hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Chapter 1 - Hogwarts Meeting EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Chapter 1 - Hogwarts Meeting EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Chapter 1 - Hogwarts Meeting EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Chapter 1 - Hogwarts Meeting EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Chapter 1 - Hogwarts Meeting EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Chapter 1 - Hogwarts Meeting EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Chapter 1 - Hogwarts Meeting EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Chapter 1 - Hogwarts Meeting EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Chapter 1 - Hogwarts Meeting EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 1 - Hogwarts Meeting

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chapter 1 - Hogwarts Meeting Empty Chapter 1 - Hogwarts Meeting Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:22 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Artist: Train Lyrics
Song: Ordinary

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Whose eyes am I behind
I don’t recognize anything that I see
Whose skin is this design
I don’t want this to be the way that you see me

Harry had just laid eyes on her for the first time. The new exchange student from Durmstrang. She had already been sorted into Slytherin which wasn’t a good sign but no one had told him how beautiful she was, how her hair was as brown and smooth as dark chocolate, how her skin had the same complexion as a porcelain doll. Here he was covered in mud after walking through the pouring rain from the subway to Kings Cross. How could his luck be so bad that every time he met a beautiful girl he was covered in stink sap or mud. Harry tried smoothing his hair down which only made his appearance worse. The girl glanced at Harry, her eyes holding more than vast knowledge of the Dark Arts.

I don’t understand anything anymore
In this world that I’m tired of
Is taking me right up these walls
That I climb up
To get to your story
It’s anything but ordinary

Her name was Rose Carrie Erimentha and she had no desire to be at Hogwarts. The only part of Hogwarts she wanted a piece of was the famous boy who lived. Then she saw him, standing in a compartment, covered with mud from head to toe. Something flittered through her chest that she didn’t recognize and she glared at him.

And when the world is on its knees with me its fine
And when I come to the rescue I get nothing but left behind
Everybody seems to be getting what they need, where's mine
‘Cause your what I need so very but I’m anything but ordinary

Harry stepped forward toward the girl trying to come up with something intelligent to say. “H-hi,” was all he managed to say. He twisted his hands behind his back, feeling unbelievably stupid. He could fight and beat the most powerful Dark Arts wizard not just once but three times before the age of 15 and he couldn’t get out a single sentence.

Can you save me from this world of mine
Before I get myself arrested with this expectation
You are the one look what you’ve done
What have you done?
This is not some kind of joke
You’re just a kid
You weren’t ready for what you did

Rose looked at Harry, he was her age and yet he had opposed and beat the Dark Lord already. How could a kid her own age have already done that? However it was she would like to get to know him to gain knowledge and power. “Hi, ‘oo are you?” She decided it would be better to act like she had never heard of him rather than be another doting fan.

And when the world is on its knees with me its fine
And when I come to the rescue I do it for you time after time
Everybody seems to be getting what they need, where's mine
‘Cause you what I need so very but I’m anything but ordinary

He knew what he had made it this far in life for now. Her voice was like quick silver. She didn’t know who he was though so none of it seemed worth it. He was so enraptured with her so quickly that she had to be part Veela. Instead of acting offended however he just held out his hand for her to shake and introduced himself.

I think I’m trying to save the world for you
You’ve been saving me too
We could just stay in and save each other

She smiled a smile that you practically needed a magnifying glass to see. When she took his hand there was an electrifying shock and she dropped it as quickly as she had taken it. “My name is Rose Erimentha. I jest moved ‘ere from Durmstrang.

I’m anything but ordinary
(ordinary)
I’m anything but ordinary
(ordinary)

Before he had a chance to reply Hermione and Ron showed up. Ron glared at Rose, “can we help you?” Rose shook her head, “I was bout to leave. It wuz nice meeting you ‘Arry.” She walked off and Hermione and Ron rounded on Harry, “She’s a Slytherin from Durmstrang Harry are you mad?” Harry simply shrugged and said, “she was really rather nice.”

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum