hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Community Blog EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Community Blog EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Community Blog EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Community Blog EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Community Blog EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Community Blog EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Community Blog EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Community Blog EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Community Blog EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Community Blog

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Community Blog Empty Community Blog

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

So here is a blog but instead of being for one person it is for many people. It is away for everyone to see what each other is up too. So here we go. Oh yeah and if you want to reply to someone's blog put their name in a different color then you are posting in and then type their message. Images are allowed.

Share this post on: reddit

Liz

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:51 am by Liz

This is reall cool Idea..

So today It soo freaking cold. I wanted warm weather again, I was never a fan of winter. As it was a wheel, I am just cold and I got no life here of late. No friend around me. But I guess that is my own fault but It okay I got my friends on line. There not much least so here just my first blog with nothing really to talked about other.

Year of the Rabbit
    Rabbit's out!
    I am a rabbit heehe
    Peace
    Liz

*Angelic Azrael*

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:45 am by *Angelic Azrael*

I really like this Idea:

Ya i really agree with Liz I'm not a winter person nor am I a summer person I like the Spring and Fall months the best. I moved to a new school so there for a very little friends ok i have 2 everyone else are just mean and stuck up but i have my online friends and my friends back home. Doing softball so Im really sore, 1st blog and this is probably really blah..

**Azrael**

Fuarie

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:24 am by Fuarie

Okay so there is alot going on with me. I have been working my butt off, falling asleep in class,and I have no energy any more. Besides that I am constantly depressed and angry because my mother in law got everyone to gang up on me and make me change the date of my wedding back a year because of her 50th birthday party.

I know it sounds selfish but she has had 50 birthdays and has been married 3 times why I can't I ever have a day for myself? When it was my 21st birthday my hubby sister got married and I was in vegas but didn't get to do anything because surprise suprise it was her big day and not mine....home come when I am in this house I feel like the most unimportant person in the world Sad

Watching: Jennifer's Body
    Listening to: A movie
    Feeling: Tired Sleep
    Eat: El Polo Loco
    Drinking: Water
    Reading: Vampire Hunter D

*Angelic Azrael*

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:42 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

O fuarie dear im sorry i feel bad for you.
    and I thought my step mom was a *itch to me but your mother in law sounds just mean.
    *hugs you* im sorry.

*Angelic Azrael*

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am by *Angelic Azrael*

Today was a very sad day for me I went to my OPA's (German Grandfather) funeral today. He is a WW11 Vetern who escaped from germany under Hitlers youth program who came to america and servied in the U.S Navy and became an U.S.
    Anyways when we were at the burial ground they did the 21 guns Salute where they shoot shots in the air, They also played the taps.
    Not to Long ago my Grandfather aka Papa Pooh Bear died of cancer caused by a bombed called Asian Orange or something I can't really remeber He was a Vietnam Vet Served in the U.S Navy as Well Then in the U.S Air Force. The 21 gun Salute and the Taps were played at his services as well.
    Today was not a fun day for me nope not at all I cried alot.
    It was also wierd that after my mother and I got in the car my other grandfathers song came one he died not long before my papa pooh bear. I Just called him grandpa he liked hunting, fishing and bird..So today I had all 3 gpa's in mind..
    I love All You Guys and Miss You Always..

german flag Pictures, Images and Photos
    American Flag Pictures, Images and Photos
    navy flag Pictures, Images and Photos
    World War 2 Pictures, Images and Photos (OPA)

American Flag Pictures, Images and Photos
    navy flag Pictures, Images and Photos
    Air Force. Pictures, Images and Photos
    vietnam war Pictures, Images and Photos (Papa)

Hunting Pictures, Images and Photos
    Gone Fishing Pictures, Images and Photos
    Golden Parrots Pictures, Images and Photos (Grandpa)

Fuarie

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:46 am by Fuarie

Azreal: Sorry for your profound lost. I hope that your mourning is quick and without too much pain. I am here if you need me!
    ~~~~~~~~

OMG! FML today FML. Got woken but an hour early to be told that our truck would not open/start. So surprise, surprise who had to go to work early. I missed school today and I am going to have to go to bed early to make up for the lost sleep...I can't function....the only good thing about today is I witnessed a dog adoption. A little boy was loving on the dogs and his dad told him he could take one home. He picked a friendly but big dog. My heart warmed to see the family come in for fish and leave with a dog.

*Angelic Azrael*

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:34 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Thanks Hun i'll be ok I know he's in a better place.
    Aww thats so cute I know what you mean I worked in a humane society over the summer it was so heart warming to see a dog or cat to get adopted.

Thanks again Faurie dear for you support
    *Azrael*

Liz

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:26 am by Liz

Faurie- that soo sweet and cute. Sorry about your mother-in-laws. I have learn to take mine in-law with stiff drink... I don't know how many time I just wanted to wait until they are sleep bind fored my eyes because the all sleep in the nude all but his sister and smutther them all in their sleep other than her sister she is cool for the most part... I know that sounds sicko of me.. but yeah..

Kit- sorry to hear about your grandpa... I am kind of mixed up about next mouth... because of my grandma and grandpa gone in that of march... and like 3 days after my wedding avinne...he went last year...*sigh*

I am soo sore and tired and got a lot to do... it day 3 of moving and only one room is fully set up and lots of totes that need to be take out of the totes and look through and then put away... Ugh! soo much work but in soo much of a better place. Anyone out there that would like to help??? I love to meet you and the help lol.

=Liz=

*Angelic Azrael*

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:34 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

ewww thats kinda ummm gross that they do that *shivers*... and Thanks hun so much. Id love to help ya out if I could bc id love to meet ya. *Hugs you*

*Loves Azrael*

Liz

Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:18 am by Liz

Thanks Kit we are about done now. lol. Not sure how much more is left.

So, today I woke up with really bad mindgraned and I was trying to sleep it off it don't help that once I thought I had just fall sleep my hubby (Joe) comes and wakes me up. but now I that I am up after a few moments it slowly comeing back to me and it don't help that mom is playing some game for ps3 with the thing with the glowing ball... that they trying to be some fake butt wii controller or a glowing mic looking like thing lol. I don't know how many times I can say it it hurts the eyes and my mom like a little kid with a flash like it gose right for the the dang eyes!!!!!!!!! so yeah... anyways I am done compainlying since I got to sleep most of the day away.

-liz-

Fuarie

Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:02 am by Fuarie

Liz-Its called a move. And that is why the Kinect is way better there is no flashing light just a camera. Anyways maybe you have it from being so stressed. Try taking a long hot bath or shower.

*Angelic Azrael*

Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:03 am by *Angelic Azrael*

Im sorry liz I wish i could help you out hun I really do and Yw. Gah i know the feeling my dads just like a kid to its ok at times but others its just annoying

Fuarie

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:15 am by Fuarie

Okay so today I was at work (I work for a delivery business so I am on the road all day long.) And on the other side of the road I saw a german shepard attack a dog who's owner was riding a bike on the main road. The Bike rider's DOGS were on a leash and this German shepard ran around the corner and latched onto this other dog's face. It was horrible! And afterwards the guy sat there and had a conversation with a person while his dog sat bleeding on the sidewalk.

Liz

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:37 am by Liz

Thank you girls for your suggistions on getting ride of the head act.
    He really did that. What the hake just proved that some people just shouldn't have pets or babies. that is soo crazy!

Well today we have all our stuff to the new place. Now it the fun part... going through things and down sizeing on a lot of things. And getting ride of bills that no longer need to keep. And setting up the house fun fun fun. Putting up pictures and everything. Soo much more we can do with this place than the last place.. We can set it up and only be our things nothing that had to be stored by the landlord. Well we have a few things here that is the landlord because he making a few repairs. So it all good. I can't wait to be all done and can just started to enjoy the house and everything that it has to offer to us. This place so dose as a more peaceful vib than the other. For the most part this place has a good flow of engery. There more good comeing in than bad. Cant wait to say We are done and we can say we are at home... I haven't be able to really call anywhere home for a good few years... Well Yeah. Just thought you all like to know that we are Moved now!!!!! Yay!!!!!!
    -Liz-

Fuarie

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:41 am by Fuarie

Liz: I am glad that you are all moved in! I am also happy that you like the new place. I can't wait until my hubby is ready to get our own place so it can be OUR place.

*Angelic Azrael*

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:52 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Hey Liz i didn't realize you got moved into your new place congrat hun.

Liz

Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:57 am by Liz

Fua- Yeah I hope that you 2 find something better than what we got with our own place for the first time... it was a one room apptement and it horrible expicanes. for me. we had really bad niegboor too. but we now back living with my mom and her life parnater.
    Kit- Yeppers Just got everything out of the old place yesterday. feb.28. Hehehe Now the fun still unpacking lol

Well today has been okay. We had to buy some shelf for storage in the kichen. It bigger than what we had in the old place. but about the same storage. Enough for plans, bowls, cup, and the pots and pans. Not really ideal for food. Though we got really good shefl. I like. Then on thrusday our new washer and dryer is beening deliver so yay. Though only one blanek at one time. but it okay got to have a cheaper way of doing cloths than going to the mats. We having our second homecooked meal in our new place. frist one was cheese bugers and tonight is BLT. Hehe. We still have alot to do with the unpacking but it slowly getting there. the cool think about this place it 4 rooms and Me and the hubby took one room for a bedroom and one room for the our own office for computer and lap rest. lol. And Moms's have their own bedroom and office space which is rocking. Though I did get a good preavvioal thing from the moms they are setting is up in a hotal with a casio for a night and 200 dallor spending money. Not trying to brag but that is the biggest thing my mother ever got me. Ever! So yeah I is happy. But dinner is done so I am going eat.
    later
    Liz-

Fuarie

Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:09 am by Fuarie

Dear Community Blog,

Today was very tiring and yet I am still very happy with my life. I asked my sister in law to help with the spay/neuter clinic that is in hurting for people to come help. She said that she would come and help out. So I would probably stick her in the recovery room seeing how it is easyest which frees me up to do more TPRs and Surgery Assists. I am hoping to be able to stand in for a spay this time so I can learn how to assist those. I am very excited I love this carrier that I am going to get into I really love working with animals and medicine.

*Angelic Azrael*

Post Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:38 am by *Angelic Azrael*

Thats great Liz and Im glad you like it the place sounds nice.
    Fuarie: That sounds amazing Im an animanal lover myself and I really wanna work with animals I can't wait to Grad im going to school to be a Vet assit

Fuarie

Post Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:55 am by Fuarie

Kit: That is just about the same thing that I am going for. In california they are called Vet Techs and you have to be a licensed one is called a Registered Vet Tech. I am on my last semi of the classes then I will work on my hours so I can take the board exam. Its what I have wanted to be since I was a wee one. Now that I have experienced alittle with my volunteer works I can say that I am going to love this job.

Dear Community Blog,

Today work was alright but I am so excited for Saturday to be here already! Now I am waiting for large animal to start. I missed the last class so I am wondering where we are at but oh well I have taken a class like this before!

*Angelic Azrael*

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:41 am by *Angelic Azrael*

Ya I know thats what i wanna go to college for and I cant wait for it im so excited for it. Zack and I are trying to go to the same college him for some tech stuff idk and me for the vet tech i cant wait to grad next yr.

Liz

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:39 am by Liz

Blog-

Today has been a trying day. Within the family, the husband and mother's wife soo much alike that they bump head. Leaving me and My mom to play damnage control. Not sure how they did but they did. He was all mad about being told that we do nothing. Yes in the old place we didn't do much with helping out around the house and those kind of things that we should but when somewhere don't feel like home you really don't wanted to really mess with it. Here it soo much different that the other place. It soo zenful(peaceful). Yes still in the cosac of the move but even that seemed to slowly brake down on our things to do list. I know that We (husband and I) have been putting our cloths up not just leaving them in the baseteks. I have faith that things will fall into place. Even when things look the darkest there is always a light somewhere even if it is hard to see it at times. just this new home was just a light of a dark time that had casted over me and my family.

*Angelic Azrael*

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:27 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Today im home sick haven't been feeling to well and the other day it was raining and the weather was all crappy and i had a softball scrimmage which never got cancelled. So I feel really sick bc of the weather changes and i went out in the cold.

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]