hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 3 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:17 pm

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

As we boarded the train my fear bubbled up.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((Thanks for moving my chara Rain))

I helped her get everything onto the train and we went and found our a spot for us to sit. I loved the room thingies (I forget what they are called) and I helped them both put their stuff on the top shelves and then I settled in a chair and I started to write my uncle to let him know that I made it safe and I was on my way.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"Who are you writing to?" I asked the boy.

54First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 3 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I looked at him, also wanting to know who he was writing too. Maybe to his uncle...

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I am writing my uncle to let him know that I made it onto the train and that I am on my way. He hopes that I get put into Slytherin, but he has been the only one in our family to get put into Slutherin...which if you have met him you would know that that is the perfect house for him. I really hope that I get put into Hufflepuff." I said to them as I finished up my letter to my uncle and I sent it with my owl. "To Professor Snape" I whispered to my owl. "So is anyone hungry?" I asked them as my stomach started to make noises.

56First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 3 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:14 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Who isnt?' I asked, laughing

"I'm going to see where the lunch cart is. it should have been here by now. I'll be back in a few." I said as i headed out the door before i did something stupid, like kiss her.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well I will go out to the lunch cart. They don't seem to be bringing them around for some odd reason." I said to them. I left the cart and went out looking for the lunch cart. It was weird I must say. Why was everyone just not doing what they were supposed to be doing. I then went back to our room, after taking only a couple of steps. I popped my head back in the door for a couple of seconds and said, "What would everyone like?" I stood there and waited for them to answer me.

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Chocolate frogs!' I asked. I had always loved them.

60First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 3 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"I don't know what I want," I answered truthfully.

I found the lunch cart. It was up at the beginning of the train. It had been delayed by some 5th year slytherins. "Ooo look its a newbie." One of them called to her friends when she saw me. "Yeah I may be a newbie but I'll be one of you soon enough." I growled at her. "Yeah in your dreams. No one like you could get into Slytherin. You'll probably be stuck in Ravenclaw." All her friends laughed. "Well why dont we make a wager on that. If me and my friend Serenity get into Slytherin, you guys will give the quidditch captain a good word for us." I said. "Well seeing as how I'm the captain I'll give you guys a fair chance at try outs, even though your first years." "Deal" I shook hands with her and as we shook hands I casted a little spell my father taught me that will keep her to her word. "What was that?" She asked. "A spell my father showed me. It will make sure you dont back out on your word." Then i turned to the lunch cart and bought a bunch of chocolate frogs and walked back to our compartment.

62First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 3 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:08 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I laughed.
'Bring her Bertie Bott`s Jelly Beans' I suggested laughing 'That will be fun' I added as I smiled at her and at X

"What took you so long?" I asked him as he walked in.

"I ran into the slytherin quidditch team." I answered looking her in the eye trying to pass on a silent message saying ill tell you later.

"Oh that must have been fun." I said as i winked letting him no i understood. "So wherea our food?" I grinned.

"Here" I handed everyone 5 chocolate frogs.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I went to the store that was on the train instead of the lunch cart, as the lunch cart didn't look like anything good was left on it.
I went and boy a 12 pound bag (weight) of Bertie Bott's every flavoured beans and 5 pound bag of chocolate frogs. I hoped this was enough.
I then walked back to our capartment on the train and passed the bags around.
"I made sure to get us lots, I don't know when we will be allowed off the grounds since we are first years. I will buy more before we got off the train." I said to them with a smile.

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Well, thanks!' I said as I bit a frog's head softly.

66First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 3 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:50 am

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

((Lost))

67First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 3 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:34 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

((You are with my and kressie at the train and she just got us candies))

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((lol yeah that happens when people aren't on. we try not to go to far ahead and we haven't cuz I haven't been on much, but lol sometimes it's hard, but yes I just bought tons of candies back to the compartment for us ))

"You guys are welcome. So now the long train ride to Hogwarts!" I said with a huge smile.

(can we go ahead to the part when we arrive at Hogwarts)

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((I am not sure it is not my RP ... but I am all for it if everyone else is for it!))

I looked out my window and I could see the school ... well I could see the outline of the school ... I hope that we would be close. I was anxious but excited all at the same time. I couldn't wait to try out for hte Quidditch team. "You guys we are almost there! I can see the school!" I said to them with lots of excitement in my voice.

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

((Sure!))

I looked outside too and smiled. I was soo happy that we were almost there. I knew they would accept me in the quidich team because of my brothers, so I wasnt worried about that. I laughed.
'Are you guys ready?' I asked

72First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 3 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:32 am

I looked out the window because it was getting late and i saw the school. "Guys look" i yelled and everyone jumped out of their seats to look at what i was pointing to.

When i saw the school i was so happy and excited. I couldnt wait to get started with my classes and even more for quidditch. it would be amazing to get on the team with my friends.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I could not wait to get into that school. I could not wait to be happy not to be put into slytherin and I could not be more happy then to be on the Quidditch team and I knew that I would make it on the team. I was the next big player. My dad has prepped me for this day since I was just 3 years old. It was going to be amazing! I couldn't wait.
"I am so ready for this. I just hope that I don't get put into Slytherin. But if I do you guys will still be my friends right? I promise not to turn out to be like they are. I will be the slytherin that makes a difference." I look at them smiling, hoping that would still like me even if I was inj Slytherin.

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'If you end there, we will be in the same house!' I said totally happy. 'So dont worry, you wont end there.' I said as I got off the train

75First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. - Page 3 Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:26 am

We all loaded off the train and looked around confused not sure where to go at first.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum