hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Chapter Eight EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Chapter Eight EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Chapter Eight EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Chapter Eight EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Chapter Eight EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Chapter Eight EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Chapter Eight EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Chapter Eight EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Chapter Eight EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter Eight

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chapter Eight Empty Chapter Eight Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:48 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Aphrodite

Aphrodite was so worried about Zoey. What was up with the Marks being gone? And now Stark was convieniently sick too. What a great Warrior. Not. Aphrodite was soo soo lucky she had such a good Warrior. Zoey was probably jealous. A small smile spread across Aphrodite's face as that thought played around in her head.

But it faded quickly when a nurse came to the waiting room that they were, well, waiting in. "Hello, my name is Hera," she said, offering her hand to Darius who, being the gentleman he was, grasped her forearm in the traditional vampyre handshake.

"How are they?" he asked, his voice calm.

"Fortunately, we don't see any problems with Zoey that suggest she might reject the Change."

"And Stark?" Jack asked. Aphrodite turned to sneer at him, but decided not to. As much as she hated Stark for what he let happen, she knew he tried his best. She could even bet her life (and Darius's) that he was kicking himself, too.

"Yes, yes, he seems fine too," Hera shook off the question, so obviously saying that it was much more important that Zoey got better.

The nerd herd all relaxed. "So, can we see them?" Damien asked worriedly. Ugh, that stupid gay boy. He was even worse than Jack, though Jack was much more camp. Damien was a good person, Aphrodite knew that he meant well, but he was just such a damn know-it-all.

"If you wish. Follow me."

Aphrodite, Darius and the herd of nerd followed Hera into the stuffy room where Zoey was sleeping. Stark was sitting up.

"She looks much better!" Jack exclaimed excitedly.

"Well done, you!" Damien said to Hera. Ugh. Aphrodite seriously hated his guts whenever he said that.

"Yes. Well, I'll leave you alone with your friends." With that, Hera practically bounced off.

"How are you, young Warrior?" Darius asked quietly so as not to wake Zoey.

"I'm fine," Stark muttered, staring at Zoey. Honestly! The boy only knew her for, what, a week? Aphrodite glared at him, but he didn't notice. Darius squeezed her shoulder, and as if reading her mind said, "Be nice. He loves her too, you know."

"Aphrodite," Stark said suddenly, surprising her. "Did you have any more visions since, you know . . . " he trailed off.

"Um , no." Aphrodite replied, totally taken aback. "Why?"

"Could you just let me know if you do? Before you tell Zoey?"

Now that made Aphrodite suspicious. What was he hiding from Zoey? "Please, Aphrodite," Stark turned to her, unleashing the full power of his big brown eyes.

"I don't know . . . " she mumbled.

"I think he knows what he is doing, my love," Darius said quietly.

"Okay then. But I'm gonna tell Darius first."

"No!" Stark shouted quickly. Zoey stirred.

"Happy now?" Aphrodite hissed once she settled back down.

"Please, Aphrodite, I wouldn't ask if it wasn't so important."

"Oh, alright. But it better be damn well important. What sort of vision should I tell you about?"

"Any. Even if you think it has absolutely nothing to do with Zoey or Kalona."

Aphrodite reluctantly agreed, but only because she knew Darius wanted her to. And that scared her. Since when did she do what guys wanted her to do?

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]