hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle Empty Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:04 am

(Be as creative as you want to be I've played all the games and will play AC:Brotherhood tomorrow, I've studied even AC:II Black Edition and read the books no to mention the hand held games. I warn you now though I am a writer, but if you need me to tone it down let me know Mrs. KreszentiaBlack, the first post is always the longest)

1500 A.D. Rome

It was cold that morning and it had rained the night before. The air clean. That held little sway to the Brotherhood that had come to get their revenge on the Borgia. One set of posters still showed Ezio Auditore Di Firenze upon it but joined with him was a new face and pest to the Borgia. Farfella Costa Di Roma. The sketched image of the woman showed her to be young, maybe 17 or so. Face soft but not the soft of a child, face soft but firm the chin ended in a flat point instead of sharp giving her a graceful jawline. Cheek bones slightly raised but not by much. Ears pierced. She had a straight slender nose and delicate arch to her brows. Enhancing her eyes it seemed, lips soft lined with the barest pout. Hair down wearing a pendant with the letter C on it.

Farfella Di Costa
Wanted
Murderer and Thief
wanted for the Murder of Alexander Borgia.

She had a high price on her head almost matching him in the old days back home before coming to Rome. She was nicknamed Farfella Di Montre - The butterfly of Death. The Brotherhood stayed perched on the roof looking over best vantage points before they would enter further into the city. Little kids were running in the street, filthy and being chased by foot guards. A child tripped and was caught, the boy only eight or nine years old. He closed his eyes seeing the fist about to come down but blinked as it never came. Opening his eyes as the grip slacked, he landed roughly back on his feet. Seeing the red beneath it he looked up to see the guard's lifeless eyes and the arrow through his throat, the feathered ends bearing silk tassel with a silver butterfly. The Guardsman fell dead.

The three other footman blinked looking around only to see a person walk out of the shadows, bow restrung as delicate gloved fingers released and let fly the arrow notched upon the string catching another guard off his feet. Running at the other bow string snapping and catching the man in the face and taking one of his eyes before the wood broke and impaled him in the neck. Turning sharply on their heel, hood falling back as the cloak was tossed over one shoulder. The woman wore long brown leather boots that stopped mid shin and buckled to the side three times. Pants a dark green they were almost black, form fitting. The shirt was white with a color and made tighter by the leather vest that tied up like a corset in the back. Body lithe and agile. Arms bearing leather bracers with a family crest. Eyes pure green and even more so by the black Venetian like mask she wore. Slender covering from the bridge of the nose to the edge of her brow. Skin pale fair, face soft but an adult, a graceful jaw with slightly red stained barely pouted lips.

Long Auburn red hair tied up with side braiding and pinned, spilling down in riveted curls down her back, the side of the hair down instead of pulled back. Ears pierced. Settled against her chest where the lapel of the shirt opened before the start of her breast was a necklace with the pendant of the letter C. The elder kids had gotten the younger ones down to the hiding places that only the boy remained. She stood there the man charged her but she threw herself out of the way and twisted as she did, snapping back up as the man passed her stumbling. She stayed where she was sword in hand having unsheathed it, red caressed down the stainless steel to drip onto the cobblestone street. The Guard collapsed blood down his chin and fell to the stone earth.

She opened her eyes and sheathed the sword arm out for the boy to come to her. He did and quickly. Not phased when more foot guards came around the corner, weapons drawn. "There she is! Kill her, get Farfella!" She casually pulled the boy up as she withdrew a flintlock pistol and fired it on the rope by her feet anchored. Letting the pistol drop as she replaced it with the rope yanked off her feet with the boy. The boy tossed up higher than her as she spun in the yank, knives with charms of tassel ended butterflies flew out and hit the man that had charged first, some of the hits fatal others a painful reminder to come. Catching the boy she moved him fast to her back shouting hold on and booked it. Feet hitting the paved rooftops she ran and hard even when Riffle man opened fire. Ignoring the close calls she leapt the distance and cleared a roof to another, not stopping but pressing further. Passing a couple of the brotherhood as she leapt off catching a hanging sign and swung out and around landing swiftly and into a hidden doorway into an abandoned bar and warehouse.

The Butterfly of death had struck the morale of Borgia's men yet again as curses where shouted into the morning air. Ezio's companions of the Brotherhood looked to him, wondering if they should follow into the secret door and follow the Farfella of Roma (Rome)

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Ezio seen her save that kid ... he seen her do it with such skill ... he wondered if he should see her as competition and if she should be killed or if she can help him. Now he was going to see where she went. He had to find out about her. He decided to go and talk to his friend ALFONSO and see if he knew anything about this girl. He went up to a building that had a poster of his picture and hers on it. Some guards were coming around the corner so he jumped into the shadows and hid. the guards never even saw him. He thought about killing them but decided he would have time for that later. He wanted to know more about this girl first and if he decided to fight the guards then he would have to wait. He ripped the poster off of the wall and then climbed up a building. He then sneaked up behind an archer and assassinated him with a hidden blade to the back of the neck. Then he climbed down the other side of the building an through a window. He then walked down the stairs and into Alfonso's study and put the picture down on his table.

"Nice to see you too Ezio ... what can I help you with?" I asked him knowing that there had to be a reason why he was here.

"I would like to know what you know about this girl. I want to know anything and everything. Is she dangerous? Could I use her to help me with my assassinations and my missions? Should I kill her? What is to be done?"

"My boy. I cannot really help you with this one. As I am just as mystified as you are. We know nothing about her. Only what her name is and where she came from. I didn't even know what she looked like until you brought this in to me."

"Well she saved a boy from being killed by a bunch of guards." I said to him and then I left. I took another poster off of another wall on my way out. I couldn't get her off my mind. I guess I will just have to go and find out about her on my own. I whistled for my closest Brotherhood and told them to keep a watch on the boys that were playing in the street as I was going to find out about this girl. and with that I went out and climbed the building that she was last seen on and I went into the building and looked around for her. I couldn't believe that Alfonso was of no help. This means that I am going to have to keep him updated... but I will only do that if he asks me to and I better get something back for it.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

Arriving at the one called Farfella's hiding place he found that many of Rome's orphans took sanctuary here, it was a front building to throw off the Borgia for many of the wounded where here as well. La Volpe (the fox) a fellow assassin and head of the thieves was there in fact. Two of his thieves being tended to.

"Farfella, what you are going to do is suicide and you know it." He said to the shadows by the arch blocked from view. "Let me handle it, I owe you a debt, as well as my gratitude."

Walking out of the dark was Farfella and he stared asking her about her clothing. She wore long brown boots, dark pants, yet the tunic held influence of the Assassin's. Hood raised. "From my brother when I saved his life bringing him back to the temple at Maysaf."

La Volpe stopped looking at her, "You know about us, the assassins? The man you saved before was not your brother was he?" He studied her now.

"No, he was not in blood but in bond." She answered curtly, "I may not be of you La Volpe, but I know the ways of your creed. Of Altair Ibn-Al Hdad. What I do is with the tools that were given to me, what I did for you was no favor but the gift of freedom given to all and someone who chose what to do with it." She whistled out but nothing seemed to happen.

Your father, he was a Assassin...wasn't he?" He said confidently.

One of many." She answered no more and no less a horse, a stallion, neighed out and from the darkness that she hopped on and into the sadle, belt bearing the gear of an assassin though she had no hidden blade. Checking the horse and it moved kicking the stable doors that were hidden to the public mass and rode out into the streets to locate her target. La Volpe ran to the opening to watch her ride off, whispering a prayer in Italian for the woman and what she was going to do." Seeing an Eagle soar out from a roost and give cry to follow after the woman and its handler looking back.

Then by the grace of those before us may Altair watch over you Farfella, may you earn your hidden blades as they did." He stepped away and closed the doors, tending to the wounded and making sure the children got ready to leave for her safe houses and his own. Sending another to get message to find Ezio Auditore, to inform him that he had information on her, more than what was seen tonight now that his suspicions were confirmed. "Tell him we have another sister in Roma, born of blood not trained as the others have been, one who follows the old ways." The theif left to do as told.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

The theives caught up to me and told me the news aboutthe girl. I noodded to them and thanked them after they told me the news about Farfella. I went to see my friend Alfonzo at once to tell him the news. I whistled for my horse and then got on it's back and went to talk to Alfonzo. He was not there when I got there. So I pulled out a paper and a writing utensil and I wrote to him about what I found out and I slipped the note under the door. I then whistled for the 3 assassins that were in my brotherhood. They came to me on a tower rooftop. I said to them. "Please follow Farfella as make sure that she is safe. Please kill and guards and support her through things and keep me posted and once I talk to Da vinci about getting things set up for her, then I will be on my way. But make sure that you contact me no matter what and make sure you contact me urgently if you need my help." I said to them as I didn't think that they would need my help but they might. I then watched them take off after they nodded their heads to me. I then went to look for Alfonzo. I had to keep him updated like I said I would.

"Some how they found out that Ezio was here and they seen him leave my building. Although I do not know how when he left like he always does. I wonder if she set him up to get seen. I had to let him know that I was in the jail and I had to get him to free me so that I could help him farther and I was his conection to Da Vinci right now. I whistled through the jail window and once of his assassins from his brotherhood came and seen me. I told him of what happened and I sent him away to tell Ezio.

My fellow came to me and let me know what had happened to Alfonzo and why he wasn't at his building. I thanked him and tipped him well for his troubles. I then jumped cross rooftops and got to the jail. I assassinated the guards guarding the front door with no problem at all but I knew the ones that were guarding his room would be more tougher. I had my hidden blade out but hidden under the sleeve of my cloak. I then snuck through the shadows and to the top tower where they were keeping Alfonzo. I tried to illl the one guard with sneaking up behind him and putting my hidden blade into the back of his neck but then the other guard seeen me and he warned the other guard before I even got close. I then started to fight them with my long sword. As I was no a fan of using my bow or my pistol. I liked using my knives and swords. I threw 2 knives at 2 of the guards coming around the corner and killed them instantly. Once all the guards will killed I let Alfonzo out of the jail cell and I got him to follow me. I killed many guards on the way back to his house. When we got there I got him to send a pigeon to Da Vinci telling him that we would be there soon, and I told Alfonzo that he would have to stay at Da Vinci for awhile since I just brok eh im out of prison and this would be the first place they would look for the both of us. So afer he sent the letter we then left to get to Da Vinci's

Da vinci welcomed him to the secret part of his home and workshop, "Ezio my friend, you should be more careful, the Borgia have been more active lately, but you don't help in that department ." He chuckled, looking back behind him to his right.

There being tended was one of his recruits getting his leg tended, pieces of an arrow on the side table. There tending him was Farfella. The novice looked to Ezio giving his master a sheepish look of embarrassment and let himself be tended.Wincing a bit as her delicate fingers worked, he would heal quickly and back on missions even quicker.

Da vinci smiled to Ezio. "Ezio my friend meet Farfella Costa da Roma, El this is Ezio Auditore da Firenze. Of Florence." He got a cloth down grabbing her chin and turning her to dab at her face she had a deep cut over her right eye to mid cheek, right eye winced as he did but she was able to open it and still able to see out of it. "Saved your recruit she did and still killed Caesar Borgia's favorite enforcers and a Borgia in the process."Farfella closed her eyes as he continued, she didn't need stitches at least.

Farfella looked to Ezio locking him with those intense eyes. Now with the lash it would be a scar giving her a sharper look marred yet not so. "Buona sera Maestro Auditore." (Good evening master auditore) She was polite to him, she knew his position as a grand master. Wincing as she felt the pain of her eye a bit. "Your Assassinos helped me, Grazie. The least I could do was help watch one's back." She looked to the assassin she had tended and he looked to her nodding as both smiled and looked back to Ezio. "but I feel you have business here," She made to get up and leave but blocked by him she blinked and sat down. Farfella felt the charm of his presence now tempered by authority and curiosity. She was a child of two assassins by merit his word was law if he spoke. Not catching Da Vinci's smile, secretly hoping Ezio would convince her to lay low for awhile, she was his protector lately and he was thankful but she hunted like Ezio.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Nice to meet you Farfella. Where are you going?" I asked her as I laid eyes on her for the first time. I thought about what I was told in helping her and watching over her and to help her get her stuff made by Divinci. I would talk to her about it when the time arouse. Hoping that she would want the help. I hope that she isn't going to be stubborn because she is going to need my help since she doesn't have all the stuff needed or the equipment. I could get her better armour and better clothes to blend in with also so she didn't look like she stuck out like a sore thumb. "I have some things to ask you when you are able to answer them. If you don't mind. Not to worry though, they aren't bad or anything and I am not going to kill you. I just want to learn somethings" I said to her after thinking a bit to myself.

"I was going to go home." She answered to his first question. Blinking when he reached up and touched along her cheek, her eye closed automatically. When he asked she smirked. "Compliments of Caesar Borgia." She answered the questioning look in his eye, "Don't worry he's alive, though he'll have a scar of his own, the codardo (coward) used a crossbow on your fellow assassino."

"And if you hadn't gotten between me and him another through the heart." The young assassin said where he was on the table , leg elevated. "You could of taken off , he wouldn't of seen you." He felt guilty, he had gotten swarmed and thus exposed, she hadn't.
"Maybe but we don't leave each other behind." That made the assassin smile a bit and nod. She watched Da Vinci take the assassin to the guest and hidden bedroom she and Ezio were alone. Looking up into his gold amber brown eyes. The same eyes of his ancestor Altair. "you can ask me anything and I will answer you if I can." She watched him a bit, she was tired. "though to be honest i'm glad we are meeting, I would like to ask for your help if permitted." She suprised Ezio, the thing he hoped she would do he just got. Perhaps she was someone he could confide to and train after all.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((sorry I haven't been on, I just found out that I have to get heart surgery in January but I will try to be on as much as I can.))

"I would be more than happy to help you if it is needed. Also Di Vinci out there can make you weapons. We do things for him and other people ... like assassinations and stuff and he will make us weapons. I will need you watch you and see what you can do if you don't mind. I would like for him to get you fitted for a hidden blade. I think it would be an extreme help to you." I said to her with a smile. This was going more smoothly then I thought. I am glad that she is accepting help and not trying to kill me.

She nodded. Spending time with Ezio a little as they spoke and she told him of some of the new Borgia spies. It was very helpful information. Falling asleep, once at his Assassin's hideout under his watch. Tomorrow she would be going with him to see what she could do.

(I hope everything goes ok and take care of yourself first and foremost, this stuff will always be here)

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I kept a very watchful eye over her as she slept I would make sure that no one would get to her. What she told me about the new spies really had helped and we would take off early in the morning. We would have to stop and see my brother first and see what he has found out. He always has news for me. Not always good but not always bad and I could get some better armor for her as we were there. I seen a shadow pass by the window. I waited on guard under the window to see what the shadowed person was going to do.

Farfella slept still as if not a care in the world or so it seemed but she suddenly pulled Ezio down and against her. The faint sound of the window opening was accompanied by a thud. Looking at her face she was looking past him. Eyes dilated so damn sharply. A very hand held version of a bolt crossbow in hand like his pistol. The Bolts were slender and cut to be sharp like a pike yet had a glass blown edge. Hollowed out. Filled with a liquid in the hollow expanse. The hired thief that worked on Borgia turf was on the ground. Chest pierced. The sound of breaking glass had been from her bolt, it had broke piercing chain mail and flesh. Turning her head she looked up into hazel gold eyes. Not saying a word but their was a kinship in that silence. He realized that while resting she had been listening hard, aware of him and protecting his back. She had the raw instincts he needed to hone to make her one of his own. But there was something more in her others did not have. Like his fathers before him he was a natural assassin, she showed a similar promise. Finally speaking. "are you alright Ezio?" She asked eyes still on his.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yes I am fine. Thank you for that or else I might have been in a fight right now and I would not have wanted you to get hurt. I think that it will be good to have you on our side. But I must warn you that the boys will not warm up to you as quickly as if I qwould have brought a male back to join the Brotherhood and I just want to warn you of that and to let you know but they will warm up to you and I want you to just ignore them if they are kind of hurtful at the start. They are males doing what they think Males should do. I am glad to have you on the team if you decide to join us. I can see that we together will get lots accomplished and I wish to never be on your bad side and you would never want to be on mine.": I said to her with a smile and then stood up. "Well should we be on our way?" I asked her.

She nodded and got up. "I grew up with nothing but brothers and male cousins just about." She smirked to him. "I think I can manage." She left with him on horse back on errand but Volpe asked she go with him to learn the way of the thieves, being an assassin he could also train her. She agreed before he spoke surprising him. She was to meet him in a years time. Separating as he continued his work Volpe sent word to him of her now and then, she seemed to be excelling, but on the 10th month Farfella had gone missing as if she just vanished out of thin air.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I just woke up and she was gone. I wondered where she went. We were just getting really close to our target and we were getting along really well. Was it something I said? Something I did? I wondered why she as gone and where she had gone. I went around the city, seeing if anyone knew her, but no one had claimed to know where she went, until a young boy came up to me to let me know that she saved him and where she was going. (that is your part Very Happy ))

She went with Volpe the master thief for an apprentice ship." With that news and finally getting to Volpe he found she had left the day before.

An Eagle with a message alerted him of a couple of his brother's capture. Getting to the square the Borgia were about to execute both of them with a couple of the peasants. But an Eagle soared across uttering a cry as Ezio looked up to it with two other assassins, "Look!" One said there was one of them in the bell tower. The bell tolled and when it moved they were gone. Arrows screamed and pierced the guards taking them off the Hangman's platform. The Crowd moved out of the way to show an lone Assassin, hood hiding their face. The Guards on the roof's trained guns on her but where yanked out of sight in silence. Moving and impaling two as the wrists flicked and knives went out taking two off their feet and into the armor to the heart. They surrounded her though with spears. She flicked out her wrist a knife cut a wire and the metal above on the line fell raining down and into the soldiers around her. Moving and pushing past people, Gaining speed in her run as the soldier tried to call to arms but got a bolt between the eyes from her cross bow as she got onto the platform impaling the other with the crossbow itself his fallen sword cutting the two assassin's binds as they took off she still moved pushing off his body she was air borne and the hidden blade came out landing on the Borgia assassinating him before stepping off and running as the guards finally got off their ass to come after her. She moved up crates and across poles grabbing a lantern and swinging out she flipped and landed long enough to scale roofs running across assassinating roof top guards as she passed. One shot a cross bow and she jumped spinning around the arrow passed bellow and the other above her. Knives impaled the guard as she landed beside him and ran disappearing and ditching her pursuit and back to the Assassin's Headquarters. When he got there she was tending to the two that had almost got hanged.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I seen what she had done, and it was amazing. I was extremely glad at what she had done and I knew that she would be of great help to us. I then followed her back to our hide out and I seen her tending to the 2 assassins that were almost killed. I went up to her and said, "That was an amazing job that you did out there, and thank you so very much for saving my men. I do not know how they almost got hung but I am sure I will find out when they are better. One thing that I like about this crew is that we are all truth here and no lies. I was just going into the place to help them, I am glad that you came when you did. So where did you disappear to? I thought we had lost you and I was very worried." I said to her with an upset face, as I had been looking for her all over the place, and still had no clue where she was. I was hoping that maybe not now but in a couple of days she would tell me and that she would be truthful; and if she wanted me to tell none of my men then I wouldn't.

She worked on them to look at him. "I was doing more work for Volpe. " She turned to Ezio as she finished letting him lower her hood. Eyes looking to his own. She smiled a bit, "I missed you too by the way." She giggled a bit softly. She held up scrolls, "but I come bearing gifts." She signaled for the other assassin that had helped her. Nicoli, he cleared the desk as she unrolled it and showed the underground of Rome and secret holds of the Borgia.

Nicoli smirked, "She helped me get the information," The other men looked at the maps too. before a couple squeezed her shoulder and nodded as she did as they took their own copies.She had gained their acceptance.

She was alone with Ezio in his room and she started to undo his clothes. Seeing him arch a brow, "don't get your feathers in a ruffle. I'm going to tend your shoulder, if I wanted to seduce you , you'd be in bed already." She teased in jest. Getting his shirt off she started to clean his shoulder, delicate fingers soft yet strong. Looking up to him she smiled. "You okay? I think I see a blush or are you fevered?" She said tracing his cheek to trace the goatee. She was back alright.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

It did wonders to feel her touch me. She was the only woman that I would let touch me as the others when I was injured I would make sure that male doctors looked after me because I didn't want any connections with any woman, because inless they were a part of what I was then there was no point in having a family. I didn't want to do to my kids what my father had done to me. I want them to know right away what I am and what our family will be doing to make the world a better place, one place at a time. "I think it is a little bit of both." I said to her with a smile. "You know you are the only woman that I will ever let touch me, as before I would make sure my wounds were only taken care of by men, as I don't want to get attached to any woman that isn't into what I am, as I don't want to do to them what my father had done to me. I want my family to know what we... I mean I am... and I want them to hopefully follow or at least help out, and it won't be a surprise to them like it was to me." I said to her a little rushed. That was kind of hard to do as my father was dead and it was hard still to talk about what he had done to me.

She caught his slip up though to have him sit down as she took off her vambrace gauntlets, putting them down with his own and taking off the outer doublet. Making him lay back in his bed as she undid his boots. Taking a cool cloth she dabbed at his forehead as she took off her boots. Sitting at his bedside. Closer to him seeing that shy look he had given her when they first met. "Our family huh?" She asked casually with a soft smirk seeing his sudden tint to his cheeks a bit and his quick darting of his eyes to keep from looking at her directly. "Is that your way of asking if I will stick around Ezio?" She asked with a softer smile tracing the scar from being shot by Borgia.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yes and you wouldn't imagine how long it took me to think up something to ask you, and I couldn't think of anything and Boom that just came to my head. Nor do you know terribly worried I was about you while you were gone, I probably drove everyone crazy. But yes that is my way to ask you to stick around, not the way I was planning to but if that works, then I am happy." I said to her as I stole a kiss from her and then laid back down as if nothing had happened with a big smile on my face. "So what do you say my fair lady?" I asked her still having the big smile on my face.

She smirked at his stealing of a kiss. "I accept, but if it is a family you are wanting you know I won't be able to go on missions with you." She mused leaning a bit where she laid beside him. Moving loose strands of hair from his face. "I will have to stay in hiding lest the child we would have would die." She looked to him eyes on his. Tracing his cheek and goatee. "Just promise me you won't allow yourself to get killed over something stupid, I don't want to be alone again Ezio. I've lost my family and now you and the brotherhood are my family. Without you I will be as I was before."

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I promise you that I will not do something stupid and I won't get myself killed, it hasn't yet and I have been doing this for many years. And yes but the family can wait until you are certain that you are ready for us to bring up and then I probably won't go on too many mission at the starting or at the ending of your pregnancy, as I want to rejoice when we find out it is concieved and I want to rejoice when the baby comes out. As to how many and how big the family I am going to leave that up to you, and then my brotherhood will take over for a little bit so I can help you with the child when it is born and I will only be going out if they really really need me(which is getting less and less) or if they are a danger or threat to you guys." I said to her with the biggest smile I could. I would never leave her lonely, I can't imagine what a stupid man that did that to her before. Obviously wasn't thinking about his wife or his family just about himself. Which is a horrible way to raise a family. It shows them that you don't care for them at all. I thought about this well she dressed my wounds and bandaged things up. I must have gotten a little more roughed up then I thought.

She was gentle with him in a way,closing his door and locking it for the night as she closed the windows from the cold and lit the candles around them and made sure the fire was going. It was going to get cold tonight. Going to him she checked his bandages making sure they were set. The way she did felt more gentle like she was somewhat exploring. Feeling his fingers brush her cheek she leaned into them. Eyes moving to his own she gifted him a rare smile that was soft yet spoke volumes. Leaning she stole her own kiss. Letting it linger before it deepened slowly. His fingers slipped in her tunic when he tried to pull her closer he felt bare skin of her back. She shivered but didn't break the kiss. Trust. Ezio able to let go and be human let alone a man, Farfella became his lover that night. But this was different, unlike his time before with other women Farfella made it more sensual for Ezio even as he watched her sleep. Hair down and cascaded around her shoulders facing him. Covered only by the blanket, face very soft and gentle. Wearing his necklace with the A for Auditore.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I really hated to do it, but I had an appointment with Leonardo that morning about getting weapons made for her. I got her size for her clothes and I got measurements for her arms, and if they weren't right, he could fix them when I brought her in to get the,. But he is really good at what he does, so I don't see there being a problem at all. I slowly got out of bed, carefully making sure not to wake her and I went and got my horse ready and I went to see Leonardo. I hoped he was up. I just had to have those surprises for her before she came out and looked for me.

Leonardo welcomed him with open arms looking over his request and measurements. "I see your necklace is missing and you speak of this lady a lot this morning." He really grinned. "Oh I see she is your new lady, has my dear friend settled on a fair maiden once and for all?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum