hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Chapter Ten EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Chapter Ten EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Chapter Ten EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Chapter Ten EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Chapter Ten EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Chapter Ten EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Chapter Ten EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Chapter Ten EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Chapter Ten EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter Ten

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chapter Ten Empty Chapter Ten Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:51 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Stark

Zoey was finally asleep again. She had been awake all night (well, day, whatever) but it wasn't like she was running a fever or delirious or anything. Stark had tried to tell her to go to sleep so many times but she was in no mood for being told what to do. At least she was sleeping peacefully now. It gave Stark time to think.

Why was Zoey convinced that Heath's death was her fault? Because when she tried to save him she couldn't? Because she was the only person there when Stark stupidly left?

Stark could actually kill himself. How mant people would die because of him? Suddenly he thought of Will, and felt guilty. What would Will say if he was here? Stark failed at everything. Being a best friend. A Warrior.

Stark would do anything at all to make Zoey feel better. What would he have done if Zoey died? It didn't bear thinking about.

"Warrior?" Darius was standing at the end of Stark's bed. Huh. He hadn't heard him come in. For once that chick who actually thought she was a love goddess wasn't hanging off his side.

"Hey," Stark said huskily.

"Warrior, I think you should take blood from your lady."

Stark's face hardened. "No."

"Warrior, I don't think you know exactly how ill you are."

"I'm fine."

"Yes, you are now. But Stark, you need blood. And fast. Otherwise who knows what will happen?"

"Then I'll take blood." Darius beamed. "But not from Zoey."

"Stark, Zoey is our High Priestess. Her blood is the most powerful." Darius tried to reason with him.

"I don't care. I'd rather die than hurt her in any way." He winced as he realised that he'd already hurt he

"I completely agree with you. I, too, would rather die than hurt Aphrodite." Stark rolled his eyes internally. Like that was the same thing as him and Zoey? "But," Darius continued. "I've already had this conversation with Zoey the night you were in bed at the abbey after Kalona was banished. Stark, if she lost you, she would be devatated. She, too, would die."

With that, he left. Stark grumbled to himself. Why did Darius do this to him? He really didn't want to take Zoey's blood. But he might just have to.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum