hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Chapter 11 - Tchaikovsky EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Chapter 11 - Tchaikovsky EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Chapter 11 - Tchaikovsky EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Chapter 11 - Tchaikovsky EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Chapter 11 - Tchaikovsky EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Chapter 11 - Tchaikovsky EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Chapter 11 - Tchaikovsky EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Chapter 11 - Tchaikovsky EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Chapter 11 - Tchaikovsky EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 11 - Tchaikovsky

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chapter 11 - Tchaikovsky Empty Chapter 11 - Tchaikovsky Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:56 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

My mind was in an incoherent fog; I could still taste Bella on my lips as I turned to walk dejectedly out to the balcony. A dull, throbbing ache palpitated throughout me, protesting her unexplained absence. What had just happened? I must have pushed too far. I had to remind myself again that it was I who had negated our carefully construed boundaries, not her. Maybe I had misinterpreted her words and actions.

Outside the air was thick and palatable. The oncoming storm was gaining strength from the humid air and lightning flashed more frequently across the California sky followed by loud grumblings of thunder. Despite the sudden turn of perplexing events between myself and Bella, I couldn’t help but feel a tiny bit comforted by the weather. I had always loved storms, and living in Forks had made me appreciate the inclement weather even more.

I leaned against the balcony railing, watching the heavens unleash their majestic power. Raindrops slowly began to fall. The dazzling show in the sky nearly distracted me from two things: Bella’s approach and the changing of the music.

Her bare arms snaked around me as she pressed herself against my back. The instant warmth of her body sent a shiver through mine, and it felt like she was wearing nothing at all. I turned to face her, expecting one thing and finding another. Bella had changed into a thin blue satin blouse that buttoned down the front, accompanied by matching shorts. The material clung to every curve like it had been hand-made exclusively for her body, and her hair was free and blowing carelessly in the escalating wind. She looked up at me expectantly.

“When did you get that?” I stared down at her enticing outfit, my eyes wide with awe.

Bella reached up with one finger and lifted my chin, bringing my eyes back up to hers.

“A little gift from your sister.”

I grinned and shook my head. “I should have figured she had something up her sleeve when she slipped that second bag into my trunk.” I tried to keep my eyes on Bella’s, but they kept drifting down to appreciate Alice’s gift. I definitely owed her one for this.

Bella watched me study her as the light drizzle grew more persistent against my back. Rain began to splash down on us as I reached out to stroke her face tenderly. “Everything okay?” I asked cautiously. I wasn’t completely convinced that Bella’s request for a private moment was solely for changing into a new outfit. She had seemed apprehensive about something else.

Another preposterously loud clap of thunder exploded above us. Bella jumped, and I quickly caught her and pulled her securely to me.

“It is now that I’m back with you,” she teased lightly. Her eyes were dangerously seductive yet again. “I still have one more question.”

I scanned back to our conversation earlier that evening, trying to remember what she could be talking about. I had a feeling I was missing something, but I was too distracted by her clinging outfit to recall the question she was referencing.

“Do you remember?” she whispered against my jaw as she reached up to run her fingers through my damp hair. The rain continued to fall on us but she seemed unhampered by both the water and the bludgeoning sky.

I shook my head in protest, unable to speak again as I felt her lips sucking lightly against my neck.

She paused before answering. “I still need to know how you’d like me to prove my love to you.”

A verbal answer was not appropriate at that moment; instead, I scooped her up and spun her around, placing her on the ledge of the balcony and crushing my lips against hers in a wave of emotion. Bella’s bare legs slid around my waist, pulling me tightly to her as the skies unleashed their bounty. The storm was fully upon us, thunder and lightning exploding everywhere and the downpour soaked both of us thoroughly. Her lustful scent was amplified by the rain, igniting the thirst in my throat once again. But this time it was completely overpowered by another force within me that I could barely control.

I broke away from her lips to attack her bare neck, racing my hands behind her and clutching her to me. I felt her gasping for air.

“What is this?” I assumed she was referring to the music again. This latest piece to emit from the speakers was tantalizingly erotic and one of my absolute favorites.

“Swan Lake,” I murmured against her collarbone. I was too busy worshipping her body to explain further.

Bella swooned to the music, arching her back despite the seventeen story drop below her. Not that I would ever let her fall from my grasp.

“Remind me to take you to the ballet next time,” I breathed huskily against her wet skin. Though next time might involve me buying out an entire floor of a symphonic hall, judging by our present reactions to Tchaikovsky’s music. I couldn’t get over how good she smelled, the scent feeding the rapacious animal inside of me that unequivocally directed my hands and mouth.

The rain continued to pelt us, though Bella seemed completely oblivious. Both of our outfits were thoroughly soaked through, allowing very little to the imagination. Her hands were grasping my face, guiding it as I trailed another line of kisses along her collarbone. Her heart rate was completely erratic, and if I didn’t know better I would have halted us then and there so she could recover. But I did know better – this was Bella, and her heart was like an incorrigible child with a mind of its own. I just had to make sure she kept breathing.

As she pulled close to my ear, I heard the strangest thing emit from her mouth.

“Florestan,” she whimpered fragilely as I continued to ravage her with my impetuous kisses. I paused briefly, baffled by what I thought I had just heard.

I brushed my lips against her ear. “What did you say?”

“Florestan,” she repeated again, this time with more conviction. Her hands had left my face and were now working furiously at the buttons of my shirt. The sky rumbled loudly against her words, as if to emphasize them. I was temporarily frozen as she continued to unbutton me. Her legs tightened around my waist as she reached the last button, allowing my dress shirt to catch in the wind and blow open.

Bella’s delicate hands traced against my exposed stomach, slowly caressing up my sides, leaving two trails of blazing sensations that were amplified a hundredfold with the assistance of the warm raindrops. Her floral scent was assaulting me as well, forcing me to hold my breath. I closed my eyes and clenched my jaw, trying desperately to enjoy the thrilling affect her touch was producing, while holding myself in check from reciprocating her actions.

Then I felt her rain-soaked hair sweep against me as she leaned in, wrapping her arms around my torso. I could feel the intense heat emitting through her thin shirt against my chest as she pressed herself to me, tucking her chin against my shoulder.

I couldn’t hold myself back any longer. Before I could contemplate my actions, I lifted her up and off the balcony railing. “Enough of the rain,” I mumbled as I carried her decisively back into the humid room and straight to the bed.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum