hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:22 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Perhaps we should return to class." She said shifting in his hold nervously. "Oh look some new kids! Looks like she's a bow!"

Desin smiled gently. "What about Mexican?" He asked watching as some girl turned herself a weapon."Anything is good really."

iIt felt so good to be a weapon again. She enjoyed the feeling and it was lucky that the wavelengths matched perfectly. 'All you have to do is draw back and an arrow will appear."

52DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:07 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yeah that's pretty cool!" I said to her in amazement and then said, "Well do you have to go home right after school?"

"I really enjoy Mexican food! I am glad that you like spicy stuff too!" I said to him with a smile as I too watched the new weapon and Meister.

I drew back on the string and just as she said an arrow appeared. I shot at a target and got just a little below the bulls-eye; so I adjusted and aimed a little higher and hit it right on the spot. "I have practiced with a normal non-weapon bow before, and I am glad that I found a weapon like you. We work out nicely. So what do you say, Partners?" I said with a smile.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

53DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:23 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Ava giggled gently. "The school is my home remember?" She asked. "What did you have in mind?" Her eyebrow shot up and she took a step away from him so no one would notice how close they were getting.

"Wow not bad for the frist pairing. Alittle more work and she will always hit his target....looks like a heart seeker." He explained and looked back to Alex. "She's no where near as amazing as you."

'Thanks...I would love to be your weapon.' She sent to him before transforming back into her human self. "Togather we will be the greatest and I will be the most powerful Death Scythe ever with your help."

54DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:28 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Sorry" I whispered to her, realizing how close we had gotten; "Best we wait until after we tell the parents? Or let me meet them?" I said with a smile. I then looked around, like anyone would say anything anyways. "I don't know, maybe just go for a walk along the beach or something. Something fun to do before you have to be back at the house, before I meet the parents?" I said to her with a smile.

There he does making me blush again. "Thanks" I said with a smile.

"Well I only hope that I can help you achieve that goal." I said to her with a smile.

55DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:40 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Well seeing how we are in the desert and unless you have a quick way of travel we can't go to the beach." She said with a giggle. "We can still go for a walk through town."

"No problem...you are definately way better looking then her too." He said loving to see the way she blushed.

"And I promise to help you with your dreams. There is nothing we can not do togather." She shouted this and put her hands on her hips to laugh loudly.

56DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:50 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I hit my forehead with my palm. “I forgot where we are. Sometimes I just assume there is a beach somewhere … My parents usually take us on trips when we aren’t in school … I miss those times, maybe you will be able to come with us this year.” I said to her with a hopeful smile. “So back to class then? And then out for a walk?”

There I went blushing again. “Seriously, you are going to make my cheeks just stay a permanent red if you keep that up.” I said to him as I gently kissed his cheek. “We should probably get back to class and then head out after if you want.”

I was super excited about this new weapon. She was exactly what I wanted and she was the perfect match. “I believe that to the very bottom of my heart.” I said to her with a smile. “Shall we get back to class?” I asked her.

57DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:59 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"We could always check the mission board I'm sure there would be something near a beach. We can grab the soul and spend the rest of our time at the beach." Ava suggested with a big smile. "The school pays for those trips."

"I wouldn't mind that but yeah let's go back to learning." He said and put his hand on the small of her back to lead her backto the class.

"Sure yeah let's go to class." She said with a sigh. She wanted to be a weapon she just didnt want to go to school.

58DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:53 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

“Well if we don’t hurry than we are going to be late for class. How about we check the board after class.” I said to her with a smile, I would love to see her in action. I then walked with her to class and then sat down next to her like I usually did; between her and Alex. I would even try to be more on time for class. Just for her. Man she was going to change my world. I could tell from the way I was starting to think.

I started to walk back to class with him and sat between him and my brother like I usually did. I seemed way more happier. I am glad that he sees things like I see them. I could get used to this. I got out my book and my pencil and I waited for the teacher to arrive.

“Yes, as much as I would love to stay out here and practice with you as my weapon we must go to class.” I said to her with a smile.

59DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:54 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I'm sorry for going off on you. I've got a lot if pressure and I boiled over onto you." She said as she took her seat.

would lean back and put his hands behind his head. With a yawn his eyes where Already closing to take his usual during class nap.

"to he'll with practicing I say we go on a mission tonight!" She pronounced. "Cause we will be the greatest!" She started another round off laughter

60DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:35 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"It's okay I said back to her;" with the best smile as I could. I looked around and waited for the teacher to come into class ... Of course he would not be here right away, but if I was going to make this work and show her that I want this to work then I am going to make sure that I am on time then for class, and that I am on time for everything, even though I know I won't get into trouble for anything. I looked at my cousin rolled my eyes but then realized that is probably how we were going to look soon too. I sighed ... Was I ready to do this. Of course I was, I have always looked at her like this, I have always wanted this, now that I was getting it, I was going to continue to chase that dream and make it become true. I would show her family that I am a great person and yadda yadda... I seen the teacher walk back in and I paid attention to the front of the class.

I looked over and poked him with my finger under the desk. "Hey you need to pay attention to this class." I said to him and then sighed and rolled my eyes. I would make sure that he paid more attention to class, as I know that there are some important things that he has missed because he has been sleeping ... *sigh* I was ready for this challenge and I would come out on top. The teacher then walked in and I turned all my attention towards the teacher.

"I am sorry but I am not going on a mission just yet. I want to practice. I want to make sure that we can do it better first. I want to make sure that we will be ready for our first mission and for any mission to come." I said to her with a reassuring smile, "We better get going or we are going to be late for class."

61DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:47 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Ava sighed gently as the teacher went to do his job but he wasn't teaching just right. Classes were supposed to be interesting not boring. She would have to speak to her grandfather about this. She took a moment to glance over at Vlad and blushed gently. She didnt think anyone would have the guts to date a grim reaper.

Desin tried to stay awake but this teacher was super boring. He fell asleep twice before he finally fell forward and hit his head on the best. Even that doesn't wake him up. In his dreams Alex was there giving him tiny kisses.

Levi pouted and sighed. "I know we will be great though!" She said "the sooner that we work the sooner that we will show everyone that we are the greatest that ever will be!"

62DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:16 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I hope that she understood that I did not care that she was a grim reaper. That didn't matter to me. I love her for her. I love her personality and how she is. Yeah she can be temperamental but that was just how she is, and I understood that completely. But now she didn't have to keep this all to herself anymore and she could have some of the weight lifted off of her shoulders. I caught her looking at my out of the corner of my eye. I seen her blush a little bit. I smiled to myself and then listened to the boring lecture.

I reached under the desk and grabbed his hand, I knew that this teacher was boring but we did have to listen. Every time that I would see him start to nod off I would give his hand a little squeeze so that he would wake up.

"Yeah but we also need the learning and stuff from school. I want to learn more about what I have to do and what needs to be done. You might not think that it is important but I do." I said to her as I just started to walk into the class.

63DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:30 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Ava couldn't wait for this class to be over. When it was she didn't rush out of the room as normal but she waited for Desin and Vald and Alex. It actually felt good to not have to rush. She was almost excited about Vlad coming to dinner tonight but her grandfather was always really goofy with the students .

Desin stretched and poped his arms and legs before he stood up when the class was over. "We'll that was...less then delightful!" He whispered to the others. "I guess we should go to the gym and practice before we go home."

She stood there for a moment stunned before she jogged to catch up to him. "It's not that it isn't important." She whispered stubbornly. "But we are starting in the middle of this year...we have to catch up!"

64DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:58 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I was pretty excited ... well actually really excited about going to Ava's house for supper. "Alex, I won't be coming back to the apartment for supper because I am going to Ava's house for supper." I said to Alex, as I seen her smile and nod, and then put my arm around Ava's waist, and then removed my hand. "Is it okay if I do that or should we wait until I meet the family?" I whispered in her ear. I didn't want to take things to fastly or to give people the wrong impression until I met the family. I walked with the group and waited for Ava to answer me.

"Do we have to go to the gym right now? We could always come back here later tonight or early tomorrow." I said to him with my best smile, I just wanted to spend some alone time with him. Nothing bad, just grab our food and maybe watch a movie with some popcorn later. Then I heard Vlad say something about going to Ava's; I smiled at him and then continued to walk with the group.

"And I am sure that the school will help us with getting caught up, or they would have made us wait to join. I am sure that it will be just fine." I said to her and then I seen kids all coming out of the school. "Well so much for that idea..." I said as I let my voice trail off. "Would you like to go to the gym to train for awhile?" I asked her, although I couldn't help but sound a little bit disappointed about missing the afternoon classes.

65DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:33 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Ava cleared her throat and looked up at the sky. "Well I don't know exactly weather it is alright or not but....I guess if you would like too every so often that it won't hurt." She smiled gently as she looked toward Vlad.

"I was talking to Ava...normally...she wouldn't have plans but whatever." He said with a shurgg. "We normally train before and after school. She believes the more we work togather the less missions we will fail."

For some reason she knew that he was disapointed and gave a gentle sigh. "We could always go to see the teachers and get the lecture notes and study." She wasn't really excited about it but for some reason she knew that her meister should always be happy.

66DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:45 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I smiled back at her. This was making me extremely happy. I knew that I shouldn’t show it too much but I was happy. I got what I wanted and it was making me happier. I would do anything to please this woman. “If you would like to go and do some training. I know we aren’t connect but I am sure that there are some things that we can train together.” I said to her with a smile. “I don’t mind at all, if you are up for it.”

Oh no was I in trouble now. “I am sorry, I thought that you were talking to I, as you really didn’t say who you were talking to. I am sorry.” I said with a kinda sad face. I really had thought that he was talking to me. I hope he didn’t take it the wrong way. I really wasn’t trying to interfere with anything. “If you want to go and train with Ana I have no problem with that. I am just overly excited about our date.” I said with my eyes looking at the ground. I hoped he didn’t think that I was trying to control him or anything of that sort.

I sighed lightly and then smiled at her. “Yes that would work nicely. That is if you don’t have any plans. I just I want to learn all that there is, and in class there is much to learn besides just the hands on stuff.” I said to her with a smile, showing her that I was sorry if I was too harsh just a second ago.

67DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:55 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"It's alright I suppose we could skip one afternoon." She said with a light smile before looking at her cousin. "But be there extra early in the morning!"

Desin chuckled gently. "Well I am glad to see you lighten up Ava." He looked to Alex. "Looks like I'm free so just tell me what you would like to do. I will have to go home at some point in time to shower and change clothes."

"sometimes I am alittle too gun ho but I will try my best to do things the way you want to." Se said looking down at her feet. "I'm sorry if I hadn't argued with you we might be in school."

68DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:02 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

“Well since we have a little bit of time, what would you like to do? We can go and do some training, or we can go chill out under the trees, or on the roof and talk for a little bit. There is much that I would like to tell you and learn about you. But it’s about what you want to do, what would you like to do?” I asked her with a smile. Just spending time with her was making me happy. Who was I turning into? Now I understood why Alex acted the way she did whenever she was around Desin. I looked into Ava’s eyes awaiting her reply.

“Well I just have to stop by my place, and do the same.” She smiled at him. Then she thought of Desin and her showering together and blushed a little bit. She hoped that nobody would notice that she was blushing but knowing Desin he would probably notice. “I don’t know we have some time to kill before we would be going out for supper, what would you like to do?” She asked, hoping to distract him from her cheeks that were still a little bit warm.

“It’s fine. Just please remember that being taught stuff in the school is just as important as our training out here. We much learn how to properly bond with each other, and to use our weapon and our Meiser properly. We have to learn much in the class and we must learn out of the class.” I said to her with a smile, “Shall we go and get that stuff? You are more than welcome to come to my house and we can practice. I also have a huge backyard and we can do the hands on training that we may have missed.” Smiling hoping that that would cheer her up some.

69DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:23 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

she raised her eyebrow. "What exactly do you want to know about me?" She said sort of confused about what exactly he would want to know about her that he didnt already.

Desin grabbed Alex's hand and stopped to kiss her cheeks that were red from blushing. He then kissed one of her ears. "I told you I love it when you blush."

"We can do whatever you want your the Meister so you can gage what is the best way for us to succeed one day." She gave him a smile as she followed him.

70DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:45 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

“I am just curious, it’s not like we know too too much about each other. Sure we have been friends for awhile, but it’s not like you have been very open about yourself since we have met each other.” I said to her with a friendly smile. “I am just curious that is all, and trust me anything you want to know about me you are more than welcome to ask. I won’t hide anything from you I promise.”

I blushed even more. “Mhmmm … except this time I apparently did it to myself.” I smiled. “So where to, I really don’t want to stick around here”

“Well do you want to come over or not?” I asked her with another smile.

71DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:58 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I would think you would know everything that you need to know you just learned. I'm a grim reaper and a student." She said showing how much she wasn't a people person. She never really got to know anyone outside the family.

"okay let's go." He said patting her cheek gently before taking her hand again and leading her away from the school. "So where are we going.."

She nodded. "Yeah I'll come over. I've never really been invited anywhere before." She admitted and cleared her throat. "I guess I'm alittle weird."

72DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:35 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

“I know that I was just wondering what the great Ava is like.” I said with a smile, “There has to be some history behind that beautiful face of yours… What would you like to do with the time we have before we have to head to yourself?”

“Well I can show you my place, and around there. I really hoped I didn’t overstep anything back there, I really did think that you were talking about me. I am just super excited about this date … I … haven’tbeenonarealdatebefore.” I said all rushed. “Not with anyone who really liked me back.” I said blushing again; hoping he understood what I said. I had a history and I wanted to tell him, I just he didn’t view me differently for it, or didn’t like me because of it.

“Well you are more than welcome to come over to my place. I have it all set up. I am not trying to show off that I have money or anything. I just thought that having the room and space would be great for learning stuff that has to be learned, without having to be at the school. To give a bit more privacy you know, without having people watching you all the time.” I said to her.

73DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:47 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I'm a grim reaper training the weapon that I choose. My father is a grim reaper and the next in line to take over the school. My mother and step father are both renowned Meisters four stars. I'm just trying to live up to expectations. " she said with a shrug. "But you knew that."

Desin chuckled. "Slow down. Tell me again slowly. You can tell me anything. I don't judge. That's part of the reason why I'm Ava's weapon. I don't expect greatness I just like people to be themselves."

She cleared her throat. "Well...you know I thought we were supposed to move into a dorm togather so I already have everything moves out of my apartment..."

74DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:52 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

“Well I knew some of that.” I said to her with a smile. “Okay well then, where do you want to go? I am sure we could do some training, or we can do something before we must head back to your house, no?” I said to her with a playful smile.

She took a deep breath and then breathed it out. “I have never been on a real date before or in a real relationship.” she said slower this time. “So to my house?” she asked him.

“Oh I am not saying that you have to come and live with me. I am just showing you where I like to train because it has more privacy for training, where there aren’t others around to watch or criticize what we are doing, and no interruptions.” I said to her with a smile, “but after you get comfortable if you want to move in that would be alright to.” I smiled.

75DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) - Page 3 Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:01 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I thought we were going to go to the roof." She whispered and then looked up. "I...I like the water. Especially clear blue oceans and lakes." She looked over at him. "Was that something you were looking for?"

"and why wouldn't anyone want to date you? Your beautiful, smart, exotic. You have this perfect sway to your walk."

"I sort of have to..I already started to move out and dorms are for teams only so I can't go solo..I hope you don't mind...that's just what I get for assuming." She said with a gentle smile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum