bionca. When she was killed by the king who I beheaded an hour afterwards. I never even know that she had debts to pay with him or I would have paid them all for her. But I am hoping things will be better this time and that no deep dark secrets will be hidden." I said to him and with the back of my hand I wiped a tear from my eye as remembering about Bionca still sort of upset me but not as much as it used to. I forgot that she had my necklace, but she was going to keep it. Something else that I should have seen with Bionca she didn't wear any of my stuff, and she always kept to herself. I could see the Farfella wasn't going to be like this and I hoped that she wasn't going to start. I loved her the way she was and the way that we got along was great. "I feel so attached and connected to her in many ways that I wasn't with Bionca. So will you be able to make those weapons and clothes and armour?" I asked him with a joking smile knowing that he could make anything for anyone.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

"Of course!" He said feigning insult but playing. Looking over the designs and setting to work, listening to Ezio. "Farfella saved my life once whilst helping an assassin and kept my cover. Her devotion to the cause I can only imagine matches that which she has to you. You said it yourself she said she would not take up the call of the Eagle and go on mission if you two started a family. Not right away. She is willing to put her vengeance and life on hold for you Ezio, for your children."

He finished the clothes and new hidden blades starting to work on the armor. "I think perhaps you are her new heart that replaced that which was broken.I think she loves you and as long as you are good to each other she will be in your life for quiet some time my friend." He finished everything and gave it to him. Telling him if anything needed to be changed to bring it back, watching his friend trace the gifts. "You love her and she loves you...protect her well." He smiled.

FarFella woke and found herself alone and smirked at the rose and eagle feather left behind in Ezio's space. Getting up she drew a bath. setting out her clothes before getting in and cleaning up before relaxing back a bit letting the heat seep into stiff muscles, auburn hair now nearly black as it dripped water and clung to pale fair skin. Closing her eyes as she rested her head back and traced the A around her neck softly.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I was listening to him closely and I knew exactly what he meant. She went through a tough time too and mine was really hard to get over and then I met her, and I just felt attached to her. I didn't even know it at first, but when she went missing and those first 24 hours were hell, I knew that all the rest would be until she was back or until I found her. Turns out that she came back first, which was probably for the best. I knew right there and then that she was the one for me. The one that wouldn't hurt me, the one that I had always been looking for. I just hoped that my heart was right this time and that things didn't fall apart like they did last time. I was glad that she was willing to put her life on hold for a bit, but if she wanted me to also I would, even though I know she won't ask me too, if I see that she needs to be tended too or needs a break then I will take that break. I would give my life for this girl and for our unborn family. I am just glad that I finally understand someone who knows what my job is and why it is important to the world that I keep my job and do it to the best that I can. I totally zoned out for part of his conversation but I knew that he knew it too. I heard what he said at the end though. "I do love her with all my heart, and I intend on protecting her and loving her until my very last dying breath, which isn't going to be for a long time (we can all hope I thought in my head) and that is what I plan on doing for the rest of my life. Is to live and protect her and my family. They are going to become my life besides my work." I said to him with a smile. I then gathered the stuff and I headed back to the hideout. I had the surprise for, the other surprise was that my uncle has given me his villa as he is moving away and I wanted her to move there with me, as for now and hopefully forever it is one of the safest and well hid assassins' place and I wanted us to have and raise our family there. I just hoped that she would agree. I bid Divinci goodbye and I left through the open rooftop. I arrived at the place and I was veruy eager to tell Farfella my news. As soon as I entered the house I smelled her. I knew she had recently taken a bath because the smell of her bubbles smelt good. I hid the stuff and slowly walked into the room as to not startle her. I leaned in and kissed her silently on the cheek which suprised her. She then woke up with a huge smile and kissed me back on the cheek. I then handed her her new presents, and then I told her, "These are a little gift for you, and when you are done opening them I have some more GREAT news for you. Well at least I hope it is as good of news to you as it was for me." I said as I watched her open her gifts.

She loved them and his gifts and news. She got dressed in the new clothes. wearing black, white and red. Armor fitting, slender but light. She took up the assignment he needed one with the most experience on out of Rome far away. Promising to stay safe. He got messages back of success from the shores where she had gone. In fact the cities of the shores burned borgia flags and attacked soldiers. News of an assassin freeing the poor that had been moved to execution. Families reunited in the shores of Sicily the banner of the Assassin's and an Eagle flew openly made by the people of Sicily.

The leader of the city of Sicily was in Rome set for Execution. Arriving where he was to be beheaded. His men with him but they grabbed his shoulder to stop him. Looking ahead where men with riffles were stationed they were moving into position. Walking through the sea of the crowd and of red was a hooded person in white. The crowd separated as two guards came at them but they jerked and fell before them. The men on the roof tops taken and killed by those not belonging to Ezio at all.

The Assassin bellow was dressed in white and red with the Emblem of the assassin's on their shoulder cape immortalized in burning red and black. Collar around their neck and inner tunic black. Twin assassin's blades on each arm. Boots long, armor light and slender bearing a eagle. A woman. Two more came at her she threw her hands and knives hit home. The crowd moving as soldiers with spears surrounded her the guard laughing but a eagle went over head and bolts flew free hitting all the guards around her. Falling. The guard stopped laughing at that and the explosions of the towers as the flags of Borgia fell and burned. Two guards came at her but she cut them down from their horses. Out of the crowd other assassin's coming out along with the rebels of Sicily.

They ran at the guards that ran at them but the woman walked forward then trotted, unsheathing a sword from a dead man and slid on the stone streets cutting down two soliders to spin on heel and impale two others. Cross bow clearing her back she hit the commander between the eyes and used the crossbow to impale the captain of guard he fell and in his fall she stepped on his back and up air born. Hidden blade chiming and out going into the Borgia royal guard and senatoral Judge. Closing his eyes she cut the Sicily leader free turning to the crowds as she stood up on the barrel and he was taken away into the crowd and safety gone. Voice loud and clear. "I AM FARFELLA AUDITORE! WE STILL LIVE AND THE BORGIA'S DAYS ARE NOW NUMBERED! JUSTICE FOR ROMA WILL DAWN IN VENGEANCE AND IT'S PEOPLE SET FREE!" The buildings around them lost their flags and the banners of the Assassin's went out though it was the one the people of Sicily had made not knowing their true symbol as people began to riot against the Borgia guards now out numbered which let the assassin's slip away. Guards came at her but she grabbed the rope and shot her pistol she was yanked and thrown out across the courtyard running and leaping across poles as gun fire erupted and missed. Disappearing across a roof. When Ezio turned shortly after he saw her on the roof top across from him with an eagle she let it go her lips going into a smile she ran from him towards home to the sanctuary giving him a game of chase.

When he came into his room closing the door her armor was on the table with her weapons. She snuck up behind him when he turned his lips were taken and she pulled he found his armor undone and her touch undid him, smiling she had dinner set out for them. Telling him of Sicily and her hair was much longer now. She had done a lot in a matter of two months. "But I am here to stay now and in hiding." She saw his confusion to smile, "We need to start thinking of names."

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"You did all of that, while being. WHAT! Oh well it is over and done with and you did amazing! I seen a lot of it. I am glad that you did such a good job! I am glad that they will finally be free and they should not have too much more trouble, and now we have another city behind us which is also good. Ones that won't be afraid of us. I will go and talk to Da Vinci tomorrow some time." I said to her with a smile. "If it is a boy I would like his first name to be after me and his second name to be after my father if that is okay; and if it is a girl I am open to any suggestions. That one I will leave to you. It just has been in my family to name the first and oldest son after the father. If that is okay with you, if not then we can work around it." I said to her with a smile, and I caught her lips in mine and I put my hands down her back. I loved feeling her she was so amazing. "Did I mention how wonderful you were out there?" I asked her followed with another passionate kiss.

His kiss was followed by her own before he found himself unclothed and taken by her. The passion shared making him feel that he was not the assassin but a man, she slept with him easily in his arms. The months easily passing as she stayed in hiding now, staying safe. He got to be there for the first kick and heartbeat. Leonardo's doctor stayed with them now and the midwives were the other assassin women he had recruited. his men paced a bit when he returned to find she had gone into labor an hour ago. not yet delivering. She was in bed with support and just starting to deliver. The doctor predicting another hour of labor if that before the baby arrived, leaving Ezio alone with her for awhile while she was resting. Soon feeling pain even greater. Soon enough he was holding Ezio Giovani. His son. He was a spitting image of Ezio with the fairness of his mother and farfella's color of auburn red hair.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

He was amazing. "You did a wonderful job Farfella. I am so proud of you and he is the best son I could ever ask for. He looks like me but also has you in him too. I hope that he likes our family." I said to her kind of worried because I hoped that he was ready for what he was about to become. He was perfect. I held him in my arms and I looked him, he smiled up at me and I hugged him really close. His name sounded amazing. I loved how it flowed. "I am glad you liked the name that I picked out and that you went with it. It flows so very nicely. We must call my family and let them know about this." I said to her with a smile knowing that my family would love to know and they would love to know about my son. "But I will wait until you are back at home and ready to have visitors." I said to her with a smile. She and my son would come first. I then leaned over, with my son still in my arms, and I kissed her on the forehead. "You did an amazing job, and you have given me the best gift that I could ever ask for." I said to her with a huge smile and then I kissed her on the lips.

Farfella relaxed and smiled tiredly giving him a returned kiss. His mother and sister adored their new nephew when Ezio did bring him to be seen. So calm and quiet. Yet so very curious and more so on his father Ezio then anything else making him feel cherished by his newborn son. Their bond growing stronger each day spent together under his watch.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I watched my son grow up with pride, hard to believe that he would be 2 already tomorrow and he was getting to be more and more like me every day. He had the bravery of his mom and I all mixed into one. He was going to be an amazing assassin, as I was hoping that that is what he would be and that he would carry on our name when I could no longer do that. I was sad to see that he was growing up so fast, but I knew that he couldn't stay so little forever. He has such adventure and knowledge that also came from me and his mom. Wow he had so much of each of us in him and it made me proud. He spoke good and clear words like my father and he used them wisely just like my father, and he could be shy at times like my mother, but once you get to know him beware. He already has his own armor and clothes made by De Vinci. I thank him every day that he helps us out. I am very greatful that I had him as a best friend. He was more like a brother to me than anything.

I watched as Ezio brought his son over to see me, so I could make him new stuff and I was very pleased at how much better he was doing. I was a little worried at first, but I have seen that Ezio is going to be a great teacher and a great father, I seen so much of him and Farfella in him and his son, but I also seen a lot of Ezio's family in him, I wouldn't know about her side of the family as I have never met them before. I know how proud Ezio's father is of his grandchild though, as he talks about him all the time. He had the smarts just like his grandfather. Hard to believe that Ezio's son is turning 2 today. We are throwing him a party tonight, and I made him some stuff and I hope he likes it. Which also reminds me that I should go and get ready for that. He was getting so big. It seemed just like yesterday that Ezio was coming through those doors and telling me that he was going to be a father and that Farfella was going into labour to have the baby. It was so amazing, and if I think he is growing up so fast I can't imagine how they had felt. I showed up at the house early, so I could look after Ezio Jr for a bit and let him and Farfella have some time to themselves for a bit. I thanked me and nodded as I took his son outside and showed him the hidden paths that I knew about behind Ezio's house.

I looked at my wife with such happiness in my eyes. "He takes such great pride in looking after his Nephew. I am glad that we made him the god father of our child, I have so much comfort and confidence in him knowing that if something should happen to us that he will help my son to his full potential and that he will teach him to carry on our name if that is what he wishes." I said to her as I watched them out the window and once I seen that they weren't in site anymore, I looked at my wife and smiled. "So we have some time to ourselves, and people won't start arriving for the party for another 3 hours and if I know de Vinci he will have Ezio out at least that long. What would you like to do my love? It is all up to you!" I said to her with a smile, even if she just wanted to go for a walk or save some citizens that would be fine with me. I knew we haven't had much time together since the baby, and I was glad that we would get some now.

She had walked up behind him listening to him as he turned to her she leaned and kissed him. Before he knew it their passion had gotten the best of them. In bed, reminding him of the night they had made Ezio Jr. each others. Getting a bath together arfterward to get cleaned up to meet their guests. Still wearing his necklace and ring.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I took her hand and walked down the stairs with her just as Leonardo and Ezio Jr got back and as guests started to arrive. Wow! I couldn't believe that my little boy was getting so much bigger. He was growing up right before my eyes. It seems just like yesterday that he was born. Time sure does fly. I am happy that he is growing up and seems to really enjoy what we do and what he is learning but at the same time, I wish he was still little because soon he will be ready to be out and doing stuff on his own and I like being needed by him. I guess every parents goes through that. I looked at my wife and I could tell that the same things were running through her head. He was growing up and not taking his time at that either. but he was a smart learner and a faster one then I was at that. But it made me smile and everything that he did and learned made me smile even more. He was going to make me really proud and I knew that he would keep the world safe just like I have been doing and my wife also. When I retire I am happy to say that the world will be left in his hands, but that was wayyy in the future. I snapped back to reality as soon as my mother started talking to me.

"Where do you want me to put his presents and the cake?" I asked my son, who clearly had been zoned out.

"You can put the presents over there on the table that says presents and you can put the cake on the counter." I said to her and the cake smelled so good. I missed her cooking but Farfella was an amazing cook too. I gave my mother a big hug and a smile and watched her waiting for Ezio to come back.Ezio came running in to tell me the things that him and he uncle had done. I picked him up in my arms and listened to his stories.

"He took me to your guys secret treehouse and everything and told me that I couldn't show it to anyone because only the 4 of us know." I said to my father with a big smile. "And he showed me shortcuts and places to underground hide outs that lead right back to our house and to other places." I said to my father.

"Well I am glad that he has shown you all of those places. Now go see your grandma and grandpa as they are here to see you and they miss you lots." I said to him as I kissed his head and set him back down on the ground. I seen Farfella smile at all his stories and she hugged him quickly before he ran off. I looked at my wife with the most love in my eyes that I could give her and I re-took her hand and we went outside to greet people and to instruct them on where to put stuff. Leonardo them came over and started to talk to us. I smiled at him. I was glad that he was proving to be a good god-father and uncle to our son. He made me proud also, knowing that I picked out the best person to look after our son if something was to happen to Farfella and I and we couldn't do it ourselves; and he is such a big impact on Ezio.
"I am grateful for all the stuff you do for us and especially for what you do with him. He loves you to pieces. I couldn't have picked a better uncle and god-father for my child." I said to him as I gave him a hug and started to instruct more people.

Every time that Ezio reminded me why he picked me I couldn't help but feel so much pride. I was so glad that he trusted me and respected me to not only be his sons uncle but also his god-father. I hoped nothing happened to them ever but I am glad that they picked me."It is no problem. I love looking after him and he always behaves, he is such a good kid. The world will be very proud of him. He got 105% on his test today in training, but you didn't hear it from me, because if he forgot to tell you I am sure he will when he isn't so excited about his birthday. I said to them both with a smile.

"That is absolutely great and I won't tell him that you told us already." I said to him with a chuckle and Farfella gave a little laugh too.

Farfella smiled watching her son. After another year she gave Ezio twins. A boy and a girl. Miza and Nuemu (My-zah)(Knee-moe). His mother now stayed with them looking over the children for Farfella was now back as an Assassin, training the new members both male and female. Out on mission in Sicily. One assassin in particular she had asked to stay in her stead by the name of Ennis. She had saved Farfella's life and paid the price for it though Ezio had never met her. Ezio's sister looked to him, "So you are going to meet the secret one today." She looked out the window. "Ennis has been watching over Farfella since Ezio was born to you and now the twins, she takes missions one should not be able to take and she never reveals herself even Farfella has a hard time tracking her down the way she hides. She is dangerous but like the Eagle she is free and elusive to catch but like the exotic tiger you never forget her or when she strikes."

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I am not worried about meeting her. If Farfella trusts her then I do too, and when Farfella and her want to meet me then that is when I will meet them. I am glad that you are here, where is our mother? I haven't seen her or the kids today. I hope they aren't giving her too much trouble. It's hard seeing your son grow up so big, and knowing that he loves the same job that you do and wants to do it, and be just like you. It makes me proud but also scares me at the same time. I am glad that he wants to follow in my footsteps and protect the world from evil, but at the same time it scares me shit-less." I said to her with a happy and worried look on my face. I just wasn't sure. I want him to become an assassin but he is my oldest son and I worry about him. Just like I will with the younger ones when they come to this age." I am also glad that I have no big enemies that have a bounty on my head, or I would worry about everyone so much more. I just hope that things stay like this, even though I am sure that won't happen. One can hope can't they?" I asked her as I walked over to the bar and poured myself something not too strong but not too weak.

She listened to her brother and his worries. "Even with the Borgia out there they have more to fear with Ennis free and protecting the brotherhood. She has friends in high places Ezio, and I am glad Farfella made her a friend and not an enemy." One of the younger assassin's rushed in to tell him the Borgia had cornered his mother and the children in the central city courtyards. His sister suddenly grabbed his arm. "NO EZIO!"

Whistling went out all around them and several arrows rained to shatter from gun powder into bolts. Raining down and piercing Borgia guards. The other guards looked around suddenly to see glints of light and shadows pass between roofs and behind them. A presence passed around the square of death and coldness from the unknown and Fear of the guards and citizens. One guard hit the ground to see a chain around his ankle and boot and moved but too late crying out dragged into the alleyway the cry cut short as red splashed the walls and stone floor, helmet rolling out they threw torches into it to find nothing. Like a phantom. The guards massed together to look for the culprit while not exposing their backs. His eldest glared the man holding him. "Auntie En is going to kill you." He said coldly. "you've made her mad." One guard came off his feet and into the rafters. Gone. Dropping from the opposite rafter, neck broken and staring sightlessly at the guards. A shadow dropped hidden blades going home into the gaps of armor into hearts.

The third turned and jerked. The other guards turned with weapons trained. The third fell back the shadow walking out ignoring the gun fire that missed them. Wearing the robes of a master assassin. Face hidden by the hood and by the red face sash from the bridge of the nose down. Nothing exposed. Eyes catching the light made them seem to glow unearthly beneathe that hood. No fear of death, defiant. Throwing back the shoulder cape and pulling they held two hand held crossbows. Aiming the bolt was not normal and the triggers sparked as light flared and the bolts took flight hitting the guard groups with guns and their weapons wagon. They went up in explosion they had been dynamite!

The Assassin dropped them as they dismantled so not being able to be traced or reconstructed. Turning on heel twin folds of leather uncurled out. Twisting on heels the assassin unleashed the whips in a dance hitting bolts that came and striking solders before catching two by the necks running up and flipping over the rafter they came off their feet and became hanged. Rolling up and off twin swords out and cutting down soldiers she hopped between the pillars cutting as she went and landing on the barrels balanced on it and avoiding strikes. Extremely agile. Two assassin's got Ezio's mom and the twins down a secret passage and she kept moving. Catching the guard in the knees with the sword he cried out and fell dropping Ezio jr. But not for long, beheaded. She sheathed the swords and grabbed Ezio who used the momentum to get on her back. Surrounded by guards she flecked out her wrist the rope cut and grabbing it was yanked. Time slowed Ezio saw the pistol change over and the fire. The hidden barrels went up and she landed on the roof taking off the guards in their towers rushed but each tower suddenly hit with explosion after she passed in chain reaction. The Borgia bellow bellowed out order but blinked looking down to find the gun powder beneathe him lighting turning he got pale and the look of dread and death before suddenly closing his eyes the platform went up and him with it setting aflame to the Borgia flags in the courtyard. Gone.

That was Ennis..." His sister breathed shivering also afraid of this assassin. She was not an enemy but damn if she ever was. The Borgia would not forget this, the message had been sent. The Letters burning in the courtyard burning brightly. - I am Ennis and Servant of the secret truth and I am an Assassin. Go after the Auditore and Fear the Eagle of Rome.- When Ezio got to the sanctuary his mother and children where there she embraced Ezio they were alone.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I wrapped my arms around my mother and my children, but I wanted to know where Farfella was. I couldn't see her and I didn't hear her. "Where is my wife?" I asked them, especially this new girl. I trusted her but where was my wife. I looked around and around. I was worried about her, did she get hurt. Oh where was she? "FARFELLA!" I screamed hoping that she would answer. I turned to take my mother and the kids back to the house, when I looked at Ennis, "Can you please find my wife and bring her home to me, I need to talk to her, it is urgent." I said to her and then turned around and took my family back to my house.

The young Assassin turned and wasn't Ennis but she did tell him that his wife was still on mission in Sicily but would send for Ennis. When Ezio got home and into his study the kids followed their grandmother. He was able to calm till he felt something was off. Turning suddenly he saw the mysterious Assassin on his window sill. Perched and comfortable, having watched him since he had stepped in and having beaten him home. An Eagle on their arm, gloved fingers caressing it's feathers. Face hidden still, eyes of amber almost gold like glinting before he realized they were very honey colored. Ennis, The Eagle of Rome.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I am glad that you were there to save my family, but I could have done it." I said to her, still not in a very good mood. Why would they attack my family now out of all the possibilities and why when my wife is out of town. Do they think I am weak without her? All these questions were swarming around in my head and I just couldn't believe it. What were they trying to prove. They know they wouldn't stand a chance and yet they tried anyways. They were starting to get braver and I wasn't liking it. "I am thinking of moving my family to our cottage, our home away from home, until things cool down here. My wife and I will still come here and take after stuff and take care of stuff everywhere else, like we do while living here, but I think it would be safer for my kids and my mother if they are away at that place, where no one will find them. And if it so happens that my wife agrees with that, I was wondering if you could get one of your people to help a couple of my men watch over them? and sorry about earlier, I am just not impressed with the Borgia right now." I said to her wondering what she would say. I just hoped that Farfella thought that this was a good idea and that she would agree with it. Where was she. I hoped that she got my message. This was not okay. And I could not chance it happening again. I needed to put them somewhere where I know they will be safe for the time being until things settle down again.

Ennis let the eagle fly to sit now on the window sill more. "Moving them is a bad idea." She slid off the Sill into room now to go by the fire, adjusting it. "The Borgia attacked so they could get to Leonardo, I foiled them and they know not that lady Auditore is in Sicily." She seemed to know his mind and her voice was a bit errie, soft but steel. "They strike when they can to deal a blow but I am here to stop that and the death of any Auditore I serve let alone my fellow brothers." Ennis turned to him and pulled out a map to unroll it and show locations. "My target happened to be in the right place at the right time." She looked to him. "I'll protect the children." She made to leave but Ezio Jr came out of hiding. "Wait please Enny." Ennis stopped but didn't turn. "It's true isn't it...your momma's sister. The one that the borgia hurt. The one in momma's locket." Ennis didn't turn around still. "That was another life young master. Fennris Costa no longer exists I am Ennis." She stepped up onto the window sill, stopping to turn slightly. "And you young Auditore I will always watch over as the eagle did Zeus from the titan Cronus. I promise that...nipolte (nephew) She whispered nephew before making to take off.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I just wanted my wife to be here as soon as possible. I had to talk to her about what happened and if we didn't move them we had to do something. I was not pleased with their little scene that they had just put on. That was my mother and my kids and I was not going to let it happen again. I didn't care if this girl was watching over us or not, and how good she was. This was my family and I was their protector, not some stranger. I know my thoughts were negative right now, but my family is my number one priority and I didn't want anything to happen to them, especially to my mom and she didn't need this right now either, and if it is war that they want then I will gladly take it and destroy them. Oh, the only person that can take my troubles away, was far away and I needed her the most right now. I looked over at my son, and I took him by the hand. "What would you like to do. It is almost supper time. Would you and your siblings like to go for a walk along the path to the secret treehouse?" I asked him as he rushed to get his siblings to ask them. I then sat back at my desk and wrote a letter to Leonardo. He needed to know what was happening. I was going to ask him if he wanted to move into out HUGE house, so that I could make sure that he was safe and that they wouldn't go after him next. I then crumpled up the note and decided to go and see him myself. I went into the kitchen where my mother and the kids were. "Mother can you please stay in the house and look after the kids. I am just going to go and see Leonardo and make sure that he is okay and to brainstorm some ideas for him. I will be back for supper I promise and Leonardo might come too, I hope that that isn't a problem. And you guys I will take you out on a path that you guys have never been on before when I get back and after I eat supper."

"That sounds like a good idea." Ezio Jr said to his father.

"Yes dear, go ahead and make sure he is okay, I know that he is like family to you, as he is to me too and I don't care if he comes back for supper or not, he is welcome at the table just like you guys are, and if you are going to talk to him about what we talked about the other night then I hope that he seriously thinks about it and takes up your offer, he seriously needs to be careful now to as of the attack that just happened. They are going to attack everyone that you come into contact with. Now you better get on your way as supper will be soon.

"Thanks mother" I said to her as I gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek and then hugged my children and went out the door. I climbed onto the roof top and jumped from building to building until I came to Leonardo's house. I made sure that there was no guards around as I jumped down onto the ground and entered his house. I seen him working at his table. "Leonardo my man. I have came to talk to you. My mother and my kids were going to the market and they were cornered and almost killed by some guards and a couple of Templairs. I am not to happy about this right now, and word around is that they are trying to attack and kill anyone that is close to me. So I am offering you this. I have talked it over with my mom and the kids and they think it will be a good idea and I know Farfella won't mind as she knows how important to are to me and the family. And you are welcome for supper. I am offering you to come and stay at the house until all of this is over. I will help you move all of your stuff and everything and you can have the whole basement of our house for you workshop and stuff. I hope that you will take up this offer as I am afraid of them finding out how close you are to our family and I don't want them to kill you." I then sat down on the chair beside him and awaited his response.

I will take you up on your offer for supper my dear friend as for living with you I gracefully decline." Leonardo saw his friends look of concern as he put his hands up to keep Ezio from getting up. "Be at ease dear Ezio, I have a benefactor here in Rome that is apart of your brotherhood." Leonardo turned to put things together. "En has taken care of me since I was captured by the Borgia long ago. She is Farfella's twin sister I might add but the younger of the two." He turned looking at Ezio. "She hides her face because of that relation and because of the mark the Borgia left on her. You should consider her council Ezio, she is the one that trained Farfella." Leonardo blinked when Ezio frowned to realize Farfella had kept her connection secret. "Ah I see, Ennis went over seas to the land of your ancestor Altair. She found other Codex pages there that hadn't been collected, even learned the old ways of Altair as well as the new ways under Volpe the wolf and thief of Rome. Ennis is more dangerous than she seems or appears to be," Leonardo looked away to his tools lost in thought. "Their mother was a Borgia spy who turned on the Borgia. Their father was Alexander Maximus Costa. He was an assassin and he had taken Ennis into his world that when the time came and the Borgia killed Farfella's husband and family it was Ennis who rose from the ashes of her faked death. She didn't mean for Farfella to become an assassin." Leonardo looked at Ezio. "She is the one that removed the bullet from your shoulder when you first arrived in Rome. She's been watching you ever since only when Ezio was born was she not in Rome." Leonardo took down a leather satchel and wrapping to lay it on the table.

He let it uncurl and shinning from the light was Ezio's master hidden blades, and Altair's sword. Taking another down he too laid it out. All his master's garb from the Villa was here on the table. Taking out a bound tome he caressed it and it had an Eagle upon it and the mark of the Assassin's. "These are all the Codex pages from Damascus, Jerusalem and other places of Altair's life En has collected and restored to a tome. She's been both of our watchers dear friend, her life is the creed, you are the direct descendant to Altair himself and she has taken an oath to protect you and your own so that his line continues so the Templars will fail."

Leonardo watched him but looked up as an Eagle landed and cried out with wings spread. Turning and looking in the rafters, perched there was someone in shadow. They dropped silently and the eagle landed on their shoulder, looking up those strange eyes looked from beneathe the hood and covered face.

It is time Leonardo." En said and he nodded and set aside his things. "My two friends will come for your things." She whistled, "Athos." A regal stallion neighed but came in and to her outstretched hand. She moved the saddle and checked it to help Leonardo up onto it. "Stay on the path I drew for you. Borgia are out but they should not bug you, remember I will be watching you and them." Leonardo caught her arm a bit she looked back both silent. "Be careful En.." En inclined her head, "I am an eagle remember, I will fly till the fates deem it is my time." She stepped away and looked to Ezio regarding him. "The perimeter is set and your family safe master Auditore." With that she ran at the wall only to step up and flip off catching the rope hanging in the middle of the room and twisting her body around let go and landed on the thin lantern rafters hoping them and scaling up the wall and through the ledge by the window the eagle soared around and after her giving a cry. Leonardo looked to Ezio. "We should go, she seemed cold, she is in a dark place at heart."

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I looked around. The sun was just starting to go down. Well this was unexpected. I didn't want a watcher. I could handle this all on my own. But I would think and gloom about this later. I went with Leonardo to my house and we sat down and had dinner with my mom and the kids. After we ate, my mom did the dishes, and everything seemed alright. Then a rock came through our front window. I wasn't sure who through it or where it came from because when I went to the window no one was there, and then there was a rock thrown through another window. I quickly usher my mom and the children down into the basement and sealed the door. I then went upstairs and opened a window silently and went onto the roof. There was about 12 guards at the bottom of my house. I was wondering what their point was that they were trying to prove this time. Then I remembered that Leonardo was in the bathroom. I quickly went back in through the window, as I heard another window borken. I grabbed Leonardo as he came out of the bathroom and I put him downstairs with the others. "Keep the occupied and busy please, I will unlock the seal when this is over and done with." I with that I closed the door and sealed it again. I then went back upstairs and back on the rooftop to see what I would do with this matter. I looked around. I just wished my wife was here in this bad time, but this was not the time to think of that. I had a family and abest friend to save. I didn't care if that girl showed up or not, I was going to fight these guards. I hid behind my chimney and thew 2 blades at the guards on the outside and they fell to the ground without even alerting the other guards that were closer to my house. I scanned the other rooftops for rooftop guards and seen two, So I took out my bow and I silently head shot them both and they now lay dead on the roof, I shot them do they would fall backwards and not off the building onto the street. I looked around for anymore and did not see any. I then looked at the guards that were still surrounding the front of my house. I wondered if I could draw their attention over more this way, then I could swing on that rope and swing down and kill a couple of them before having to fight the rest. I whistled and let them quickly see me running towards the rope, a couple of them followed but not all as the others clearly wanted inside my house. I grabbed the rope and swung down cleaning their heads right off of their bodies. Then I took out my long blade and walked up to the other guards who were no longer paying attention. I silently walked up beside two of them and killed them with both my hidden blades, and then I took out my long sword ready to fight. "I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT WITH MY FAMILY BUT I AM NOT LETTING YOU GO IN THERE!" I screamed and with that I started fighting them. One stupid guard clearly not thinking, came at me from the side and I quickly turned right and jabbed my knife into his chest. The second guard that came after me, I stomped on his toe and then snappe his head back and jabbed my sword into his chest. The last guard tried to run away, I through a short blade at him and watched him fall to the ground. "TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO THINK YOU ARE BETTER THEN ME AND OTHERS LIKE ME. THINK AGAIN, WE WILL ALWAYS WIN AND YOU WILL NEVER TAKE US OUT!" and after saying that, I made sure that no more guards were near and I went back into my house and let everyone out of the basement. "The coast is clear, I want all of you to stay in the house tonight, even you Leonardo. Please even if it is just for tonight, it will keep my mind at rest. And you and me can fix these windows tomorrow hopefully. Ugh what a mess they made. You stay with my mom and the kids and I will be back soon." I went into my office and started to write a letter to my wife.

Dearest Farfella,
I hope that you are okay where you are. I have met your twin sister. Thanks for telling me about that, but that is for a differnt time. My mother and our kids were cornered on their way to market and before I could get to them your sister saved them as my sister wouldn't let me leave. Some kind of knowing she was there thing. Anyways, and then just about 5 minutes ago, I just finished fighting off a group of guards myself, and they broke some of the windows. I put everyone into the basement and killed them, the childern didn't see any of it or my dear mother or she would have surely fainted. I do not feel that you being away right now is really safe for any of us, I am okay right now, as I always am, but I am worried that if I need to go to Leonardo to get something, that something might happen to my family, whether your sister is watching over them or not, you know that knowing she is wathcing over my family is hard on me becuase they are my family and I take great pride in protecting them. I do not want you to hurry home, (well the sooner the better), I know you have important business where you are, but I am just letting you know that your family here misses you, even your kids asked me today when you were coming back. I hope to see you soon as I need to talk to you in person, as I feel I am not really talking to you this way.
Lots of love,
Your husband Ezio.

I tied it to a pigeons leg and told it to take it to Farfella in Roma. I then went back to my family and kids and Leonardo that were in the kitchen still. "Good thing it is a warm night tonight, no one will freeze or get sick. So what shall we do to pass the time? And Leonardo please tell me that you have at least agreed to stay the night, to put my mind more at rest." I said to him seriously.

Leonardo nodded that he was going to stay the night and smiled to Ezio jr. "Do you think Enny will bring momma home uncle?" Leonardo nodded and smiled, "Yes she will that is why she wasn't here to take the guards that broke the window, I just know it. " Just as the night fell someone came in and the kids shouted momma! Farfella smiled and hugged them tight. But Ezio Jr. looked at her shoulder seeing the deep crimson there. "Momma are you hurt?!" Farfella shook her head and Leonardo looked past her seeing nothing to look at her then. "En?" Farfella stiffened a bit and sent the children away with their grandmother to clean up for bed. Alone with them.

En's blood is on me it's not mine. The Borgia were in Sicily, my target was a trap, she had broken in to the Borgia templar fort and found out their ploy, first she saved Leonardo, then my family then came for me." Farfella watched the windows and rafters. It was time to change to the new hidden house and they did. She kept pacing and watching the windows and rafters. Her arm bandaged. She felt dread in her chest with the long fall of night around them.

En watched her sister pace in front of her where she had come in through the hidden passage. Rain dripping off her. Farfella turned as she came into the light and rushed her hugging tightly berating her for taking on the Borgia for her sake. But blinked seeing the drips of rain water from the storm mixing with droplets of red. Looking to her she made the hood fall back and pulled down the face mask sash. Seeing the red down her chin. She had a scar that went over one eye to mid cheek from a blade long ago. Farfella frowned, "En?" En looked at her eyes on her but she didn't say a word.

Farfella moved the shoulder cape aside stepping back only to stare. Red splashed across it deeply but so did the sheen of metal. Looking up suddenly. Her shoulder had the same wound but she winced when Farfella moved it to show she had been shot. She turned to yell for someone to get a doctor when En yanked her back to her. Shaking her head. Farfella started to get angry but Leonardo caught En's arm moving the lantern, against her neck were black veins. "She's poisoned." He moved things off a table and and instruments, "it's too dangerous to call for a doctor. " Farfella made to complain but suddenly caught her twin who had walked for Leonardo or tried to. Leonardo helped her and lifted En onto the desk. Calling for water and put the rag to her forehead. Farfella blinked at the metal Leonardo pulled out to be a etched bullet of special design to suddenly look at her. "That is mothers...but it was Caesar that had ambushed me." Sudden dawning came to her. "You took the bullet...I was the target..." En smirked a bit. "You and Ezio are needed to lead. This eagle has been clipped but Hades himself has to come up for thee." She smiled as red stained her lips and the smirk softened. Eyes fluttered closed and Leonardo went to work fast to save her life like a doctor would. Time was against him. He did what he could and only time would tell if she survived. Keeping her on the couch bed by the fireplace. Propped up, she was stark pale and the poison had lessened making veins silver and lips pale with the faint twinge of pale blue. Eyes having a bit of darkness to them in sleep. Ezio had seen other scars, lashes and brands from Borgia imprisonment long before En became the Eagle Assassin. En had taken Farfella's place remembering his words and desires to have his wife home so badly she had delivered his wish. Farfella was asleep finally as were his family. Leonardo was asleep in the opposite sleep couch having watched over En for awhile. It would have to be around noon for them to call a proper doctor.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I looked at my wife and realized that she was as tired as could be, so I went into our room and laid beside her, I would talk to her tomorrow if there was time.

Farfella wasn't in the bed in the morning when he woke, he instead found her sitting on En's sleep couch. En was gone. Leonardo hadn't heard anything or seen anything. In Farfella's hand was a Eagle feather. "She's just gone."

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well what does this mean? are you going to go after her? Is she seriously okay. What are we doing about the Borgia as they are clearly getting stronger and wiser. I am not sure who is behind it this time but I would like to know and was going to ask your sister for help this morning... but she is gone. I need to talk to you later, but it can wait if you want to go and see if she is around or not." I smiled at my wife, hugged her and then turned to Leonardo. "What do you need me to do to help you with the window? I will follow you to the shop and back so I can protect you of course, but what would you like me to do or get? And I will only get stuff off of this property when you are safe in this house." I said to him and then awaited responses from both of them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum