hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit.

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Empty First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:59 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. N23061227048_1602

You have just recived this letter:

HOGWARTS SCHOOL
of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mr, Mrs (Name)
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.
Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

The second page with requirements says:

HOGWARTS SCHOOL
of WHICHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

UNIFORM
First-year students will require:
1.Three sets of plain work robes (black)
2.One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear
3.One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)
4.One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.

COURSE BOOKS
All students should have a copy of each of the following:

The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1)
by Miranda Goshawk
A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling
A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch
One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi
by Phyllida Spore
Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
by Newt Scamander
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection
by Quentin Trimble

OTHER EQUIPMENT

1 wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 set brass scales

Students may also bring and owl OR a cat OR a toad.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS

So, what are you waiting? Go and pack! The Train does not wait!
Tips:
°New at school
°Family can be pure blood or not.
°You can be someone from the books
°The rest is up to you!

Character Sheet
Name:
Bio:
What are you?. (Nerd, Joke player, Quidich´s team member, etc)
House:
Pet:
Friends: (Optional)
Crush: (Optional)
History:
Pic:

Note: You can double as an older student or teacher.

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Character Sheet
Name: Rosalie (Rosie, or Rose) Thomas
Family: Her mother is a Witch but her father is a Muggle.
Bio: She was raised with all this magic stuff, and she loves it. Her mother used to teach her funny tricks when she was little.
What are you?: Future Quidich´s Team member (She loves It), and she is really good at Defence Against the Dark Arts (She will know that when she gets to the school, she dosent know yet, of course)
House: Slytherin
Pet: CatFirst year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Photo_032709_007-1
Friends: None yet.
Crush: None yet.
History: She was born in Liverpool and went to primary school there. Then she recived the letter from Mrs Minerva McGonagall and got really excited, thought she is really nervous. She cant wait to be a good witch.
Pic:First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Jojo-boston-hospital-cheer-01

Character Sheet
Name: Serenity Ethne
Family: Mother was a witch and father was a wizard
Bio: Her parents used to try to hide their magic from her but then she asked why they were always disappearing. After that they couldnt hide it any longer and her father started telling her about it all. At the age of 9 she started playing with a few of the neighbors and soon found out that they were all witches and wizards too. They soon formed their own quidditch team and by the time the older ones (including serenity) got their letters they were so good their parents were takin bets on who would make the house teams first year.
What are you? Quidditch player
House: Slytherin
Pet: A snowy owl First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Krasna_lipa_snowy_owl_barrow
Friends: her neighbors
Crush: N/A
History: She was born in London but her family moved to a small town outside of the city when she was 4. She was home schooled because her parents were afraid that if they sent her to a muggle school that something would happen.
Pic:
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Blonde-girl

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Character Sheet
Name: Xavier Mudvayne
Family: (pure Blood or not) Pure Blood, his mother is a famous witch and
her dad is a famous Wizard. His unkle is oneof the teachers; Cuthburt
Binns
Bio: Xavier is a guy that is very easy to get along with and is not shy to speak his mind. He stands up and will fight for his family and friends. Is a great and truthful friend and loves to be around people.
What are you?. (Nerd, Joke player, Quidich´s team member, etc) Nerd/Quiddich player
House: Ravenclaw
Pet: Barn Owl
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Barn-owl-flying
Friends: (Optional) n/a
Crush: (Optional) n/a
History: He got his letter in the mail that he was accepted to Hogwarts. His
parents knew that he would be accepted one day and they have been
teaching him magic since he could hold his own wand.
Pic:First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. DiSpirito-Rocco-pf

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Name: Meredith Tod
Family: (pure Blood or not): Muggles
Bio: She found out she was a wizard just the same as everyone else
What are you?. (Nerd, Joke player, Quidich´s team member, etc), Goth Wizard
House: Ravenclaw
Pet: Owl ((Vladimir))
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. 6a00e54edc455188330120a51e9d93970b-800wi
Friends: (Optional) none
Crush: (Optional) Xavier Mudvayne
History: Her parents were dead set against her going to Hogwarts, but her aunt wasn't. Her aunt smuggled her outta the house and into the train station!
Pic:
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Goth_girl1

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Thanks everyone!

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

No problem, Rain!.(:

when are we starting?

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

When at least two people more join Smile

Okay

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I really want this to start)

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

((kayy. we will start then,If you want Double. We are kinda little people haha. You can be someone older if youwant. Thanks everyone who joined!!!))

Starting

My things were ready. My bags were made last night, My cat, Skar, was on his cage allredy. My books and my wand (Ollivander had said that it was perfect for me and I was really happy) were allredy in the trank. My parents were at the car, waiting for me to get there so that they could take me to the 9 3/4 Platform.
I looked at my bedroom once more and sighed. I was kinda sad that I wasnt going to come back here till Christmas, but the idea of going to Hogwarts was... Amazing. Anyway, I was literally trembling like a leaf. Whats more, I was definatly going to miss my friends, but I had hopes that I was going to make new ones there.
Mom helped me carring the stuff (Using magic, of course) and then we where off. 'Bye Home' I said looking at the house that slowly desapeared 'Hello... Howarts.'

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

I marched my way through the train station. "Where is 9 3/4?" I asked myself. I turned and asked someone else and they said, "What are you talking about?" I frowned. How was I to get to Hogwarts when I could not find the platform? Aunt Lindsay didn't come with me and help, so I was on my own. Well, there was Vladimir, but what good would he do?

14First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:30 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

We finally reachedthe station. And mom guided me to the 9 3/4 platform.
'Just run' She said simply. My eyes opened more. And I was trembling. My cat meowed. He was angry, and he was scared as well.
'How helpfull' I spat to Scar. The black and white cat that was on his cage, meowed again. Mom looked at me.
'Make me proud' She said with a maternal smile. I frowned and then sighed. My head said yes, but my body said no. I closed my eyes and started to run.

15First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:57 am

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

I saw a girl run into a wall.... And, she disapered. Wow. I looked around then set off running behind her, scared that I might run into the wall.

Mum yelled up the stairs at me "Serenity get down here now. everyone else is already in the van." "Okay mum I will be down in just a minute" Mum had volunteered to take us all to the platform and she was getting anxious. She was scared we were all gonna miss the train. I double checked my room, making sure i had all my stuff then i headed down the stairs and in a matter of minutes we were off to the train station. The whole way there my owl, Aleta, was freaking out in her cage. She wasnt used to being in her cage that long. Once we got to the station mum showed us how to get onto the platform. As we went through I ran into another girl who looked to be another first year.

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

My eyes opened more when I reached the other side of the wall. Actually, the 9 3/4 platform. It was crowded. As mom had told me it was going to be. My brothers had all been here, and I was the youngest of all them. I carried my things to a side so that I could wait for mom to get to where I was.

18First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:47 pm

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

A girl ran into me, "Oh!" I blinked again. "Oh. Hello. Sorry."

"Oh no it was my fault. I was too busy watching my friends behind me." I apologize. "My name's Serenity. "

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((I will make a teacher character, I just have to think of one...I am thinking I might want to be Professor Sprout and Snape is that ok???))

I was going to be late for getting to Hogwarts. Jeeze wouldn't that just be wonderful. My uncle would really hate me then. Well he probably wouldn't hate me he would just give me extra homework. Ugh why did professor Snape have to be my Uncle. It just didn't help with anything. I got down the stairs with my trunk full of stuff and my owl. I wasn't nervous about this. My uncle and my parents have taught me all that I need to know and when I got downstairs they were already out in the car. I put my stuff in the trunk and then got into the passenger side of the car. "Hey everyone. Why didn't you guys wake me up?" I asked my mom and dad. "Uncle Snape is going to kill me." I said with a worried look.

"He will do no such thing, and if he does you make sure that you tell us. I will not have him mistreat you just because you are family. OR treat you any different then the other students." My mom said with a serious look on her face, and no one messed with her when she was being serious.

It was a pretty quiet ride to the platform. There wasn't much to see there. I got my stuff out of the trunk and said my goodbyes. I kissed mom on the lips and told them I would write them as soon as I could. I seen the brick wall post thingy between 9 and 10 and I ran into it and popped out on the train. I got into the train car that I Was supposed to and got ready for the train ride to the school. I hoped I was in a good house and that I could make lots of friends here. I was ready to start over. I was ready to learn. This is who and what I was born to be.

Meredith.(:

Meredith.(:
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"I'm Meredith. Nice to meet you, Serenity." I smiled. "Are you a first year?" I asked her.

22First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Empty Re: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

((Sure!! That is totally Awesome))

Apparently mom had decided that I was older enough to say goodbye by my self, so she didnt cross the wall. I sighed and tried to move my trunk and things but It was pretty heavy. My cat mowaded again.
'Shut up Scar!' I shouted.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Name: Pomona Sprout (A.K.A. Professor Sprout)Age:Sex: FemaleJob: Is a teacher at Hogwarts and she teaches Herbology and is the head of Hufflepuff.Birthday: May 15thProfessor Sprout is a dumpy little witch with grey curly hair and she wears a patches, frayed hat and shabby robes, which are often covered in dirt because of all the time she spends tending the plants in the Hogwarts greenhouses.Pic: First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. Pomona-Sprout

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Name: Professor Snape
Job: Teacher at Hogwarts. Teaches Potions and is the head of Syltherin.
Snape is known as being cold, calculating, precise, sarcastic, and bitter. Snape is a thin man with sallow skin, a large, hooked nose, and yellow, uneven teeth. He has shoulder length, greasy black hair which frames his face, and cold, black eyes. Snape can be seen wearing black, flowing robes which give him the appearance as have a "stringy, pallid look".
Pic:
First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit. 9695

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I was nervous. I made it to the train on time and I was lucky that I wasn't late. I hoped that my uncle was going to be good to me and that the rumors about him were just rumors. I hope hope hope that I am not in slytherin though, but I am sure that I can't be because we are related but I am not sure. I hope to be put into Hufflepuff. I love plants and animals and I can't wait to meet Hagrid or Professor Sprout.

I hope my nephew shows up on time. Let me check. Oh he is on the train. Well that is good. There is something about him though and I am sure that he won't be put into Slytherin. He is too kind hearted and soft. Oh well. Maybe I will be able to toughen him up.

I was running around getting everything ready. I couldn't wait to see who was going to be new in my house this year. I always love meeting new first years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum