hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:58 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He looked shocked and almosted mad until she said that and he smiled at her. "Okay then Arsil." he said and he tooked her hand. "Just stay close the other don't know that your out here. I don't need you getting hurt by their hands or anyone's hand that is." He said with a smile as he move them along.

77The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:04 am

She kept a hold on his hand he felt her wriggle her fingers in between his own and her thumb softly trace. Sending a shiver down his arm and turning just the tips of his ears a bit. It seemed the fates were listening for he had just been thinking about this this morning as he had watched her sleep. She stayed close even as he introduced her. His companion. His brothers smiled and nodded to her helping to make her welcome secretly exchanging a look with their brother that spoke of their happiness that she was with him. They liked her a lot and treated her like a little sister.

78The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:55 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He smiled as everyone seemed to welcome her. He smiled at his brothers as he keep his hand inlaced with hers. As moved along it was good to have have her around to help him and everyone to.

79The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:00 am

she got a slight bit of darkness to her when she attacked the enemy with him as if to get revenge for all the years of imprisonment. It was both kind of comical but worrying. Getting into a game with his youngest brother Orophin. Both calling out the number of their kills. Making Rumil chuckle but she made the stew she had invented for everyone that night and slept when it was her and Haldir's turn to sleep.Rumil watched and smiled hoping his brother would court her soon so no one else could try and that she became one of their house.

80The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:59 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He waked before she was up and looked around and smiled at his brother Rumil, who turn it was to watch out as he looked at her and gently moved her from his arm and wrape her in his colt and givne her his pillow as he gets up and move over to his brother unable to sleep anymore.

81The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:04 am

Rumil smiled as he stood there now with his brother. Quiet for a time before speaking softly. "She's a blessing you know..." He glanced at his brother to smile softer and look to the woods. "She has mended you heart and broken it's icy walls. And you have mended hers and reminded her she is still an elf and one of the lights of this world. You should court her brother she would be the perfect wife for one such as you." He really grinned. "besides it would be nice to see little nephews about and the patter of elfling feet as they pounce you and wake you in the morning." He laughed a bit that had been his and Orophin's routine when they were little. "I'll even teach them how."

82The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:28 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He listen to his brother and gave a light laugh. "I know, brother." he said as he looked up at the sky. "It hard to.. I am afraid of losing her like I lost her sister..." he said in a whisper.  He glanced over at Arsil and said, "I can't loser her like that...I mean I courted just to lose her...I don't wanted the river of history to do the same again..." he whisper lower. He let his eyes drop to the ground as he wanted to have little elflings but he didnt wanted to lose his heart again. He feared that he wouldn't make it this time that it would brake his heart.

83The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:36 am

Now that I don't think you have to worry about Brother. I've seen others try to ask for her hand in courtship whilst you were away and she turned them down flat even before some of them could get the words out of their mouth. She said not even if it were to be arranged by the stars." He looked back to Arsil. "When you are gone at night she sneaks out of her room and sleeps in yours with one of your cloaks on as a blanket and holds the necklace you made for her that is apart of the one she made for you. She gives mean looks to the maidens that like you as well. I've seen that first hand." He looked to his brother with that smile."She's quiet smitten with you and very loyal. She loves you deep in her heart that to loose you would be to break it and she really would pass away." He grabbed his brother's shoulder with a gentle squeeze. "She is yours brother, don't let the past scare you into missing your future."

84The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:07 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He listen and all he could do is smiled as he spoke of how many who try to court her that she turn them down and all of the maiden that had came by and never really came back. It mad his heart beat a bit faster to know that she really did care about him. "I will try not to dear brother."

85The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:22 am

She returned with him after duty and smiled as he had the month off to be at home for the festival. She was happy for it would be her first festival. Meeting him on the landing she had on a dress of green with silver stitching. smiling to him as he had his own of bronze green and silver tracing. Her hair down with soft riveted curls. Smiling shyly as he met her not used to being in a dress. Trying to stop a blush at how he looked.

86The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:34 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He smiled thinking alot of what his brother had said about courting Arsil. He thought it would be best time to asked her for her full promised to court her fully. "Hi there fair lady." he said with a smile as he wanted to hug her but he was still in his dutie cloths and didnt wanted to rune her lovely dress that filled her out nicely and brings out her best features.

87The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:46 am

she smiled though and moved he was hugged and hugged hard. She smiled more in the hug. Happy to be home and took his hand giving him his new tunic for the festival. Smiling when he came out dressed his hand was taken and their fingers interlaced. She rested her head against his shoulder. Content. She waited till after they spoke to people at the festival to get him alone an give him a box for him to find a ring that when picked up became two. She was blushing and her ear tips were red. She had forged it herself. "Will you..." She tried to work up her courage. He knew then she was wanting to ask if he would court her. Unable to look him in the eye, so shy and nervous. Realizing his brothers words were true. She was his.

88The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:55 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He smiled more at her as he run his fingers through her hair and smiled more. "Arsil, will allow me to court you?" he asked her trying to do it right as he wait to hear what she said to it. As he wanted to kissed her greatly as he knew that it was fate that he met Tausil, that lead him to Arsil. If it was not for them to saying to Tausil he wouldn't had done as much to help Arsil to be back to where she is now.

89The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:06 am

She heard him ask what she had wanted to ask she got such a soft look. Slipping on the twin rings on her finger and then on his as his answer. Seeing and feeling him lean forward she looked up and leaned to meet him. Lips meeting she opened to the kiss he gave her and melded to his body as he pulled her closer. Hands on his face as fingers traced and caressed his ears. A delicate touch. Breaking the kiss softly only for the fact they needed to breathe before resting her forehead against his . Eyes closed but she was smiling to open them and look to him as eyes were on his. Head tilting into his palm as he caressed her cheek. They were now partners in courtship and future mate. "I love you Haldir of the Golden Wood, I have for a very long time, and I am home now and forever." She blushed more but she meant it.

90The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:39 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He smiled at her as he gently rub her cheek. "And home welcomes you Aris. As I welcomes our future together with open arms and warm embras." He said in elven He bends and have their lips meets again. He holds her close to him as his heart and her heart beat in time with each other with the low roar of the fasteiveale and the sound of the woods was all around them. She made him the happies elf in the Golden Woods. As he slowly move his feet for her to follow into a dance. it felt like the dream as they was dancing moving their step as they match each other.

91The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:02 am

She smiled and moved with him dancing. His Elven Lady. She healed completely and became very happy with him. Yet for whatever reason she fell into a deep sleep on the first day of spring. Galadriel saw to her though and told him it was because she was finally healing, and would wake shortly. Rumil squeezed his shoulder gently staying at her side while he went on duty as the ward captain. They would come meet him when she woke up.

92The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:32 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He walked around keeping his eyes pilled and ears sharp though he was not listening for what he should be listening to he was keeping his ears open for someone to call from him and tell him that Arsil was awake.

93The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:51 am

Instead he got shouts of orcs in the forest. Getting there in time to help his Elven brothers of the watch but a voice rang clear. Rumil ran up and nearly past him pulling elves. "Everyone get into the trees now. Get off the ground!" Everyone frowned but saw the second wave but someone was standing in their path in the water in hood and cloak. Rumil pulled Haldir hard with the help of Orophin. Getting into the tree tower. Looking over the rail. Orophin demanding the meaning of what was going on but Rumil shivered. "Arsil is awake and she is Angered."

He swallowed a bit. "She healed alright, healed enough to regain her memory of what Sauron himself tried to take from her in Mordor, and the cry of the trees. We are safer up here."

Looking the Goblins and orcs stopped confused by this lone person. But screeched as the hood and cloak came away to reveal Arsil in reforged armor of the first war of the Elven alliance. Circlet starting at her temples that weaved back into her hair. Gleaming with a glow of white. War sword drawing and held up in both hands the runes awoke and glowed giving off a chill like breath on fog as they took a blue light. Eyes snapping open they had a light to them that burned.

rithannen i geven
thangen i harn
na fennas i daur
ôl dûr ristannen
Eryn echuiannen
i ngelaidh dagrar
ristar thynd, cúa tawar
Maia enyd i ganed
Si linna i waew trin ylf
Iso i dur i chuiyl
i ngelaidh dagrar"
(Earth shakes,
Stone breaks
The forest is at your door
The dark sleep is broken
The woods have awoken
The trees have gone to war
Roots rend, wood bends
This Elven Maia has answered the call
Through branches now the wind sings
Feel the power of living things
The Forest has gone to war

Her voice has a echo to it with her anger they hissed at her and laughed but heard the steps of marching looking up behind her shadows moved, stones, leaves, all of it moved in the shape of fallen elves of the first war. She twirled the sword and braced as did the line moving and attacking the orcs. A screech went out as shadows descended from the trees above a pair of great eagles took down a cave troll screaming into the woods before the trees themselves attacked and consumed. Rumil stared and watched. "She's regained her power as a Maia but she is an elf."

When the battle ended she walked up the flet looking for Haldir and saw him to pull him over and check him over seeing him uninjured. She embraced him hard. "We worried when we woke that we would not see you again fair love." She said and she had been worried. But wait she had said we.

94The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:38 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Haldir looked at her in shock of what she just did and more that she was saying we. "We?" He asked as he holds her close still worried about her. He check her over as well to make sure she was okay. He hold her close as he not careing much that his brothers was there as he kissed her.

95The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:45 am

She had strapped off the armor on her way up the flet and now was melded to his body as he kissed her. She kissed back moving one of his hands from her waist and hip to down and center against her stomach and abdomen. Forehead leaning and resting against his as she closed her eyes. Pressing her hand to his that after a moment he felt that tiny little heartbeat from within. Eyes opening to look up to him. Gentle with a love and care that spoke volumes that didn't match any words she could of spoken. "Yes...we.." She nearly whispered moving her hands to his face and cupping his ears as she caressed to the cheek. Wearing his ring of binding from their courtship wedding that winter. She looked a bit on the verge of soft ears. Happy

96The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:53 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He smiled at her as he hold her close and rubbing her cheek and keeping her close to him as she show him that they had elfling on the way. "You can't get lose me that easy my love." and he gently rub her belly as he press his forehead to hers. It made him more happier that the day she said yes to allowing him to court her and their wedding as well that followed that. "Maybe we should share this with the uncles?" he said with a smile as he kissed her cheek.

97The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:11 am

She smiled and kissed him a bit before he took her hand and he told the news to his brothers. Resting against his shoulder gently.

Rumil blinked as Orophin stared but they moved Haldir found himself hugged hard as they laughed and each hugged Arsil and felt the heart beat of their niece or nephew to be. Letting Arsil sleep in their cot that was more comfortable. Orophin now protective watched over her as Rumil stood guard beside Haldir smiling. "I hope it's a nephew. It will be nice to hear the patter of little feet. So now you have a heart that will grow bigger for you have two loves in your life. Her heart and the child to be's."

98The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:38 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I hope it would be a daughter though. It would be nice for her to have someone to stay with her while we go out to dutie." He said as he glace over to his love and child to be. He hadn't stop smiling since he found out as as he looked back to his brother. "Look, like I got work to do before the little elfling gets here." He smile brighter as he started think of what he would do to make the room for his child to be.

99The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:52 pm

His brother really smiled. Looking to his Sister-in-law, watching her to smile softly to look back to the woods. "Either way there will be a child in the Golden woods once more...so rare that our people have children in the days of middle-earth now. "

Arsil woke and stayed with him but once they got home she promised to stay home. For the safety of her and the child to be. Helping Haldir set up a side room with a soft giggle. The child would come before summer. When he came home to their flet she was lounged back on the sleep couch where the inside garden they had made was having been reading but now watching others and the stars. Voice soft as she sang. Fingers trailing. She was showing now, eyes softly closing. Singing to their elfling to be.

100The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:15 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He had retrun home to find her relaxing in the gardan as he smiled at her. He stood in the walk way and just listen to her solf voice in song. He waited until she ended the song before walking over to her and smiled more as he bend down kissing her cheek and then moveing to her belly and kissing it gently. "How are my loves today?" he asked in a loving tone. He sit on the ground not wanting her to move from her comfy spot. He spoiled her when he is home.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum