hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Chances (RevilnxKressie) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Chances (RevilnxKressie) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Chances (RevilnxKressie) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Chances (RevilnxKressie) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Chances (RevilnxKressie) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Chances (RevilnxKressie) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Chances (RevilnxKressie) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Chances (RevilnxKressie) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Chances (RevilnxKressie) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chances (RevilnxKressie)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chances (RevilnxKressie) Empty Chances (RevilnxKressie) Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:40 am

RevilnBlackston

BoatSwain
BoatSwain

It had been a few years since Hannibal King had been turned into a vampire and he still hadn't bitten a single person. Refusing to become a monster like the ones that had bit him and stolen his humanity. Hooking up with hunter groups he met Annabel Whistler and the Day stalkers. Given refuge he was able to feed on what animals and blood packs he could come across from the vet office. Another group of hunters was joining them tonight. The Death Walkers. The group looked at Hannibal at the meeting as they arrived. Abby was surprised they didn't try to attack him. "You guys seem awfully calm." The lead Brighton smirked. "Your not the first team to have a vampire on the team though ours has been around longer then your friend here." When abby joked about age Brighton smirked. "She is 294, and believe it or not she's never hunted a human, she hunts down animals or she feeds of vampires." Abby blinked at that. "Where is she?" They looked up in the rafters was someone perched in the dark light glinting off emerald eyes they seemed to glow in a very errie way. "She rarely talks or leaves her perches, she's a hunter." Brighton smiled and looked at them. "Her name is Emma but we call her Em."

2Chances (RevilnxKressie) Empty Re: Chances (RevilnxKressie) Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:44 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I looked around to see who all was there. I could roughly see Em up in the rafters. "So what is our mission for tonight? Who are we looking at taking out?" I asked them waiting for an answer. I was hungry for some killing and I wanted to get started as soon as possible.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

3Chances (RevilnxKressie) Empty Re: Chances (RevilnxKressie) Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:49 am

RevilnBlackston

BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Em!" She nodded and jumped down with agility and stepped into the light she was pale white, with emerald eyes. Long auburn hair up and back. Wearing boots, pants and shirt with leather doublet corset vest wearing leather bracers on her arms. Twin beretta's strapped to her hips, some kind of blades at the thigh holster and a quiver at her back with twin knife swords crossed at the small of her back. She rolled out the map. "We are going after Maddox of Inxi industries, he traffics in human slaves." She showed where they would be going in. "Me and Hannibal will go underground, after all sunlight is a bitch." She mused. They had four hours before they took off Hannibal was able to gear up and was alone with Emma, the first time he was around another vampire he wasn't trying to tear apart.

4Chances (RevilnxKressie) Empty Re: Chances (RevilnxKressie) Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:05 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I must admit I was kind of nervous. I have never been around a vampire before that I haven't wanted to rup to shreds. I was hoping that everything was going to go good. I put down the dufflebag that I was carrying and I started unloaded my armor and my weapons. I had the double long blades to cross my back, I had two shivs in my knee braces, I had a locked and ready shotgun that was in a holster across my back. In a small side bag I carried my cross bow, a quiver with the arrows in it. I was all set up now, even had some special weapon hid in the inside of my best. I looked over at Em. "So how long have you been hunting for?" I asked her

5Chances (RevilnxKressie) Empty Re: Chances (RevilnxKressie) Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:31 am

RevilnBlackston

BoatSwain
BoatSwain

She had been checking over her gear. Looking at him. "265 years." She said softly. She looked at her gear. "I promise to watch your back King, just promise me you will fight like I do because if you bite a human I will kill you and I expect you to do the same to me." She looked at him softly. "We don't need anymore of these bastards destroying lives." She smiled a bit he barely saw fang and it ease his tension. She was like him.

6Chances (RevilnxKressie) Empty Re: Chances (RevilnxKressie) Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:48 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"That is a very long time to be hunting. I have not been hunting quite that long, and I will promise to have your back also and yes I promise that if you do turn into one of those things that I will personally take you down. I know exactly how you feel and I hope that I can be a hunter just as long as you are." I could not wait to start hunting. I lived to do this and it made me proud and now i had someone else that was like me and understood why i did what i did. i smiled back at her showing my fangs a little bit.

7Chances (RevilnxKressie) Empty Re: Chances (RevilnxKressie) Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:58 am

RevilnBlackston

BoatSwain
BoatSwain

They moved out and she moved in the underground with him. They started killing vampires and she got four vamps that tried to gain up on him getting impaled once but she still moved.

8Chances (RevilnxKressie) Empty Re: Chances (RevilnxKressie) Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:26 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I thanked her for watching my back. I saved her from some sneaky little buggers too. A couple of them tried to sneak up on her, but in my vest I had some wooden throwing knives and I made sure that they did not come into contact with her. With the smell of vampire blood strong, I so badly wanted to drink some, but I knew that I would have to wait until not even one of them was left. I went down the way a little bit further to see if there was anymore of these suckers left, but I knew that as they turned into dust and vanished that I would just have to eat animal blood when I went home, but sometimes drinking the blood of those killers was just so satisfying ... "Well that looks like it might be all of them..." I said to her scanning the area to see if we had missed some, but the area looked pretty clear. "Where's the big guy?" I asked everyone.

9Chances (RevilnxKressie) Empty Re: Chances (RevilnxKressie) Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:36 am

RevilnBlackston

BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Emmy?" Brighton called. She was gone. The wall shattered and the huge one tumbled across hissing but tumbling across and flipping boots collided. Emma stuck to the wall defying gravity. Looking ahead she hissed out fangs showing and longer eyes dilating and changing. She moved and hooked the vampire snapping bone yanking him by the ankle she spun on her heel he hit pillars breaking off concrete. Brighton yelled for them to get back. Pulling King back. "But she's surrounded!" She drew a sword gripping the handle as it rested against her forearm and she was in stance other hand up and out. She moved bullets pinged and hit vampires they ashed. Hooking another sword it spun around her neck catching it as she cut a bullet in half the halves passed Brighton and king hitting the two vampires behind them in the heart and between the eyes. "GO!" She yelled at them and King, she was going to buy them time to get the humans out.

10Chances (RevilnxKressie) Empty Re: Chances (RevilnxKressie) Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:39 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I was not going to let her fight these ones by herself. I promised here that I would have her back and I wasn't going to desert her now. I would make sure that everyone got out before anyone else came along. "EVERYONE needs to leave now. We got this." I said as I was fighting off other vampires that were coming through, I was fighting them off as I helped everyone get out of where we were.

11Chances (RevilnxKressie) Empty Re: Chances (RevilnxKressie) Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:55 am

RevilnBlackston

BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Brighton moved with him and suddenly hit him making him fall back. "Move it damnit she wants us out for a reason we need to get to better ground!" He and Abby pulled King out of the alcove into the club getting the humans to run. Hiding behind the pillars. Brighton and his second Jason restrained king. After moments vampires were fleeing the alcove as if sunlight was chasing them. The security force of vampires there blinking when she stepped out trench coat falling her eyes were pure red. Even the white. "Why are her eyes like that?" Abby asked seeing her fangs had serrated and she had bottom ones too. "Because she's a master. Emma was bitten 295 years ago by a vampire 2,947 years and fed his blood. In her veins runs the blood of a progenitor vampire. You might as well almost call her Dracula." Brighton said with a shiver. She leapt off the ledge hitting the ground. It impacted cratering sending vampires back whip out dancing with silver and catching fire she tore into them and vanished appearing and hitting. Scattering and bathing the club in parts or ash. Emma moved in a streak of color, she was so damn fast. Catching the Vampire they were after. The head of the organization. Her fangs and nails lengthened and her teeth sharpened lunging she bit down and mawed. Both going down feeding on him.He started to ashen from the feet up to nothing. Wiping her mouth she moved with them back to the hideout humans free getting to the safety houses alone with King.

12Chances (RevilnxKressie) Empty Re: Chances (RevilnxKressie) Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:58 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

She could move amazingly. I was very impressed but I wish that I could have been more of the action. I wanted so badly to be the best just like her. I would get it, I would learn from her, I would become an even better hunter from learning from her. I followed them back, but I was kind of upset.

13Chances (RevilnxKressie) Empty Re: Chances (RevilnxKressie) Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:48 am

RevilnBlackston

BoatSwain
BoatSwain

They got locked into the room by Brighton even as King hit the door and yelled. Turning she was sitting on the table in just her tank shirt and pants. "Come here King," when he did she put up her hair. "Animal blood isn't keeping you, I had Brighton pull you back because I didn't want you wounded. I want to exchange with you but if we do this we will be bound to each other for awhile so I need you to think about it before saying yes. I will take you on my feeding hunts, I drink from vampires mostly and their is a way to do it without ashing them right away."

14Chances (RevilnxKressie) Empty Re: Chances (RevilnxKressie) Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:47 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I thought about it for a good 15 minutes. I paced around the room and thought about what she said. But she was right Animal Blood wasn't doing it for me anymore, and vampire blood did, but I no longer had the materials to make the weapons that didn't turn the vampires to ash since my grandfather got killed by a gang of them while I was out of town on another hunt. I didn't want him to go on his own but I couldn't stop him. We never hunted alone and now that he is gone these people are all that I have. Not that I am saying that that is a bad thing, I just miss him greatly. I walked over to Em ... "I would like to feed from the vampires, I know there are weapons that allow you to do so, my grandfather who I hunted with until recently..." I let my voice trail off ... "Anyways since he has been gone, I haven't had the weapons that don't turn to Ash. But I would love to be able to drink vampire blood again." I said to her with kind eyes, letting her know that I understood what I had to do and how to do it.

15Chances (RevilnxKressie) Empty Re: Chances (RevilnxKressie) Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:58 pm

RevilnBlackston

BoatSwain
BoatSwain

She nodded and pulled him. They sat on the ground before he could ask she was pulling his shirt lips tracing his neck he realized she was going to bite him. And she did just with fangs and not like when she had killed the vampire. This was softer. Instead of pain king felt an extreme spike of pleasure leaving him gripping her and burying his head in her shoulder and neck as he panted and felt his fangs sharpen and lengthen with a dull ache.Pulling her tighter his lips felt her skin. She bit suddenly harder making him cry out and he felt the need to bite. When he lost it and bit her he tasted her blood and the hunger pains flared, making him feed. She pulled him tighter against her so he didn't pull away licking his wound closed. With her blood he started to get sharper senses. Realizing she was changing his blood to be as if she had made him, giving him a connection to her and her gifts.

16Chances (RevilnxKressie) Empty Re: Chances (RevilnxKressie) Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I knew what this could cause and I wasn't sure if she wanted the whole thing or just the part that would help me feed better off of vampires and to make me a better fighter. I didn't want to think that maybe we could get together if that is not what she wanted, but I knew that if we did then we wouldn't have to go through this process again. I was letting my mind run lose as I was feeding off of her. Once I knew that I had had enough of her blood, I stopped feeding and I licked her wound clean. I then turned to her and said, "Thank you so much for that! I am glad that I can fully be a part of your team and that I know that there are others out there that are like me that don't want to be what they are but really have no choice. I am glad that others that are vampires (as there are some others out there that I know of) that choose to make the best out of it and still kill the ones that are turning people for the bad. And when I reach that F*cker who turned me into what I am, I am going to enjoy drinking all of his blood and beating the shit out of him. I will show to the world that I can live up to my name ... " I looked around, knowing that I said that last part kind of loud. People would think that I was being Cocky and showing off, but I was just being me. I looked around ... "Where did everyone else go?" I asked her, and then I also remembered about Kara and James. "I got a message from 2 friends of mine, one is turned like us and his sister who helps us in fighting. they are in a city about an hour from here and they need our help ... I was wondering if maybe we could head that way on he next sun down killing vampires on the way. I know you don't know them, and you don't really know me, but after what we just shared I know that you at least trust me. I have a runner that goes back and forth, which is how I got this message. Do you think that this would be possible to do, or do we have too much to do here?" I asked and awaited her reply knowing that it could end up good or bad. But no matter the answer I was going to stay be her side like I promised and help her fight.

17Chances (RevilnxKressie) Empty Re: Chances (RevilnxKressie) Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:54 pm

RevilnBlackston

BoatSwain
BoatSwain

We will go meet your friends." She smiled and went with him underground to sleep the day away and shared the same bed. He got to watch her sleep. She was actually more peacefull then most people.

18Chances (RevilnxKressie) Empty Re: Chances (RevilnxKressie) Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:03 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I got to sleep in the same bed as her. Wow this was amazing ,and I felt so good after feeding off of her and having her feed off of me. I sent a letter out with my carrier letting Kara and James know that we would be there within the next nightfall ... I told them to hang tight and that we would be there as quickly as possible. I then woke up after one of the best nights sleep I have ever had, probably because I wasn't alone, and I started to get everything packed that I would need. I knew that everyone else was still sleeping so I did it quietly as to not wake anyone up. I looked around the room and decided on what was important to take, as I would need to take more, which means I would take lighter thing, I could refill, restock and get different things once I got to Kara and James. I looked over at Em, and man she was even more beautiful when she sleeped, but I had to remember that I was working and not time for what I was thinking of. I wondered when everyone else was going to get up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum