hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Moonlight Pack EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Moonlight Pack EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Moonlight Pack EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Moonlight Pack EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Moonlight Pack EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Moonlight Pack EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Moonlight Pack EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Moonlight Pack EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Moonlight Pack EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moonlight Pack

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Moonlight Pack Empty Moonlight Pack Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:23 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Setting

There is a pack of wolves far to the north. This pack is very unique as to they only ONLY come out during the night time hours. They are newly formed and the ranks have just settled. Humans are constantly filming them as they go through out their lives. Their Alpha pair needing to keep their pack alive and together until more join and their numbers strengthen.

Ranks

Alpha Male:
Alpha Female: Serenity
Beta Male/Female:
Omega (Can be either):
Other:

Character Sheet

Name:
Persona:
Bio:
Image:

Name: Serenity
Persona: Sweet and calm she is a soft handed (pawed ) ruler
Bio: Serenity fought her way but through the ranks of her own pack even though she couldn't stand their mistreatment of all those who were lower in rank. She set out to find a mate and make her own pack. The kind that didn't kill for rank.
Image: Moonlight Pack Grey%20Wolf%2006

2Moonlight Pack Empty Re: Moonlight Pack Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:00 am

Ageless Vampire

Ageless Vampire
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Moonlight Pack White-10
Blanquito
Persona: Bold and protective, a fighter
Bio: Blanquito, was named 'little white one' by his mother, as he was the smallest of his 5 brothers. Full grown, Blan, was saved by Serenity after nearly dying in a snow storm wounded from a fight with his father. Blan has grown to love Serenity but has been unable to prove himself as alpha, constantly getting attacked by local gangs of male wolves. Sneaking off into the cover of the night, hiding in caves, Blan works to recover and hopefully claim his love before another male takes her.

3Moonlight Pack Empty Re: Moonlight Pack Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:14 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Name: Xavier
Persona: Can be an asshole but only to keep people in line. He is hoping that he will grow strong with this pack and then will become alpha male of his own pack. Is very kind and easy going and likes to talk a lot. He is also very playful but is very serious when it is needed.
Bio: He has fallen in love with the Alpha female. He is trying to be noticed by her and hopes that one day she will see him and will love him just like he loves her. He will do anything to please her.

Image:Moonlight Pack BlackAndWhiteWolvesAJ211

Name: Brigit
Persona: Is very gentle and kind hearted but can be a bitch
Bio: Brigit has yet to find her mate but she is looking. She has pretty high standards of who she wants to be with. She is a very nice and easy-going person but you don't want to piss her off or be on her bad side. She is pure white unlike her brother Xavier who is Pure black.
Image: Above

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

4Moonlight Pack Empty Re: Moonlight Pack Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:01 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

((Starting))

Serenity emerged from her den as night fell. Shaking the snow from her fur she could smell the humans around. They had been around for a while but never did more then throw a few scrapes of meat at them and every once in a while. Huffing at the humans she threw her head back and howled to message her pack to tell them that she was awake and that she was happy to see any of them if they wished to come to her.

5Moonlight Pack Empty Re: Moonlight Pack Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:08 am

Ageless Vampire

Ageless Vampire
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Blan heard the howl and dug out of his burrow in the snow. He always slept in the freezing cold, he felt more safe in open spaces then he did in dens. In the open he could run any where, escape almost anything. He raised his white snow covered nose to the moon and let out a howl in response. 'May I see you tonight?' Blan's howl asked... he waited for the follow up reply.

6Moonlight Pack Empty Re: Moonlight Pack Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:27 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I got out of my den and went over to where Serenity was. I hoped that the alpha male didn't come over yet. I wanted to see her for a little bit before everyone came out. I heard someone howl back to her so I hurried over to where she was before anything or anyone got there...

I heard Serenity howl. I had just gotten to sleep not that long ago, so I decided to stay in the den for a little bit, but I knew my brother would go out and see her. He always did.

7Moonlight Pack Empty Re: Moonlight Pack Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:57 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Serenity howled a reply to Blan that told him that he could come and see her whenever he wanted to. She then found her favorite laying rock near by and that is where she waited. Xavier was the first to show up...he always was but she would welcome him and everyone who was a part of her pack to come and visit her.

8Moonlight Pack Empty Re: Moonlight Pack Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Ageless Vampire

Ageless Vampire
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Stretching my cold muscles, I jogged off through the snowy landscape and was happy to be seeing Serenity this morning. 'Maybe she is hungry?' I thought, when I saw a group of rabbits and my own stomach rumbled. Circling back around, I crouched low to the ground and crawled forward silently. Picking the largest one, I pounced and caught fur with my sharp teeth. In one swift whip of the neck, I had a freshly kill rabbit. Hurrying on my way, I showed up to see Serenity but froze in my tracks. Xavier was there and he wouldn't like me showing up. I covered my scent in the snow and waited. Forcing myself not to eat my leader's breakfast....

9Moonlight Pack Empty Re: Moonlight Pack Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:32 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I heard someone come near but I didn't know who it was. Whoever it was hiding themselves. "Serenity I am going to go back and see my sister for a bit if that is okay with you." I said to her with a smile and then went back to the den to see my sister.

10Moonlight Pack Empty Re: Moonlight Pack Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:58 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack wrote:I heard someone come near but I didn't know who it was. Whoever it was hiding themselves. "Serenity I am going to go back and see my sister for a bit if that is okay with you." I said to her with a smile and then went back to the den to see my sister.

11Moonlight Pack Empty Re: Moonlight Pack Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:31 am

Ageless Vampire

Ageless Vampire
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Watching Xavier walk away from our leaders din, I waited until he was completely out of sight before slowly approaching Serenity's home. *Serenity.* I said to her mind, letting her know I was coming and with muffled whine, stepped into her home. It would be rude of me not to announce my approach. *I thought you might be hungry.* I thought to her, walking up to where she stood and dropping the rabbit at her feet. Leaning down on my front paws, I bowed but never dropped my eyes. She was beauty in its purest form.

12Moonlight Pack Empty Re: Moonlight Pack Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:05 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I stopped not far from her den. Oh so he was the one that was going to see her. Well we will see about how long this lasts for. I was not going to let her get taken from me so easily. So I went to see how my sister was doing.

13Moonlight Pack Empty Re: Moonlight Pack Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:42 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

**Paused until Ageless returns after the holidays Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum