hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Lonely Killer  EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Lonely Killer  EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Lonely Killer  EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Lonely Killer  EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Lonely Killer  EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Lonely Killer  EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Lonely Killer  EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Lonely Killer  EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Lonely Killer  EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lonely Killer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lonely Killer  Empty Lonely Killer Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:20 pm

Hex

Hex
Gunner
Gunner

Seventeen years, it had been seventeen years since the outbreak of the "Vampires." A breed of humans who drink the blood of others, their powers unimaginable as they soon overpopulated a mass majority of the human race. Now humans are being used as pets, though we are many, we're too weak to fight the vampires. Though there are some who don't look at humans as food or animals to control. They are the ones who want equal equality amongst the two species, they even hold their own political power, but no one's holding their breath to be saved anymore. Many of us have given up, except me. My names' Johnny, I kind of don't remember my last name, since my parents were killed when I was born, they're vampires now, their just corpses to me.

For seventeen years I've grown up on the streets, stealing food,money, and sneaking around to stab some vamps. It's stupid to try and kill them during the night, so you gotta get them during the day, they stay indoors, but I've found weak stragglers, homeless vampires, bums who have been drained to nothing. I end their misery, but I can never really end mine.

I was also once a feeding back for a few vampire rich pricks, and I rather forget those days. Right now, I'm sitting in the subway station, eating a preserved baloney sandwich. Keeping an eye out for the cops, course their blood sucking bastards too.

Name:: Johhny (No Last Name)
Pic::
Lonely Killer  Omghotedward

http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

2Lonely Killer  Empty Re: Lonely Killer Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:21 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Name-Jane
age 15
Race-Human

Bio- My family was one of the few humans left in the world. I had been put on the slave tread for some of the rich and some of the powerful vampires of our world. As I have been shaked and coloared since brith I had always had a fighting spirit. Some of the things I had been through would curled anyones toes. My back cover in marks, my wrist had been cut to for a drink or 2000 times. My wirsts have slowly been comeing useless if I was like most of thier little pets. A lot of them just wanted to lay down and die. It has been blick for them from what I have heard from a few that would talked about 17 years now. so 2 years before I was born. I was waitting my fait on this staged in rages the slave treader making me turn around in circles. Every now and then he would lift up my rages to give buyers a thrilled. He was a very curled seeing how the last few people that had told him before I fall into his hands that I was still fresh meet if you know what I mean. Never been fully touch by that. He was hoping to get top dollars for this rare gem.

"Step up right here this is a very raw gem in deed years of 15 and still have her bloody middle to her. So gentlemen come and take a look at such a raw gem she can also take a beatting aswell come one and all. " He smiled as there was a few people looking at me as he reached down and pulled up the one pices and left it up for the world to show as he whipser in my ear. "this is for some how denying me the other night you little bitch."

I stood there not shaking or shivering it would do me no good anyways so I just stood there and let the basters enjoy the show like I had much of a choose. I was a slave, a little pet, and this was how I was to suvirved unlike my father and mother. Mother fough my last master because he wanted to have some fun with her. He claimed that she went rabied and tied her to a pole and shot her like you did to a animal that bites someone. They made us watch as he did it. My father broke about a 3 days after that and became very sick and die. The master had no used for someone like me so he gave me away to the slave treads.
Lonely Killer  KarenColleen

3Lonely Killer  Empty Re: Lonely Killer Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:41 pm

The_Raven

The_Raven
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Name::Raven
Bio:: A Vampire who goal is to try to help the humans over throw the "bad" vampires.
Pic:: Lonely Killer  Raven_288x288

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum