hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Between the Lines: Fangs and Fur [FuaxSsukor] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Between the Lines: Fangs and Fur [FuaxSsukor] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Between the Lines: Fangs and Fur [FuaxSsukor] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Between the Lines: Fangs and Fur [FuaxSsukor] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Between the Lines: Fangs and Fur [FuaxSsukor] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Between the Lines: Fangs and Fur [FuaxSsukor] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Between the Lines: Fangs and Fur [FuaxSsukor] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Between the Lines: Fangs and Fur [FuaxSsukor] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Between the Lines: Fangs and Fur [FuaxSsukor] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Between the Lines: Fangs and Fur [FuaxSsukor]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Ssukor wrote:Malt was knocked down from his rank. The alpha female was mated to the beta male. It was an unusual arrangement, then again a Vampiress mated to prince among Werewolves was anything but normal. He was hurt by her words but werewolves were things of emotion and passions easily tipped one direction and then another.

He looked into her eyes not sure if she would hear his answer. He had no idea exactly how this worked. 'Anything you need of me, all you need do is ask.' A brief smile pulled at the corners of his mouth. 'we werewolves do have increased stamina and strength, especially when our mates have need of us. I hate to see you even in pain. if there anything I can do to ease it .' A concerned look crossed his face, 'if you are in some kind of distress that can make me a little more on edge. I don't want to cause more problems for you. You'll already have your hands full. '

"Don't worry about being on edge and me being around. I don't want to be anywhere around her when she is in needing." Gabriel chimed in. "And don't be surprised I can not read your mind but I can read her's and your thoughts that you project into her." He explained and eyed Liandra. "One of us should tell him that it isn't all joy joy."

"I could have gotten to that when the time had come...and stay out of my head as well!" She said flashing her fangs at Gabriel. "What he means by not all Joy joy is if I carry young it will not be easy. Not only of my status in the vampire world but because vampire's rarely carry to term and when they do many of them die on the birthing bed." She explained. "However my family has excellent genetics for being able to bare young so I see no reason to worry."

"And you will have to know that the young will have to be presented as my child. If it is not then she and the young will be put to death not because you are wolf but because she was unfaithful to me." Gabriel cut in again recieving a harsh look from Liandra.

Ssukor

Ssukor
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Malt looked between the two vampires, "so we are going to be under the pretence that any offspring Liandra bares are Gabriel's should she survive the birthing process?" This was all starting to overwhelm him. He was trying to calm his mind and sooth the animal inside him as he refocused on the conversation. "Considering the fact that there is a werewolf standing in the same room as two vampires and we are not trying to kill each other is a minor feat in and of itself. Our kinds have spend the past few thousand years trying to crush each other." He tilted his head slightly, "We clearly have something beyond the ordinary."

He settled back slightly, "What happens when our children start to show their werewolf sides. There will be no hiding the fact that they are not Gabriel's."

'Either by birth or Vampire law, does that mean choosing me was a death sentence?'

He stayed close to Liandra and took her hand in his.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Given that both Liandra and myself have transforming abilities I doubt that anyone would look to deeply into it." Gabriel said. "There are no recordings in our history of a child of the two races. So if you have any information there it would greatly help us keep MY chosen and your offspring alive."With Gabriel's speical touch with the MY a smile spread across Liandra's lips. Gabriel was hurting because he had no control over her and she knew it. Slowly she moved closer to her mate and nuzzled at his neck giving gentle kisses and a lazy purr like sound.

"We will find away to preveal my mate." She whispered. "Our races have survived and flurished for centuries surly the new race that we will create shall do the same."

Ssukor

Ssukor
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Malt ran his fingers through Liandra's hair as he looked into her eyes. "I do hope that be true."

He looked up,"While I do not have much information on any crossbreeding between vampire and werewolf. I do have some references to werewolves being turned into vampires. Should they survive the process a pitiful creature is created." He looked back to his mate, "I do pray that offspring do not follow the same lines as they."

He continued to stroke along her side and up her back loving that purr sound she made and wanting to hear it all the more.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"That might very well be a myth." Gabriel said with his hands clenched at his sides. "The process to make a vampire is very extensive. It is not how the legends say where it is a bite and some drinking...Frist off the body has to be drained of every drop of non vampire blood until the body dies. A vampire must then give there own blood to the corpse and then somehow the heart should be started again...now another vampire needs to come in and finish the feeding." He explained. "Until the body can survive and heal on its own. There has only ever been two recorded attempts that actually worked."Liandra shivered under her mate's touch giving another gentle purrthis was about all he could take of something that was supposed to be his being in another grasp. He reached over and pulled that thick brownish black hair back to make her stumble and reveal her throat. His fangs came out and right before he struck she transformed with a brillant show of flashing colors of light. Her wolf growling with teeth bared and hackles raised. A growl rumbled from her throat.

Gabriel knew he had no other chose and in the same brillant flash as her he transformed and took the shape of a great panther with blue eyes. He roared and hissed as he took perch up on the table.Liandra jumped up onto the table snapping and almost catching his left forelimb. Then as soon as it started the fight ended as both of them raised their heads and perked their ears.

A shadowy figure came into view and stood in the door way looking at the two before a light was turned on in the hall way. The vampire there was tall. Taller then Gabriel. His eyes reflected the same color as Liandra's though her hair was a fairer color then his you could definately tell they were related. "I see you two are at it again." His eyes turned toward's Malt has a long masculine finger pointed his away. "What is that doing in here..."

Gabriel went back to human form quickly. "Just a pet. I used my mind tricks on him as a gift to your daughter, Cross. Do you think for a moment I would allow anything to dirty your daughters home?"

"And if you grace my daughter with such gifts then why is it that you are at eachother's throats again?"

"A lover's fight...nothing too bad. Her dominace is still an issue."

"Always will be. After all she was supposed to be male...Liandra greet your father properly."With a whimper and lowered ears Liandra turned back and gracefully jumped from the table to bow before her father. That was when his eyes caught the mark that graced her back."What is the meaning of this?"

Ssukor

Ssukor
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Malt stood still, after being called a thing he had a good idea about his new figure's feelings on him. When Gabriel said he was a pet he slunk backwards taking his queues from Liandra and him.

He stayed still until Liandra walked towards her father and the scene on her back was revealed. He didn't know how to react to this new creature. Gabriel was one thing but this vampire was another.

If it came down to it he would be more maneuverable in his wolf form and so he dropped forward shifting into his wolf form. He was now a large silver-furred wolf and he bowed, his tail tucked in tight. A defensive posture but not one that showed weakness. Not sure how they would explain this he held his ground for now not wanting to show weakness to this new vampire if he knew anything about werewolves his lineage might help.

Perhaps there was something about this home that would help them.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Gabriel motioned for Malt to stay back before went to Liandra's side and wrapped an arm around her waist. "We were waiting to see if the mating needing would sucessfully bring an heir before we announced our bonding." He said calmly his eyes on Cross.

Cross looked from Gabriel to his daughter and then to Malt. "Then why is it that your...pet...is on edge dear daughter?"

Liandra lifted her chin before parting from Gabriel to stand next to Malt. "You have upset me of course any good guardian would take measures to protect." She said kneeling down and wrapping her arms around Malt's neck and nuzzled his fur gently. "He's a good boy." She now hoped that the connection between their minds would stay true. 'Sorry. I have to play along my Mate. If I do not our plan is ruined and we three are as good as dead.'

"I see...well your mother will be happy knowing that she will plan the ceremony of your bonding. Even further will the houses rejoice if you two are to conceive...." Cross said and looked over Gabriel and Liandra again. "I shall go and share the news...Your mother will pay you a visit tomarrow. Good day Daughter Mine."

"Till we meet again Father mine." She said in reply and held her breath as Gabriel offered to walk him out. Only when Gabriel came back did she let it out. "Close...too close for my comfort." She said before nuzzling her mate's furred neck again.

Ssukor

Ssukor
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Malt tilted his head slightly and murmured softly giving Liandra a little nudge with his head as her arms slipped around his neck.

"I understand. I will do what I can to help. Just tell me. "

He panted softly letting his tongue hang a little further out giving a slightly blank and mind controlled gaze. He stayed near Liandra until Cross had left the room and stayed shifted until the coast was clear.

Standing back up and his mind wandered a little 'I know that show was to keep Liandra safe. Gabriel would just as soon see me dead if it weren't for the effect on my love. He must despise me'

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

'He's a vampire he despises your race.' Liandra sent to him. 'Also the fact that I show him that you have some what tamed me and that I allow your dominace over me lights his fire.'Her inner voice picked up with a happy tone at that. 'Regardless he needs me...Because I hold the key to his freedom...females and courts leave him alone and do not pester him as long as they know he has a contracted Chosen.'

Gabriel looked at the couple. "And so begins the great Masquerade." He whispers. "So...Gabriel was cut off when Liandra doubled over once more another wave of pheramones coming from her. This time pain ripped though her body. "Ah I didn't know it was going to hurt this bad."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum