hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:44 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

All the first years was lead to their common room by the Head Boy and Girl. The Head Boy Explain about little bit of things along side with the Head Girl who was handing out min maps of Hogwarts for each first year to help them get to class on time so that no points are tooken away from the house. Head boy and girl worked welled like a welled oil clock. Once they got to their door to the common room it where Head Girl explain to each first year about the riddle and then called on a one of the first year to try to answer the riddle.

The painting spoke seeing the new student Me with a sweet smile.

"Well young Raveclaw it good to see you hear. Here is this trem riddle to get in to the common room.

First think of the person who lives in disguise,
Who deals in secrets and tells naught but lies.
Next, tell me what's the last thing to mend,
The middle of middle and end of the end?
And finally give me the sound often heard
During the search for a hard-to-find word.
Now string them together, and answer me this,
Which creature would you be unwilling to kiss?

I listen to the painting and thought about it and slowly started to letting my brain welled around the problem. I started to speak. "Spy..." I said as I thought of the next partd of the riddle,"D..." I thought more on the thrid part of the problem "Er... Spyder" "Spyder...oh!! It is a Spider!!" I answer.

The panting smiled "Very Good" and the door opened.

The head boy and girl smiled at each other and everyone one enter to the room and they explain about which stairs is for girl and boys. The head boy smiled out at the new ravenclaws. "Now we are going to get to know each other. We will go around the room and everyone will say their name and one thing about themself." {you may post a picture of your ravenclaw if you wanted to}
"So who would like to go first?" the head girl asked.

2Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:57 am

*steps forward* I'll go first. My name is Kimi and I honestly dont think i should be in this house.

Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Kimi-h10

3Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:21 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I looked at Kim as she thinks she was in the wrong house. I spook up in a bubbling and odd voice as if anyone knew my mother would say I had the same voice she has. Which in my book is a good thing. "I am Jane Lovegood, Yes I am the daughter of Luna Lovegood, who is now the editor of the Quilled since my grandfather had passed away this summer(not sure if this gose along with the book sorry if it don't)" I said as I hugged my copy of the magazne that was this month's copy.

Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  04

4Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:06 am

Hello Jane.

5Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:01 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Hello Kimi *smiled brightly and spind around as I was a care free person.*

6Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:00 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

*Looks At her*
Why do You Think your in the wrong house im not trying to sound mean im just wondering thats all Im Selena by the way.

Gothic Girl Pictures, Images and Photos

7Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:23 am

Hey Selena. Well because my whole family was in Slytherin. I'm Kimi Malfoy

8Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:43 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

O your a Malfoy I see why you say that well hi kimi
Im Selena Williams nice to meet you and I hope you like
it here even know its the wrong house.

9Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:23 pm

"Thanks. I'm becoming friends with Jane so its starting to get better."

10Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:25 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

well thats good I haven't met her yet
I hope I fit in here though

11Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:29 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I come dancing around after taking in everything and see Kimi and a new girl and giggle. "Hey Kimi and you..um. I am Jane Lovegood." I giggled more I felt bubbly today.

12Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:36 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Wow your very happy Hi Jane im Selena
im the new girl Kimi was just telling me about you its nice to meet you. *Giggling at her*

13Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

It the lovegood trait kicking in today." I said with a giggled, "First year too?" I asked her with a big smile in hopes that the rooms other 3 beds would be used in the dorm.

14Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:47 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ya I a first year your families are famous you guys probably never heard of mine though im new im the 1st of my family to come but not the first of my family to be of the magical which is really wierd. Will I get to room with you two?

15Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:59 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Yes you been in our dorm with us. It say First year" I said as I pointed to our stair case to get to the girl dorms. "Wait what?" as the it was clicked into my head what she said about her beening a frist in her family but is not a muggle born.

16Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:05 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ya i know its confusing *giggles* my grandparents kept my parents home and taught them there in fear of the Dark Lord instead of sending them to school im the 1st one since my grandparents to go to school.

17Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:10 am

"Wow that is interesting." I say as my expression darkens at the mention of the dark lord that my father and grandparents used to follow.

18Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:13 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Well time has change and we all must move into the light no matter what our last name may be." I said as I gently rest a hand on Kimi's shoulder.

19Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:16 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

*nods my head* Im sorry I mentioned that Kimi but we do have to move into the light like Jane said its time for everyone to.

20Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:12 am

"I know. I just hate that people still associtate my family with that evil man. I may wish I was in Slytherin but I hate evil. Serena why dont you join Jane and I in our dorm?" I say with a smile at the end.

21Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:47 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ya i would hate that to i really would. I would love that Kimi thank you so much.

22Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:37 am

I walk up the stairs to our dorm with Jane and Serena behind me.

23Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:01 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

*follows jane and kimi. I hope this year will be good.*
So ummm did they bring our stuff up to our room?

24Inroductions of New Ravenclaws.  Empty Re: Inroductions of New Ravenclaws. Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:12 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Yes they bring up everything it up to us to unpack.

(Head to 1st year dorm)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum