hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
In War & In Love  (Rate M for Mature) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
In War & In Love  (Rate M for Mature) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
In War & In Love  (Rate M for Mature) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
In War & In Love  (Rate M for Mature) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
In War & In Love  (Rate M for Mature) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
In War & In Love  (Rate M for Mature) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
In War & In Love  (Rate M for Mature) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
In War & In Love  (Rate M for Mature) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
In War & In Love  (Rate M for Mature) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

In War & In Love (Rate M for Mature)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In War & In Love  (Rate M for Mature) Empty In War & In Love (Rate M for Mature) Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:22 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Warning Mature Content Contained

The world as been be slip into. The Wolf clan and the fox clan. They are at war with each other because of the 2 brother fallen for 2 girls. As the time when on the girls of their dream took to the wrong guy which made them fight. The twisted falls has went through yet not stage were 2 best friends had fallen pray of the war and girls of their dreams had when with the other. Now they have kid their own and they have met and fallen in love. Their parents don’t know of their love. Though even their parents have the ideal of their future husband/wife. So this is their story…

Color people

Raven
Eva
Lucas
Sarah
Mel
Tar
Mar
Sharon

2In War & In Love  (Rate M for Mature) Empty Re: In War & In Love (Rate M for Mature) Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:49 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I been sitting on in my room as my father had been yelling about something of what is Mar had done here of late as I just wanted to scream at him telling him that it was stupid. That this war was even going. I sat there and l sat there and waited until he left me for the night as I sneaked out and when to our spot. It was deep into the woods where no one could ever find us. Even though my parents wanted me to be with Sarah. But Sarah acted like a whore around me ever catch she got she was throwing herself at me. It was not something I was into. I wanted to be with Eva though she was Mar’s daughter. I was in love with her. I would do anything for her. Even if it means to kill anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in the living room as I bite my lips as my dad was sitting in front of me telling me of how this guy Lucas would be a nice match for me. Even though my heart was for someone else. I couldn’t tell him that. “I am sure that is good.” I said in a low voice.

I looked at my daughter and smiled at her as I told her more. “I was just called him over for dinner tonight. So I wanted you to be nice.” I said as I looked at her as she rolled her eyes. “Your mother and I think it he is good for you.” I kept going.

I walked to Mar’s place in the most parent friendly outfit even though I all I wanted to do is take Eva away from her parents and fuck her in ever whole she has. I wouldn’t hold back. I have wanted her since we was young. And now that her father was setting us up together it was open field and season was on too. I knock on the door hold a single rose for Eva and a box of chocolate’s for her too.

I open the door with a smile letting Lucas in even though I thought it was not right to force him on to Eva but of course Mar was a Man makes all the rules and a woman should be quite and know her place. Is that is just what I do. I have since we got together fully. “they are in the living room, dinner is almost done.” I said as I return to the food.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum