hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Mizumaru grinned.
'I like you' She said smiling

Inuyasha shrugged. Then he noticed he had been hurt.

102Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

>"Really?"<
"Oh my god your hurt"

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Mizumaru nodded, blushing.

'Damn it' Inuyasha said looking at the blood. 'Dont worry, it will heal in some hours'

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

"No it wont"
>"Your blush is adorable"<

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Inuyasha laughed.
'You really can se when people lie' he sounded sourprised. Then he looked at the blood again 'Will you heal me then? '

'Really?' She repited his words

106Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:39 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

I nod and put my hand on the wound and start singing a healing song
>"Yes really"<

107Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'That will not work' Said Inuyasha loosing his voice. 'If it were so easy, i would have healed it hours ago.' Inuyasha looked at her 'But thanks for the effort' He moved away from her hand

Mizumaru bit her lip 'thanks' She whispered

108Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

I nod and go back to looking at the ground
>"Anytime"<

109Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:58 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Inuyasha grunted
'Im going to see kaede' he said to her.

Mizumaru heared Inuyasha. She went to where he was.
'Are you ok?'

110Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

>I follow<
"I'll just be somewhere" I run off

111Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:31 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Yeah I suppose...' Inuyasha looked at where Kat had just runned away.

'You need help'

'I know. but Kat's power didnt help at all, and I dont know what could be more powerfull... I think Im going to see Kaede.'

112Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:41 am

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

>I look at him as he watchs Kat<
I run home and lock myself in my room

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Come on, do you need help?' Mizumaru offered his brother.

'Kah. Im good' Inuyasha said as he started to walk.

'Come with us' Mizumaru asked Damon

114Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:15 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

>"Alright"<

115Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Hi' Kaede smiled at mizumaru, Inuyasha and Damon when they reached her place.

'My name is Mizumaru' Said Mizu and she looked at Damon 'And his Is Damon. Im Inuyasha's sister'

'Shut up' Inuyasha said 'Kaede. Do you have something to heal a poison wound?'

'How did you get that?' Kaede asked as she examined it

'Sesshomaru got a new power apparently' replied Inuyasha

Mizumaru laughed. 'Poor you then. Thats one of the reasons why I dont like to fight against our brother.'

'Well' Kaede sat down 'There is a flower that heals it. But it is difficult to get it.'

'Tell me' Mizumaru asked

'It is on the north. On the top of the Higuki mount'

'Lets go and get it then' Mizu smiled

Inuyasha looked at her
'Will you help me?'

'of course! What are sisters for?' She smiled at him and looked at Damon 'Will YOU help ME?' She asked him with a cute look

116Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:21 am

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

>"How could I say no"<

117Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Mizumaru smiled 'Lets go and find your sister'

Inuyasha didnt say a word and just went out

118Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

>"Alright she probably went home"<

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Toc toc toc
Mizumaru waited for Kat to answer. Inuyasha leaned against a tree

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

I answer the door, "What"

121Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:30 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Mizumaru looked at Damon and waited for him to tell her,

122Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:39 am

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

>I put her over my shoulder and close the door. I wait for them<
"Hey!"

123Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Mizumaru laughed 'Nice one' She said grinning

Inuyasha smiled too. 'Lets go'

124Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh the love of a half demon (SnowXGypsy) Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:55 am

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

>I follow them<
"Let me down!"

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Inuyasha looked at Kat. She went to Damon and took her in the same way Damon was taking her.

Mizumaru looked at them and frowned. Her brother was acting strangely.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum