hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 5 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:10 am

Name: Embry-Rose Relitner
Height: 5'8''
Eyes: Right eye Arctic blue, Left eye Amber
Hair: Black and Auburn. Long, Knee length, the sides waist length.
Position: New Duel Teacher
Origin: Rome, Italy.
Heritage: Roman and Irish/Welsh
House: Slytherin, was close to being put in Gryffindor.
Bio: Em grew up in Rome with her mother, a witch named Maria. Her father goes by many names and is rumored not to be fully human but is a powerful Warlock and he has had many children. All of his children carry the last name of the house of Relitner. Embry doesn't like to read unless it's Greek or Latin having a slight Dyslexia. Despite her ADHD she is rather quiet and calm but once in battle rather by dueling or otherwise she is a commander to be reckoned with. All Relitner's were raised with certian views and codes to follow by and most find it hard to disobey them. She was asked to come to Hogwarts to teach Dueling by the Headmaster.

Embry-Rose watched the students where she sat to the left of Snape. Watching them with her two toned eyes and studying their actions like a tactician. Albus Dumbledore stood and cleared his throat as all the students quieted down.

Good Evening students." He announced in a soft but loud voice, giving his announcements making some giggle by his oddity. "Now also I welcome those that are new to Hogwarts but also I welcome a new teacher. Embry-Rose Relitner, the Duels professor."

Embry stood up when he gestured to her a lot of the students that had been there before whispered. A few around them whispered about her eyes, the two bizzare colors and her style of clothing. She wore black pants from what could be seen from the part of her waist exposed from behind the table. She wore a red sash around her waist with a leather baldric the center piece metal with a wolf slaying the lion. With a jeweled tip lettered R. She wore a white tunic shirt for a swords woman, the lapel barely up but framing the edges of her jaw. It held a fringe to the lapel and buttoned up one side. The right sleeve had dual blue black stripes that wrapped around the arm. The over tunic was also white and blue. Bearing a hood which rested back against her shoulders. She had a roman strap around her that connected a shoulder piece of leather and metal. It allowed a cape to hang down on her left shoulder that stopped just past the the fingertips. Wearing leather and metal bracers. They looked like they could hide hidden blades, potions or even a wand. They were a Duel masters bracers. Her long black and Auburn nearly red hair was tied up and back with side braiding the carried special beading from special stones with unique properties you didn't find in the common backyard of a muggle. Bangs streaked. She had a scar that ran down her left eye down to mid cheek but was not blind. Ears pierced more than once with a couple cuffs in both ears. She bowed her head to the students, hand on her chest but her eyes never left them and all gave them the shiver or being eyed like prey. A fierce fire burned there.

"I will allow sign ups for all houses, but I do not wish you to think this will be easy." She eyed the students carefully. "Dueling is a part of life all must face no matter your creed and occupation. Don't think that it will never happen because trust me, a dark wizard won't give two cents a care if you know how to or not. I am not an easy teacher but what I can promise you is if you give it your best effort I will give you my best instruction. " She nodded to the headmaster and sat back down interlacing her fingers as a great Eagle screeched and landed on the leather and metal shoulder baldic as she reached up and caressed his feathers. The dinner going on after that as others became acquainted with their houses. Em looked across the tables and straight at Snape's Nephew, eyes locking for a moment but she tilted her head just a bit in nod to him, a greeting. Then went back to speaking to Hagrid.

102First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 5 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:33 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((you should join the Harry Potter thing that I am setting up! You actually get sorted and get real money and points and such... do you know how to get a widget that would help with keeping track of the house points?))

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

103First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 5 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:17 am

not really lol)

104First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 5 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:09 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Another new teacher ... I hope she isn't as bad as the other ones that are here ...we don't need another teacher here who thinks they know everything, but in the end turns out that you and me know more than they do ... remember when we went to that summer thing to try out for here and we out smarted quite a few of the teachers ... I am not sure how it is going to be here unless they have advanced classes ... why can't everyone have big and useful brains like ours?" I asked her smiling ... we were smart ... overly smart and we still haven't found anyone to outsmart us yet. which made me uber happy

105First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 5 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:53 am

A student beside him heard him and was a third year. "You don't know much do you?" He mocked, "She's not one for fame or glory, she follows a creed for the house of Fawkes, they train aurora's that hunt criminals and those that hunted you know who and death eaters. Some rumor that the children of the houses aren't fully human." He looked back at the table and watched the teacher's table. "Her mother was adept at the dark arts and potions and was a student here in the house of Slytherin, her uncle was a Gryffindor."

106First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 5 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((Sorry guys that I haven't been on. Just found out that I need heart surgery in January, but I will try to be on as much as I can)

I looked over at the student that had just spoken to me. "Well I hope that she is good. I hate it when we get ones here that know nothing about what they are doing." I then looked at the new teacher. She looked amazing and that she knew what she as doing. I was pretty sure that I was going to enjoy taking her class.

107First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 5 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:59 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

(would you like another character???)

108First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 5 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I am wanting to continue this roleplay if you would like to. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum