hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:51 am

She didn't act as cold as D either. Reaching up delicate fingers touched Revenge's cheek and he felt her trace a cut and stimulating it to heal by calling to his blood. A rare gift that made him realize the legends of her might be true of her being able to blood bend. "You haven't been feeding." She took his chin and tilted it a bit so their eyes met he saw there was a gold tint under that strange arctic blue. "Are you experiencing any hunger pains?" She asked softly, she made no move for a weapon making him think she might have a solution for him that didn't include his death.

Ash looked to Tsuki and then the flames. "some of them do, this one more than others." He hesitated but leaned and closer to her feeling safe beside her.

27Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:55 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tsuki lifted her arm and placed it over the young one. Like taking him under her wing. "Do you know where the other's are?" She asked a tint of red coming to her eyes. She was going to make sure that the nobles never hurt anyone in Ash's pack ever again.

"At times but it is not so bad." He whispered gently looking over at Tsuki. "She told me if I was ever in need to come to her and she would help. I figured I would find her before the lust set in." He explained and looked back to the hunter in front of him. "That and she is still young and naive."

28Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:03 am

Ash blinked at her taking him in like this but he snuggled up to Tsuki. "I only know of two places where they meet, I have faith that lady Rhea will find them, my father said even for a half breed she's not what she seems."

Rhea had cut her wrist and it was in front of him, seeing his blink. "go ahead, I have no qualms with letting you feed, your life is not for mine to take for I judge it worth protecting." She looked to the storm before letting her eyes close. Looking to Revenge gently, there were stories of a noble that had been given a chance to feed on her and he had said her blood was far richer than anything that breathed but it also held a taste that was different to everyone. But if they took her blood then they needed to be willing to learn her secret and keep it.

29Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:13 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"You will have nothing to fear small one. My vow to you now is that I will help the Lady track down every one of them and show them the mercy or lack there of that they have shown your people." She whispered but then the tang of blood hit her nostrils and she thought it best to still her tongue for she too could go into blood lust.

Rev stopped himself shaking his head to try and keep his eyes from glowing. "My Lady I am honored by this gift that you set before me. It is percious I know but I do not want to displace your trust in me. My interest is not just in blood alone."

30Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:25 am

She arched a brow softly. "I do trust you, or else this gift would not be offered, am I right Ash?"

Ash got up gently going to her taking her wrist and looked to her blushing a bit. "No, because of you my clan became new wolves."

She caressed his hair and watched his eyes go gold with blue rings looking at her wound he concentrated and her injury began to heal faster than it should of. Licking her arm to the wrist there was no cut. She lifted his chin softly and he smiled shyly. "As I can heal them so can they me. Sleep now little ash, tonight you will be free from being made to change before you're ready." Ash fell asleep and she laid him down. Side to Revenge. "We must travel at Dawn and you will not survive that." She looked to Revenge. "I ask you now to trust me and please step outside with me." She looked to Tsuki. "Will you please watch over Asher?"

31Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:34 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tsuki nodded as she took Ash into her arms and held him close. "With my life." She whispered. "Come Ash I think we are both in need of some rest." With that she lay with the tiny one in her sleeping bag on the floor. Though her eyes never closed they stayed of the fire.

Revenge made sure that Tsuki and the young one was situated before he stepped outside into the rainy night with Rhea. "I did not mean to offend you, Lady. I am not used to being offered such a gift and that has caused for my delay."

32Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:40 am

She listened to him, they were up now on a roof under the shelter of an over hanging rooftop above them. Listening to the rain for a moment. "Tell me Revenge, if I told you there was a way you could survive the Dawn would you believe me?"

33Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:21 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Revenge looked out at the rain for a moment. "Are you saying that your blood will allow me to walk in the light of day? For how long?" He asked with an eyebrow raised but no fear in his heart. If he could walk in the light it would mean that he could protect those he cared about even more.

34Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:21 am

As long as you are around me and do two things the time will last. You must feed on your own kind and myself when the need arises, the moment you drink a human's your damnation of night will close upon you. Sun or no sun. The moment you betray me I can also end that gift." She relaxed but held out her arm and upturned wrist, holding the vambrace in her hand. All he had to do was pull back the sleeve and bite down. "If you do this there is no going back Revenge. But more so be prepared," she looked over her shoulder to him casually, "my blood causes others to feel their own brand of Eurphoria and hell all in one."

35Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:37 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Do I really need to decide now?" He asked gently. "There is much to think about when it comes to your offer. Walking in the sun is grand but what happens when we part ways? There are no other nobles I wish to associate myself with."

36Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:18 am

She considered his words and arched a delicate brow. "As long as I live the gift I give to you will never break unless you break the bond yourself. As long as you don't feed on a human unless to save their life you will be able to walk the sun." She looked to the horizon. "Me and D parted on somewhat awkward terms when we found out our father is the same man. My mother on the other hand wasn't just human either. Me and my siblings were bred to take over the nobles that were not worthy of the night anymore and take the place of their daylight guardians. I am not a Dhamphire as you know them Revenge."

37Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:24 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Revenge looked back inside. "She seeks your brother. For no other reason then to tell him that her mother lived and that she was created because of his actions." He said gently. "I believe I will accept your gift but it is only to help those out that I are in need of it."

38Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:31 am

She looked down a bit the hat hid her eyes. "My gift will have to wait for you if I survive." She felt him frown and she looked up her eyes turned gold the white of her eyes going black. "They come for me." When she spoke she had fangs and lower k-9's. She unsnapped the sword strap and leaned it against the wall putting her hat on top of it and stepped into the rain but leaned back a flash went out cutting her cheek and something landed in the tree and she looked up the same gold glowed in the darkness. Rheanna moved stepping off as the shadow moved Revenge saw her hit the ground and push of both her and the shadow clashing. Separating she skid back and her skin started to go the color of ash cloak falling away nails long moving to clash again.

39Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:39 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Revenge as much as he wanted to get into the fight and help out his new found friend. There were two more inside the building behind him that would need his protection. Tsuki would be distracted by the young if the fight came in there and though she was skilled she was not yet honed to profection.

40Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:49 am

There were more shadows now that tackled into Rhea but in the growls they flew off and back into things that broke with tremendous force leaving Rhea standing there in the center alone. She looked up and when Revenge followed her gaze he saw the moonlight. Looking back Rhea had charged and broken others. Fighting but she got tossed her self and through glass but she walked out of the fire and sneered as flesh regenerated. The others flinched as she yelled out and shattered out as ash to reveal a greater were yet human. Ears slacking back as she snarled dragging her hands against stone that sparked before brandishing Talons that bathed in the moonlight that now revealed her. One of the vampires was also a shifter that was more demon like they clashed as she tore at the wings covering ground fast. She sunk fangs into her enemy before disappearing hit by another. She ran out and leapt what landed was a wolf the size of a horse. Gold eyes alight. Her words now ringing in revenge's mind. The new guardians of the day for the vampires, this is what she and her siblings were.

41Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:34 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Revenge was never one to judge but what his new companion was...was something that shouldn't be davled with. What was the Lord of all vampire's thinking when he created such beings. Not he hated this woman for what she was but one had to wonder what was going into the creator's mind when he though of mixing the dnas

42Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:21 am

She landed in front of the house and kicked out her paw a wrapped package flew up at Revenge. When he caught it by the hilt the wrappings fell away to reveal the blade of a vampire lord that had given his eternity to protect mortals against Carmilla and other vampires. The sword was beautiful and perfect with blessed runes and intricate craftsmanship. It bore wolves upon the etchings of it's pure surface. She braced as fur bristled. Talons digging into earth as ears went back. Awaiting him, She was allowing him to be her rider and the new bearer of Fenwulf the blade of the wolf master. A gift of complete trust and friendship as allies. The blade called to him with whispers - I trust you, I am your shield do not be afraid Revy...become who you are inside...you are the sword for your kind now lets make this world as it should be. All of ours- It dawned on him soon that the whispers were Rhea's thoughts. with Fenwulf he could feel and hear her. A bond, one she was willing to give him if he was ready to dare take that step. The shadows moved to close on her. He saw a flash from her memories of her life. Felt her soul. She was willing to die for him and for everyone. To protect Tsuki, Asher, Revenge, vampires, humans, the mortals of this world and the immortals. Guardian, the Shield.

43Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:27 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He wouldn't hesisate for long. "Tsuki...gaurd yourself." He shouted back at the door as he took off towards Rhea and mounted her though it might have been weird for any other person. It felt right to him as he strapped the sword on and unsheathed it. "Lets protect those two." He whispered to her.

44Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:43 am

Her ear twitched before a softer growl went out and she moved in agreement. He could feel the power of her muscles as they moved. Flexing, flowing, her fur was very soft even for him, she covered ground faster than he could fly. The power of the muscles were like a storm coming down a cliff side yet her gait was smooth. She took down some of the lesser ones giving him room to manuver and take on his own enemies. Through the bond of Fenwulf he could see through Rhea's eyes and see what was coming before it did. He felt a pain up his side that was sharp but he was not wounded, looking he found she had turned and gotten cut up her side. They used a root as a rope and yanked her but she moved he slid off unhurt. Bitting enemies. Protecting his flank. By the time the battle ended dawn rose. She bit his back and the clothes and moved into the barn crashing into it letting him go before colapsing. Panting still in the wolf form until she could heal up more. - everyone is safe, are you hurt revy?- she asked ignoring herself giving him a glimpse to how she really was. She really did care about him even though he was a vampire. Concerned for him to even save him from the sun.

45Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:02 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Revenge was about to answer when a odd sense came around him. As if the dawn was not rising as if were that of midnight.Tsuki was the cause of it. In her hand she held a time bewitching candle. "Move quickly." She demanded on her back she had Asher holding on. She was not about to leave him alone. "Get you guys into the safe spot so I can look after you for once."And for not the first time since he met the girl he was happy to see her. "Can you make it?" He asked Rhea.

46Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:15 am

She didn't answer. infact she didn't look like she was even breathing anymore. The blood around her had pooled.

Asher woke up and heard them to see her. Moving to lean, "She can't die like us, it's part of her curse of being the first one, her mother's husband threw her into the Panacier when she was just born to drown her. She didn't drown, instead she breathed in and swallowed the Panacier."

Before anyone could ask the blood rippled and pulled inward in reverse, flesh started reknitting and Asher got down going to her as she turned to ash and started to fall away. He reached into the ash and pulled something out to reveal a wolf pup with odd pattern. Going over to Revenge and putting it in his arms. The pup woke a bit groggy and looked at him with those bizzare eyes of Rhea. It was her.

She gave you Fenwulf, you can talk to her and start to use it's power to bond and heal her. After all this is her form when she's weakest and needs to heal, father said she was born like this. Instead of a human her mom birthed this." He smiled. "This is the cursed form."

47Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:56 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I do not know anything of this bond...how will I heal her?" He asked as he got to his feet. They truly needed to get back to the camp that Rhea had made for them. So with Tsuki and Asher he would head back there to continue learning how to heal Rhea.

When they were safe inside without sun she blew out the candle and sat with her back against the door with her sword in hand. "Everything will be okay." She said to reassure everyone.

48Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:02 am

I don't know how to heal her but in time you'll know." Asher smiled and moved with them to rest by Tsuki and sleep.

Rhea rested against Revenge's chest where he held her. Her fur was soft under his cold hands. Ears twitching a bit. Looking up where her muzzle rested against his chest where his heart would of beat so long ago. Eyes on his staring. The depths of her eyes was so unique and deep - sorry Revy for being a burden- her voice whispered in his head. Her ears slacked in response as if to look sad. - I didn't mean to be this pathetic-

49Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:05 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He stroked his hand down her soft fur. "You my lady are no burden." Revenge whispered. "And do not worry about it. You told me of the bond and I took it with all the responiblities." He said and looekd to the other two. "i just wish I knew how to heal you."

50Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:10 am

one ear slacked from his attention. - a pact must be made between us if you were to control my healing factors- She relaxed into his touch feeling the weariness ebb from her muscles. -But I won't do it, I don't want to take your freedom Revy I value you too much to bind myself to you till death which for me will never come.The Panaceira is the elixir of immortality. what if that comes back on you and you are trapped with that immortality and curse of never being able to die?- She rested a paw on her muzzle and her ears slacked more as her eyes were hidden he felt the loneliness and stress she had. -I want to protect you though, but I care too much to condem you.-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum