hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
THE GANG (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
THE GANG (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
THE GANG (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
THE GANG (OPEN) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
THE GANG (OPEN) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
THE GANG (OPEN) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
THE GANG (OPEN) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
THE GANG (OPEN) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
THE GANG (OPEN) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE GANG (OPEN)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Well, basically its about a giant group of inhuman friends. I hope its alright if I post it. :] My brother helped think of it.

~~CHARACTER SHEET~~
Name:
Species Bio:
Height:
Weight:
Sexuality:
Past:
Present:
Personality:
Level In The Group:
Picture And Or Description:

~~My Characters~~

Name: Akai Nagaraku
Species: Demon Barer
Species Bio: She can control demons and anything to do with the underworld. She is basically the queen. She can control fire and lava, anything hot pretty much.
Height: 5'6
Weight: .. Thats personal..
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Past: A long time ago when she was born, they realized her red hair and eyes, and instantly saw her unholy, seeing as she was born in a holy clan. Eventually, they trapped her inside of a cellar and she was never allowed out. She stayed there for years, and yet, never aged. People were shocked at after about 400 years, she looked only about nine years old. At 600 years, she looked about 16. Little did she know what was going on outside. At 700 years, the gang has formed and managed to get her out. She is the oldest of the gang, and the leader. They all don't have rolls, but since she is the oldest, they say she is.
Present: She is currently the leader of the gang, but they don't seem to follow her often.
Personality: Calm. Nice. Quiet. Observer.
Level In The Group: Leader
THE GANG (OPEN) RedMiku

Name: Ongaku Urusai
Species: Sound/Music Demon
Species Bio: He can control sound and music.
Height: 7'2
Weight: .. Now thats just crude!!
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Past: He was born in something called the Land of Silence. When he was born, like the other children, he was supposed to make no sound, but her cried when he was born, therefor, he was banished at the age of 2. He grew up with no one, until he met some members of the gang. They ended up finding a guitar and other instruments along the way which are now sealed inside of him and he can use them when he wants. When he finds Akai, he decides to become her friend, but due to the fact she is very distant, it isn't working.
Present: He is trying to become Akai's friend still, but she just shrugs him off all the time.
Personality: Outgoing, Nice, Funny.
Level In The Group: Just a member. He is kind of the groups-clown.
THE GANG (OPEN) MainDissanus

Emo Kitty

Emo Kitty
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Name: Felicia
Species: Animal Demon
Species Bio: She can change into any animal in no time. he has been able to do it since a young age. She isn't usually in human form, but can communicate in animal form.
Height: 5'4
Weight: unknown
Sexuality: Bi
Past: She was disowned for been different, so ran away from home.
Present: Hangs round where she can
Personality: Outgoing, likes taking control, obedient
Level In The Group: Co-leader
Picture And Or Description: THE GANG (OPEN) Anime+goth+girl

Last edited by Emo Kitty on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Name: Tsuki Shinya and Aku Shinya
Species: Blood Demon (Tsuki) Darkness Demon (Aku)
Species Bio: She controls blood in other people. Much like a vampire only she doesn't drink the blood just uses it as a weapon. Aku controls shadows and darkness. He can even travel within them.
Height: 5'4" (Tsuki) 5'7" (Aku)
Sexuality: Straight
Tsuki Past: Tsuki is the twin to Aku. They aren't very accepted due to the fact that their powers have to do with death and darkness. Tsuki herself has a small little crush on Ongaku.
Aku Past: Aku is the twin to Tsuki. He tries to shelter his sister and keep her safe because when she gets made so looses control of her powers. He basically is his sister's keeper.
Personality: Sort of a Bully (Tsuki) Dark and quiet(Aku)
Level In The Group: Memebers
Picture And Or Description: Tsuki is the only female in the picture and Aku is the one with the sword and eye patch
THE GANG (OPEN) Image

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Name:Sutekh
Species:Chaos Demon
Species Bio:Sutekh enjoy throwing things into Chaos and War.Elemetal of ice
Height:6"3'
Weight:Ask again and you will leave with a busted lip
Sexuality:bi

Past:Sutekh had been cast out of his village at age of 4 for fighting with everyone not careing if it was girl or boy.Their village was a peaceful one that walked in the light but he walked in the shadows which was another reason that he was cast out. As he walked this earth with their curse on him ~You will walk a thousand years and find out that you are really an angel in a Demon skin.~ he found the group of other demons and he chose to stay with them.
Present:He is trying to work up the level of the group as just met them so he got alot of fighting to do it looks like. Though he don't wanted to be the leader or anything like that he just wanted to be more than a pond because ponds can be killed and not pulled the group down too bad. He wants to be feared though.
Personality:Hot head, Stubborn, Disobeys alot, and is a fighter because of love of Chaos
Level In The Group:A Pond for now
THE GANG (OPEN) Your_true_self_by_yaichino

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

((Okay~ We will start now! Others can join whenever they want :] ))

Akai was in her room, isolated from everyone which was very usual for her. She heard the others and knew they were in the main room, possibly watching TV or talking. She decided to walk out to them. Her hands were tucked behind her back as she walked in, very quiet, only sticking out by her very red hair.

Ongaku, of course, was being his usual clownish self. He was attempting to balance on his head for ten minutes. It had been five minutes already. He needed to last just five more minutes. When he saw Akai walk in, he grinned and waved, like nothing unusual was happening.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sutekh was sitting in the main living courtes as he watch the group clown as he started to laugh at him. "All tricks but no really show." he said in his harsh icy voice. He was getting anty with a fight.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Aku leaned against a wall in the corner. He watched as his sister closed her eyes and started to whisper to herself. What he knew and what everyone else didn't was that she was using her powers to help the boy out.

Tsuki was sitting on the couch with her eyes closed. She was controling the blood in Ongaku's body not only to keep it from rushing to his head but she helped to keep him up right as well.

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Akai sighed and watched them as five minutes passsed and Ongaku hit the floor. She leaned against a wall and coughed softly.

"Hello to you to Akai~" He waved happily and childishly, like nothing happened.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Aku nodded to the new comer but he didn't speak or even move from the position that he was in. He just watched his sister carefully.

Tsuki frowned as she saw Ongaku's attention go to..that girl. She rolled her eyes and wished like hell that she could crush her with her powers. But that would cause trouble and she didn't want trouble.

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Akai frowned at him and rolled her eyes. She hasn't smiled in years, nothing seemed to amuse her anymore. She blinked and looked around the room with her crimson eyes. She was bored, that was the reason she was around the others.

"Joy kill.." Ongaku would mumble this under his breath, knowing the demonic leader could not hear him, knowing that if Akai did hear him, he may be well, not breathing at the moment, not that he needed to. He looked around the room and noticed everyones bored expression, mostly Akai's, then again, she was always bored..

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Aku chuckled as his sister looked at the girl with utter malice. He couldn't believe his sister would would want to be with a man who was just a clown.

Tsuki gave a huge sigh. "So Ongaku." She said breaking the silence between their little group. "I am hungry would you like to join me for something to eat and leave this dull crowd to their TV."

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"FOOD?!" Ongaku jumped up at the sound of that. DOn't get his slim figure wrong, he loved food, more than anyone in this entire gang! Well, maybe.

Akai yawned and walked towards the door silently. "I'm going for a walk. You may follow if you wish." She walked out, shutting the door behind her. It was cold out, but it never affected her since she could control fire..

shaeshae

shaeshae
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Name:Rose Sharp
Species:neko
Species Bio:nekos have sensative ears they are atomaticlly under the controle of anyoe who touches them, but when ears are not being touched they have free will and once they are pissed touching their ears are uslless they are visiouse and will kill anyone in their path.
Height:5'4
Weight:personal
Sexuality:bisexual
Past:she didnt have the ears until she was 13 then she was posted around town as a demond from hell she lived in a very religious town so she ran away
Present:now she lives in the woods away from people, she always has her bow and arow with her but she looks sweet
Personality:she shy but mean and eventally a beast once pissed off bad enough
Level In The Group:not in group yet(once in group the groups pet)

THE GANG (OPEN) Neko10

((i was wondering if one of you guys could find her in the woods one day and help her into the group?))

http://purified-blood.forumotion.com/

shaeshae

shaeshae
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Rose started to sharpen one of her arrows she needed new ones as well her old ones wer getting to dull to sharpen

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sutekh gave a little growl as no one seemed to hear him as he looked around and try to get some kind of figh going. He walked over to the guy that parted of the twin and push myself into him just wanting to have some kind of chosa

shaeshae

shaeshae
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

she put here arrow in her aring case and got up to practice with her dull ones "its about time to go hunting"she told herself

Emo Kitty

Emo Kitty
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

((I changed my character a bit))

I wandered round in Cat form, and meowed to someone with arrows. "Hello" I said into her mind

shaeshae

shaeshae
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

i skitted back in my attack stance with a arrow ready to be fired, when i noticed it was a cat i sighed"your being perinoid rose"i told myself, i leaned next to that cat and pet under his chin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum