hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    March 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fade2Black [KressieXFua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 19]

326Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:21 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Well since you are sooo into the moment at the moment, I will let you take full control, but later tonight if we do anything then I am going to be in control as I have some things planned out that I know you will love." I said to her with a sexy grin,"but just a tip of advice you might want to take off my clothes first." I said chuckling.

"I don't want it to be uncomfortable for you though. I guess they kinda didn't lie. We are fertile for about the first 12 years, some more and some less." I said to him with a smile.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

327Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:26 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"I don't have the patience for that." She said as she unzipped his pants and slowly pulled out his hard on. She then lowered herself down onto it and started to grind hard onto it trying to sate this sexual hunger that was heating her. "Oh God." She moaned her hands on his shoulders.

He smiled. "Why would I feel uncomfortable? We are mates if something were to happen I would take care of you and the baby. I'm not an innocent teenage boy any more." He said and kissed her cheek. "still want to feed?"

328Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:50 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Oh babie girl you make me feel sooo great!!!" I yelled to her through moans."You are fucking amazing on top! Give more!"

"Okay I was just making sure my love. That you were ready for me to feed from you as we haven't done that yet. And then when Lys and Russell come down you will go and talk to him and then I have to talk to him about going to sign those papers." I said to him with a smile as I moved my empty breakfast dishes off the table and then laid him down on the bed, "Oh and thanks for breakfast it was absolutely wonderful." Then I moved his head to the side and I sank my teeth in and began to drink from him. MMM. The taste of mates blood was wonderful and soooo tasty. I just wanted tons and tons of it, but knew that I couldn't or it would kill him. I drank for about 20 minutes and then stopped. I licked the spot so it would heal and then went and cleaned up my face. "So what would you like to do until the lovebirds come downstairs?" I asked him,l feeling so much better and so full of energy.

329Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:57 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She let her head go back as she grind on him as hard as she could her hands moving to play with her own breasts as she came close to climaxing. "Oh Baby I'm going to cum." She moaned her eyes begging to roll back.

"Whatever you want to do...because all I want to do is you." He chuckled and kissed her very gently. "How do you know they aren't already down stairs...well Russel anyways...I don't think she is every going to come out of that room again."

330Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:11 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Oh LYS I am going to cum too. You are seriously the best ever. You really know what you are doing." I screamed and then noticed that she and I had both cam at the same time and it was making me chuckle. "Well that was quite an experience. What about for you?" I asked her.

"Oh I am pretty positive that she will come out of that room. We had a pretty good talk yesterday and they were up pretty late talking and this morning also. I am not worried about any of that anymore. I am just wondering as to what we are going to do today. I am going to head downstairs and I am going to watch the Tele for a little bit. Watch some Criminal Minds until they come down. Would you like to join me?" I asked him as I got up and started to head down the stairs and then I turned to talk to him before I fully went down them. "Thanks for letting me feed from you once again, and remember now it will only be your blood that I will br hungry for and my mark should be setting in soon. I Cannot wait to see what our mating mark will be that will be on my body after we get married and I just thought that when me and Russell got married that we were just once of those couples that don't get them until they are an older couple but I hope that it will happen this time since you are my mate. But if we never get it that is fine too, I will just let everyone know by you smelling like me and vice versa. Love you." I said to him with a smile and I vanished downstairs to watch the Tele.

331Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:20 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She rested her head on his shoulder for a moment breathing heavily. "Its the best thing I have ever felt in my life." She whispered. "I want to do it atleast twice a day for the rest of our almost immortal lives." She smiled and felt so very happy again. She stayed still for a moment as his bonding scent had started again and she was letting it soak into her. She loved smelling like him.

"You really think that she is going to open up to you when she won't even open up to her own mate?" He asked as he fallowed he down the stairs. "Sweetheart I think you have to much faint in people some times."

332Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:52 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Well that is good to hear. I like it when you like to smell like me. I cannot wait until we are in our own place. I am going to go downstairs though and see what is going on and see when Trinity would like to go and sign those papers, the sooner we can get them over and done with the better, and the sooner that you and me can get married. And you should come down and show everyone your beautiful ring." I said to her with a sexy smile. I then lifted her off of me and put her on the bed, I hopped into a quick shower and then I went downstairs.

"She opened up quite a bit when we were downstairs and talking and I am pretty sure that her and Russell have talked a lot actually. I can sense that the tension is much better in this house." I said to him and then waited for Russell to come down and talk.

333Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:56 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

When Russel got out of the shower Lysandra was wrapped in a blanket watching tv her clothing still on the floor were she had thrown them before she had made love to Russel. She looked over at him and gave a faint smile.

"Well if you feel good about it I guess." he said and put an arm over her shoulders and went back to watching tv with her.

334Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:01 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I walked over to her and put my arms around her. "I love you my love, please hurry and come downstairs and join us I can promise that things will be better today." I said to her, and hoping I was right and that Rage out of all people was in a much better mood. I then walked down the stairs. "Hey Trinity, when would you like to go and get those papers signed?" I asked her

"Well whenever you are ready. Is Lys coming with us?" I asked him.

"I am not sure, I will ask her when she comes down. I am going to make some breakfast, do anybody want any?" I asked.

"Rage made me breakfast in bed, but he might want some." I said to him.

"Do you want some breakfast?" I asked him.

335Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:09 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra wasn't going down there. She growled at herself and threw the remote to the floor. Why did everyone always think that everything could be solved over night with one small talk. Regardless they had forced her to submit to their will and...She growled again and threw on her clothes on..being submissive she had to do exactly what they said which was a whole knew can of misery for her. She went down stairs but wasn't at all happy anymore.

"Nah I am fine...Sorry about last night. If I get scared I get angry. You know how it is." He said gently and watched as Lysandra all but stormed down the stairs and sat at the foot of the stairs.

336Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:12 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I guess I am not eating either. Lys, you have to make a choice, you can stay here with Rage or you can come with us." I said to her with a smile, as I sat down beside her and then whispered to her, "What's wrong?"

I just rolled my eyes and waited to see what the verdict was.

337Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:20 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Nothing." She whispered back but didn't look at him she did however catch Trinity's eye roll and it made her mad but she hide the emotion quickly before looking at Russel. "I think I am just going to go back to sleep, if you don't mind."

Rage chuckled. "If looks could kill the both of you would be dead." He told Trinity finding it very humorous how the two girls reacted around each other. He knew that Lysandra was dominate by nature and last night they had made her become submissive. If someone had done that to him...even if it were for his own good...he wouldn't be happy either.

338Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:28 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"That is fine with me. I have some stuff planned for us today, after the signing and stuff if you are up to it." I said to her and then kissed her lips and watched her go up the stairs. "So Rage are you coming with us or staying here?" I asked him.

Oh boy this was going to be an interesting week. What did I just do. UGH.

339Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:33 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She turned and went back up stairs. She tried hard not to slam the door and scream at the wall. She went into the bathroom and got some painkillers for the head ache that was threatening to make her head explode and then she laid down on the bed.

"Naw I got my own running around to do." He said with a smile. "You guys can take your time. I know they are going to ask how to split the properties and what not so no rush just as long as you are back before night fall."

340Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:36 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Oh god, we better be back LONG before nightfall. I hope they don't make us do THAT much stuff." I said with an uneasy shuffle. I wanted to go upstairs and cuddle my love and make her feel better but I knew I had to do this to even continue my life with her. So I turned to Trinity and said, "Are you ready?"

"Yes I am ready. As ready as I will ever be." I said to him and then followed him out the door and then we went and got the papers and were home in about 2 hours.

I went straight upstairs to Lys. "Hey love." I said to her as I kissed her on the cheek.

I walked into the house and yelled. "RAGE I AM HOME!" and I waited for him to come and meet me.

341Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:42 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She leaned her head to make it easy for him to kiss her cheek. "Welcome back." She said and gave the best smile that she could. Her nerves had eased slightly since she had just been relaxing. "How did everything go?"

Rage picked up his love and spinned around with her in his arms. "There is the most beautiful girl in the world.

342Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:06 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"It was a piece of cake. There was nothing to it. Everything went well. I was hoping we could go and look at some templates for houses that we would like to build and then to put our own spin on it for details and stuff if you are feeling up to it." I said as I sat down next to her and hugged her close.

"Hey babie. How was your alone time? I hope there was no trouble. Did you get everything done that you wanted to?" I asked him.

343Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:13 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"We can do whatever you like. Really what the house looks like makes do difference to me." She said but kept out her whole 'it will still be a prison without bars' speech. She had given up on her privacy a long time ago and highly suspected that everyone already knew everything that went on last night and this morning.

"Everything is done. I had no troubles other then missing you and how did everything go with the lawyers?" He asked and kissed her cheek gently really happy to see her.

344Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:20 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Well I would like you to help me design it and stuff and once all this is over and done with we won't even have to worry about any protection issues unless something else arises. I would like your help, as I would appreciate that you would like that house too and for it to not seem like a prison to you." I said to her kind of upset by her answer.

"Pfft. It was as easy as cake. I got to eat my cake too." I said to him laughing. "So what is on the agenda now?" I asked him.

345Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:30 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra rolled her eyes at Russel. "Believe me any house will feel like prison. You want me to open up and talk to you? Fine! What you and Trinity did last night it broke down a part of me. You two made me submit. Yeah you might not have noticed it but my ranks with anyone who is connected to you two now is lower then dirt." She said and growled. "I didn't want to talk about it because I thought we were doing better but then when you told me to go down stairs I couldn't stop myself from obeying you. You might not know what it feels like to be pushed down the ranks but let me tell you that it does not feel good at all."

"You got cake and you didn't bring me any?" He said with a fake frown. "Well nothing as of yet. We have to wait until it starts getting a little darker before we go about what I have planned for us..."

346Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:18 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I sat there for awhile and let it all sink in and then I put my head in my hands and I started bursting into tears. I realized what we did to her, but I didn't realize how much it would hurt her. I was just trying to do the best thing for her. She almost got killed and taken away from me and now I was paying for it and it made me feel like shit to be honest.

"Well I am not sure of what I want to do. I am glad that we got out of there as.... something is wrong with Russell .. he is upset. Something that I have always had with him is to tell how he is feeling, and I hope I never lose that, no matter if he is miles away and it keeps me up all night, then I will always know when something is wrong. Maybe you should go up and see what is wrong." I said to Rage, "But please be nice about it. This will be your chance to help things between the two of you."

347Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:45 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra sighed gently and moved close to Russel so she could wrap her arms around him. "I didn't tell you that for you to feel bad just so you would understand...I can't just return to the way I was...I know where my hierarchy stands and its not very high." She said and kissed him gently. "Please calm down my love."

"Nah we should leave those two to their own troubles. I sort of think I know what it is about anyways and No I don't want to tell you what that is." He said giving her a gentle smile. "Except for last night I am always nice!"

348Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:48 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Well it does make me feel bad, but you need to understand that in my books and my ranks you are the very top of the pack, but in order to help you we need you to open up and stuff or we are in the black and we know nothing as to how to help you ,,, just seeing you upset and knowing that it was because of me makes me feel bad, I hate knowing I upset you ..." I said to her as I cried some more.
    "Well if you insist. I will find out about what is up with him eventually. And i hope that it doesn't bother you that I will always have atleast that connection with Russell and seriously I hope I never lose it." I said to him kinda worried.

349Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:57 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"That is not how nature sees it Russel. I can't even sit and watch TV in the room if you order me not too. You guys are used to being the top and no one can knock you down...me I fought hard to get higher." She sighed gently. "But I can deal with it if it means I can be with you...and the opening up thing...you guys need to know that some things should be left a secret."

"You can't smell it? Lysandra's dominance is ground level. I thin...I know its because of what you guys did last night. You made her submit to not just him but you as well. She's upset and he is upset that she is upset." Rage explained. "Its one thing to submit to your lover its another to do it to his ex wife too."

350Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:54 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Even from me?" I asked her seriously. Oh boy what did I get myself into. Please someone show me that this really was what I was destined to be and that I really can help her. What am I saying. Of course I can help her she is my mate. "Babe, I am really really sorry, I guess it is just in my blood, but to me You are the number one and I would do anything for you, why do you think I am doing this, putting my life on the line, besides that it is my job. Why do you think I showed everyone that I have wolf in me, even you, which to tell you that tonight at the full moon, I will turn but I will cause no harm to anyone, I just turn into a big sucky puppy." I said to her with a smile.

"I know but she needs to know that it is for the well being of her. If she didn't do it then she might as well be dead." I said to Russell knowing what we did but we had no choice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next