hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy]

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

A university in california that is directed to teaching those of supernatural being.

Name: Lysandra Luray
Race: Vampire
Position: Seeker
Major: Seeking
Minors: Daywalking, Hunting in Public Setting
Persona: Strong and independant.
Apperance: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] 30

2CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:21 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

Name: Grace Quid
Race: Angel
Position: Healer
Major: Healing and Singing
Minor: Mythology
Personality: Strong willed and shy
Looks: She has blond hair with purple streaks in it, always wears black to match her black wings

3CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:44 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Name: Lucus
Race: Fallen Angel
Position: Raver (Warrior)
Major: Assignation
Minor: Beserking
Personality: Dark and Evil
Apperance:CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Kei_Blood_by_Saiko__Rohime

((Because we both have females we should double play as males as well here is mine))

4CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

Name: Demon
Race: Demon
Position: Head Demon
Major: Soul stealing
Minor: Guarding and art
Personality: Dark, Smart, and Funny
Looks: Black hair in a shaggy cut, Black eyes

5CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Lysandra sits under the stars on the roof of the Vampire's common house. She had to live on campus and was not happy about it. She missed her animals...she missed actual blood as well.

Luc takes a running start and leaps from the top of a skyscraper. He was almost late for his classes because he wanted to sleep in. Not that he really cared about the classes just the people around him...the ones that were curruptable.

6CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:02 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

((>< this is Demon))
>I lay in my bed<
I fly across the campus

7CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:04 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

While in his mad rush to get to class he bumped into someone else who was also flying over campus

She sits there and sighs.

8CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:38 am

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

"Hey! Watch it!"
>I lay back and try to think of a plan<

9CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:42 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Sorry sorry....I am just late." He said and waved his hands at the girl be had bumped into.

A scent caught her by surprise and she started to fallow it.

10CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:54 am

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

"Learn to fly better and learn to fly fast"
>I stand up deciding to go to class<

11CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:12 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I'm sorry...let me make it up to you sometime?"

The scent lead her to a large male...by her 'Seeker eyes' telling he was a demon.

12CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:17 am

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

"Like how?"
>I think about my demon brothers and sisters<

13CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:11 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Like dinner or something." He said with a blush

She walked right up to him. "Hey....why do you smell like that?"

14CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:05 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

"Sure that would be nice. Oh by the way I'm Grace"
>I stop short, "Smell like what?"<

15CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:52 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He smiled. "Wow I like that name...so meet me back here in two hours." He said almost proud she accepted his offer.

She walked over to him and burried her nose in his shoulder where it met his neck. "Like...dark rich evil."

16CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:11 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

"Will do" I smile
>"Maybe because I'm a demon"<

17CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:13 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He smiled. "Sounds excellent." He whispered but started to fly off to class.

She breathed in harder. "I have smelled demons but you smell different...I can not tell why..."

18CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

>"Whats different?"<
I fly to the choir room

19CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Her eyes turned seeker and she looked him over. "No clue you register to my senses as a normal demon..."

He landed on the roof of his class room building and rushed in a few moment earlier then the teacher into to class.

20CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

>"I'm not an ordinary demon"<
I look around to see no one there. I open the piano and start to play and sing

21CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:43 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She chuckled gently. "Then what kind of demon are you?"

He sat in class wondering why lectures were always so boring.

22CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

>"I'm head demon"<
I keep singing

23CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:30 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She can't hold in her laughter and she almost falls on the floor and rolls.

24CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:21 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

>"Whats funny?"<
I shut the piano

25CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Empty Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Sorry sorry...you're just really funny." She said with a bright smile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum