hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
It's an Animal Thing- Riddick (KressiexRhea) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
It's an Animal Thing- Riddick (KressiexRhea) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
It's an Animal Thing- Riddick (KressiexRhea) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
It's an Animal Thing- Riddick (KressiexRhea) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
It's an Animal Thing- Riddick (KressiexRhea) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
It's an Animal Thing- Riddick (KressiexRhea) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
It's an Animal Thing- Riddick (KressiexRhea) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
It's an Animal Thing- Riddick (KressiexRhea) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
It's an Animal Thing- Riddick (KressiexRhea) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's an Animal Thing- Riddick (KressiexRhea)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

For once the ship port hadn't been full of mercs and Riddick had been able to hop ships and get on one he didn't have to hide on as a stow away. All he had to do was work and move Cargo. The Ship was named Traverse, the Captain was actually wanted by Mercs so the obeying the law crap didn't matter to him, his name was Eric Downey.

"Hey Riddick, we couldn't get you your own quarters, your going to have to share with Relliner." The captain looked at his roster, "Rel won't give you any trouble," he smirked looking at him. "As a matter of fact you two are a lot alike, just don't kill Rel, I'd hate to loose my best Merc hunter." He laughed as he left letting Riddick finish loading.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I finished unloading what had to be done, and then I want to the quarters where I would sleep and started to unpack the little bit of stuff that I had brought with me. My knife and my lucky stone never left my body, evverything else could though.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

His Room Mate Relliner came in wearing boots meant for tactical runs, wearing form fitting but comfortable pants. Tunic long sleeved and had a neck like a turtleneck, wrapping it. Over it was a sort of vest, hands gloved wearing arm bracers. All form fitted to her body, she was lithe and slender with soft but sharp curves. Wearing a combat belt and thigh holsters. Her skin was pale but fair. She had twin tribal markings that swept under her eyes to the end of her eyebrows. Hair long and black, tied up and back with streaked bangs. Ears pierced twice with a cuff in the left. Her eyes though they were just as odd as his but extremely different. They were white gold with inner white rings to them. Walking past Riddick to her bed and kicking it up she put in a series of coding and a secret compartment opened up and she moved in fluid grace. Throwing out her arm a fully utilized sniper riffle snapped together and suddenly shifted inward she sheathed it like a sword at her back. Slipping in a war piece. Turning it on. "We got mercs coming up, you ready Nix?" She touched her ear piece and had a soft spoken voice. "You know my favorite game, I think it's time we play who's the better killer. And Max, your ass will be buying tonight." She disengaged. Looking at Riddick. "see you around." With that she ran up his wall pushing off and gripped the rail. Swinging out and twisting her body she was up and through the ventilation, passing the fan blades and was gone like a ghost. The captain said she hunted Mercs. If he went to the hanger and stayed in the dark he could actually see her in action.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I looked around. I was wondering what it was going to be like being here. I have been in places like this before, but this was just different, there was different people here, none like me, but still they weren't like anybody else and I was sure if I should be alarmed or not. So after she had left, I slowly started following her, keeping to the shadows, to see what she was talking about.

Relitner moved in the dark and ghosted mercs in such a dangerous precession she was artfull. Taking out more men then a merc did targets, turning the Mercs into the hunted.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I decided to go out and see how many bad guys I could see and kill. I loved doing this, some of them don't even know that I am there. IT was night time and I would blend in perfectly. I got all my gear on and I started to do my job.

She rejoined him and found out their count was even. "Come on beers on me." She took him out for a drink. Relitner was a lot like him making this easy being around each other.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I decided to join her for a couple of beers, but I don't drink any beer. So I ordered a drink on the rocks and sat down and waited for her to start talking

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum