hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

"Yes i am a first year along with some of my friends." I loked around for them but didnt seethem. "They must have already gotten on the train."

27First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 2 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I accidentaly runned into a boy (Kressie). I looked up and blushed deeply.
'Im... sorry' I managed to say. Gosh is my first day and Im allredy making mess

28First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 2 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:27 am

"Well I should probably go find my friends. I guess I'll see you around sometime." I say to Meredith before heading onto the train. As i stepped onto the train i heard my name being called out at the back of it. I headed back towards the sound of my name and ran right into my friend as he walked out of a compartment.

(will post a character app in a minute)

Character Sheet
Name: Damien Gorre
Family: Both parents are pure blood no siblings
Bio: Damien lived his whole life amongst wizards always knowing what he was. the day the new family moved in next door was a real eye-opener. he had never met a wizard child that didnt know that they were a wizard(or witch) from the day they were born. but Serenity had no idea until a year or so before she moved in. The day after she moved in he became best friends with her and introduced her to the rest of the kids in the village. after two yers of hanging out with Serenity he began to have a crush on her but he was afraid to tell her. He figured it would be easier once they wre both at Hogwarts away from their families.
What are you?. Quidditch player
House: Slytherin
Pet: dont have one yet (parents said they would get me an owl if i made the house team)
Friends: Serenity Ethne (and the other kids from their village)
Crush: Serenity Ethne
History: basicly the same as BIO
Pic: i cant find a pic of a non emo boy with black hair

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

A girl bumped into me. I looked down. "That is okay. I will help you pick up your stuff..." I said to her as I bent down and started to help her with her stuff.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

"Hey Serenity. You finally made it. What took you so long?" I asked as she walked into me. I grinned at her and then pulled her into the compartment where the rest of our friends were waiting.

"Sorry Damien. I ran into a girl as i was coming through the gate and I started talking to her. As soon as i saw you guys had gone on i left her to find you guys." I said with a slight blush.

32First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 2 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:07 am

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

When she was gone I walked down the long way and to the train.

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I bit my lip and picked my staff with him.
'Err... Thanks' I finally said as I stood up and hugged some books 'Its your first year too?' I asked.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yes, and I am so freaked out. My uncle is Professor Snape and I have heard things about him; and I know they are true and I can just imagine what he has in store for me. But I can't wait to meet Hagrid and Professor Sprout. Ugh, just not looking forward...sorry I am babbling. Do you have anyone that you want to meet? What house do you want to be in? I want to be in any house but Slytherin." I said to her with a smile.

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

My rolling suitcase caught a crack, and my belongings went flying. I smacked against the ground. The people in front of me didn't say a thing, they just stared down at me....

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I bit my lip.
'All my family went to Slytherin... so I might go there' I addmited with a shy smile, begging for him not to hate me. 'My brothers told me Professor Snape is terrible, but if the hat chooses me to be in Slytherin I will have to stand him... Oh... and I really would like to meet The Quiddich team captain. Thomas, My brother, told me she might do an exception and accept me if I show her Im good' I smiled. 'What about you?' I asked 'What house you want to be in?'

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

I quickly gathered my things and started walking again. Embarrassed. And, I hoped I would find someone to help me.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

" I would like to be in Hufflepuff... I hear it is a pretty nice house ot be in, and if you were wondering, I would not hate you if you were in Slytherin, because I do not believe that sucha beautiful and pretty girl like you could ever be like them." I said to her with a smile as I seen a girl that looked lost and confused coming our way... "Hey would you like some help with your stuff... You can come in here with us." I said to her with a smile.

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I blushed deeply. He had said was beatifull... Then I saw the girl coming, and I smiled to her.
'We can help you' I added gently.

40First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 2 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:25 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"So are you coming in here or not?" I asked her politely

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I waited for her answer

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"Oh, are you talking to me?" I asked quietly. "Sorry, I'm a bit out of it today," I answered. "I would love some help," I answered.

43First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 2 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'great' I smiled and helped her with somethings

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"Thank you," I sighed happily. "You can't even being to imagine how greatfull I am..."

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Dont worry' I said as me and X pulled our things inside the train. 'There will be no more good people when we get there' I advised her.

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"Are you serious?" She had to be joking... I put my thing with hers.

My friends and I all hung out for the rest off the trip. A few people stopped by to introduce themselves (prefects) but other than that we kept to ourselves like usual.

"I hope we're all in the same house. It'll be weird if we are separated." I said.

"Yeah it will be weird. But even if we are in separate houses we all are still going to hang out together. Right?" I responded quietly knowing the answer. We had all been best friends since we were little and nothing, even being sorted away from each other, was going to destroy that.

"Of course Serenity. Nothing is going to destroy our friend ship. We have been friends forever and will continue to be." I said as i hugged her knowing that even though she puts on a tough front she is still afraid of losing her closest and dearest friends.

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I said 'No' with my head and laughed.
'All my family went there, and they told me that thigs there are quite weird... wich is awesome to me cause I love those things!' I laughed 'Dont worry' I continued. 'You might find someone good there....'

49First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 2 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:25 pm

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

I laughed, "Ok."

50First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 2 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:44 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I laughed and left my things, I took my cat off the cage, and let him sleep on my shoulders. The train assistant or whatever called us again and I pushed Xavier and my new friend into the train.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum