hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
September 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fade2Black [KressieXFua]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 19]

251Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:01 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
Lysandra waited patiently for the paperwork to be filled out and the adoption fee to be paid. All the while she stood with the dog. They started home after everything was final and they arrived at the house Rage was sitting outside.

Rage looked up to see Russel and Lys walking up to the house with a rather calm looking brindle dog. He slowly waved and leaned back in the porch swing to make it move alittle. "Welcome back."

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 HoN__Proud_High_Priestess_by_Emberpelt
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Hphon

Click the egg and watch her grow
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Pe6o

252Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:09 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"Well it is nice to be back. Why are you out here sitting all by yourself?" I asked him as I sat on the swing next to him with the dog and watched Lys go inside to talk to Trinity.

"Ugh. Could tonight be any more of a mess up?" Trinity said to herself not even noticing the Lys came into the house.

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different Mother I love you
Daughter Of Nyx - My Sister I love you
Fuarie - My Seestor From A Differnt Meestor Smile I love you
http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

253Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:16 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
"Things can always be worse." Lysandra said gently before slowly bending down to put a new collar on the dog they had just adpoted. "There are many things that can go wrong and if you keep asking them to they will go wrong. Goblins and fae are always around to mess with people."

Rage raised his shoulders in a shrug. "I thought that my lovely girl would like a little time alone. She is on edge from all the changes going on. I thought I would let her breath for a bit."

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

254Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:22 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"Thanks love, and I believe that too,it's just so much has happened today and yesterday that I guess I am just not taking it well. It's not that I am mad or upset about you being with Russell and that I am to be with Rage. I love him to pieces, I really do, it's jsut I have spent most of my life with Russell and it's just taking a little bit for it to kick in that I am not his mate. No offense to you or anything. I just need some time for it to kick in and for me to move on." I said to her and then I hugged her. "Sorry, I just needed that."

"Yeah I figured that that would happen with her, that is why I took Lys out, so we wouldn't be in the way of anything. She is going to be stressed for a bit. I am in wrecks about it too, but I am putting it out of my mind for now, as there is more important things at stake right now. When the time comes me and Trinity will sit down and talk I am sure, but as for now it has to just be put aside and I am sure that that is also not sitting with her very well. And the signing of the papers and everything tomorrow. I just cannot wait for it all to be over and done with. Do you want to help me set up some tables in the back?" I asked him with a smile.

255Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:35 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
"Its alright just don't make a habbit of it. I really don't like being touched." She said gently as possible. "And I think you should kick yourself into gear. I am not being to be a bitch but he is mine now and I would rather kill someone then lose him."

Rave shrugged again. "I know that it is hard for you two. Though you seem to be handling it a tad better then her. However it really doesn't help Trin that Lys reeks of your mating scent. Might want to try and cool it on that for a bit...though I highly suspect that it is more of Lys fault for rolling in it as I am sure she does. I might not be a seeker but I am still good at reading people."

I am dying,

256Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:41 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"Yeah and I know that feeling. I was the same way when I was with him and I always knew that something was missing but I never imagined that it was going to be this. But I guess I cannot foresee everything. I feel that way about Rage now and I would kill the bitch that would even breathe on him the wrong way, but I don't know, I think it will be better when all this bullshit is over and we aren't all crammed into the same house. I just hope that this will not come in between the friendship that we all have especially in between Rage and Xavier. I would hate to do that to him. Ugh. Okay just let me be to doing my things. Thanks for listening and letting me hug you. I am going to go upstairs. Tell people the supper is ready and tell Rage that I would like to talk to him. But please don't tell him until he is done eating." I said to her as I handed her the salads and stuff and went upstairs to my room.

"YEah about that. That pretty much was her. Lys and I are going to find a house after supper. I think me and Trinity will just keep renting out the TONS of houses that we have, as it just wouldn't feel right for me to live in one of the houses the me and Trinity picked with Lys. Anyways I think I hear Lys calling about supper. I am going to go inside and get some and let the others know. Are you coming?" I asked him as I got up to head inside.

257Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:50 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
Lysandra blinked for a second then called for everyone to come eat but since her and crowds didn't work out so well she was out of the room and into the bedroom she was sharing with Russel before anyone could come in.

Rage fallowed Russel to tell everyone to come in to dinner. However busy dinner would be Rage noticed that two people were missing. Women seemed to be readable and yet unpredicatble to him.

I am dying,

258Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:04 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
I gathered enough food for me and Lys, then I grabbed Charlie's Leash and then I took everything into the room. I let everyone chow down and eat. Then Lys told me something that I would go out and tell Rage myself once we were done eating. Lys and I ate and we even fed some to the dog as we didn't pick up and dog for him yet, but he will be spoiled but he will no get fat. "Okay my love I am going to go and talk to Rage and then I will be back." I kissed her cheek and then left. I went and looked for Rage. I seen him eat the last of the food that was on his plate, then I told him the message from Trinity to meet her in their bedroom when he was done eating, and that we were not to tell him until he was done. He thanked me and then I went back into the room with Lys and Charlie. "So after this settles down a little bit, we will go and take Charlie for a walk and get him some food and then we will go and pick out a house? Does that sound alright to you?" I asked her as I tok her hand and kissed it.

*sitting in room waiting for Rage. Maybe he will sense I haven't eaten yet and he will bring me food, but if not then I will get some when everyone else is done eating.*

259Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:15 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
Lysandra nodded gently. "Sure but I think that we should wait before wondering around looking for a house...maybe we can do some stuff online. Its not safe for me to be out for a long time you know." She said and nuzzled his neck gently.

Rage took a plate to Trin. "You wanted to talk to me?" he asked gently sitting in the chair by the bed.

I am dying,

260Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:23 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"Whatever you wish to do, but nobody will find you in this part of the town an that is why I have brought you here. We will look for places online tonight and then go and see them tomorrow? Does that sound okay to you?" I asked her with a kiss to the head. Charlie was laying at the end of the bed sleeping.

"I am very sorry for the way that I treated you today. It's just that all of this has happened so fast and my hormones are out of control and I just feel liek jumping you and rubbing myself in your scent just like Lys has done but I am trying to be the bigger person, but I cannot hold away any longer. After I eat, I would like you in every way possible if you will let me, and I think that that is what has pissed me off the most, is that I want to have you all to myself, and I want to do things with you and feel things that I couldn't with Russell, and then Russell comes to my brain and then it starts all over again, I just hope it all goes away when we sign the papers tomorrow and then you and me get married. But if you don't want to do anything tonight, then I will sleep downstairs, so I don't try and rape you while you are sleeping." I said to him with a smile and then started to eat my food. "Oh and thanks for the food by the way."

261Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:33 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
Lysandra laid back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. "Are you sure that I am the one you want to be with all your life...maybe I saw things wrong and Trinity is really who you are supposed to be with....she is taking all this really hard and it makes me doubt weather I am what is best for you."

Rage chuckled gently. "Sweetheart, Lysandra does it because she has never belonged. You belong every where. If it is what you really want I wouldn't mind you having my scent all over you very strongly...or if you wish very lightly..."

I am dying,

262Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:44 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"I know that you are the one for me and that you didn't read it wrong. I feel the love connection so much stronger with you as it was with Trinity. It will be a little tougher on her because we have known each other since we were about 1 yr old. I just hope that I don't lose the friendship with her that is all. I would hate for that to happen. But you are the one for me, not her I can promise you that here and now and when we get the papers signed tomorrow, I cannot wait for us to get married." And with that I got down on one knee and took Lys hand in mine and said, "Will you marry me?" I then waited for a reply.

"Well I would love to do that so much, but I am afraid that it might turn into a war with her, and then it would become unbareable for the others that have to live in and around the house. I think it might be best to wait for the "strong" part to when Lys and Russell move out which I know to be soon. As I overheard them talking about it." I said to him with a teasing smile, "but I could go for the lightly one though." I said to him while licking my lips and putting my plate over on the dresser and I started to take off his shirt.

263Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:48 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
Lysandra giggled. Actually giggled in the first time in what felt like ever. "I didn't think you had to ask." She gave him a gently smile before kissing his forehead. "You know that I will be yours."

"Its not a war. You two have very different reasons for doing such." He said gently but the moment she started to undo his shirt he couldn't help himself. His bounding scent flared out of him and he was already rock hard for her.

I am dying,

264Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:21 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
He smiled the biggest smile ever. I took the finger out of the box and put it on her finger. He then took her up in his arms and twirled her around and then laid her down on the bed and gave her the most passionate kiss ever.

I looked at him and then laughed at myself. "You do realize that isn't going into anywhere until I am done what I am doing." Trinity said with a teasing smile. "No matter how rock hard you get. People would think I starved you of sex or something."

265Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:30 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
Lysandra blinked so unfamiliar with the feelings of affection and love and at first his kiss scared her but then she started to relax and give into the pleasure that even a kiss could give her. Even though she would feel very weird to have sex with so many people wondering about the house.

"Sorry...I can't help it if you are the sexiest woman in the world." He whispered and laid back to let her do as she pleased with him. "And let them think what they want atleast i know the truth."

I am dying,

266Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:51 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
“Don’t you worry about a thing. Nobody will hear anything. All my houses are built with sound proof walls, not just for this reason but because if me or Trinity was trying to work and the other one wasn’t we didn’t want to cause any distraction to the other person or people in the house. Also I was wondering if maybe we could buy a lot on the beach and just build our own house there? What do you think of that?” I asked her as I kissed her lips again and again and then waited for her to respond.

“I am sure there are plenty of women in this world that are sexier than me. It’s just the truth and that is good because imagine how much men would want me. I think I would die. Which reminds me. Ummm. Before we get too much into this, I have to go and talk to Liam about something. I will be back quick I promise.” I said to him as I kissed him right below his belly button and then I snuck out of the room and went to look for Liam. I found Liam pretty quickly as it wasn’t too hard to find someone with Lime green hair sticking out in a crowd.
“Hey Liam. Can I talk to you for a second?” I asked him. “In a secluded place.”

“Sure, little sister what’s up?” Liam asked her as they went outside and took a walk down a secluded path.

“Have you heard anything from HQ yet? I am a little bit worried … I understand that we have full protection here and everything but they need to know that as of tomorrow when I am no longer married to Xavier that him and Lys are going to go their separate ways just like me and Rage. Well not separate ways but that we all won’t be under the same roof. I don’t know what the plans are for those two but I imagine that they have something set up for after the signing tomorrow.” Trinity said to him, trying not to be too upset she really needed to get over Xavier.

“Well little sister, I can tell that you still care deeply about him which is good, but you need to stop concentrating so much on him and realize that he can take care of himself as he always has been capable of and he has Lys and vise versa and we all know she isn’t going to hurt him, so you need to loosen up a little bit. You totally snapped on Rage earlier and he definitely didn’t even deserve it. You are being unfair to everyone. As for from HQ, I will contact them after everything is done here. If you want to meet me on your front porch in about 3 hours, I will see what news I can dig up for you. I know you would call in, but you don’t have time at the moment, and that is fine, I understand completely I just hope that things get easier, and maybe him and Lys moving out will be for the best, not only for you and him, but for you and Rage and for Lys too.” I said to her as I got up and then helped her up and we started to walk back to the house. I went back inside to watch the football game and eat some more food and I watched Trinity go back upstairs to her room.

I opened the door slowly and walked in and closed and locked it behind me. “Now where were we?” I asked Rage with a teasing smile. I knew I had to get over Xavier, my brother was right, and it probably will be the best that the sooner we are in separate houses the more we can concentrate on what is happening. I mean we will still always be friends right?

267Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:00 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
"Anywhere where there are not a lot of people around." She said gently and kissed him back. "Its not the fact of them hearing anything...I am just not comfortable almost at all with a lot of people around. I can't even eat dinner with people Russel...these eyes of mine show me everything about everyone and being in a room full of people eating is like putting ten tvs in the same room."

Rage chuckled gently. "Hey there where did you go?" He said holding out his arms for her to come to him and cuddle and maybe resume some sexiness in there. "You know any other man would have taken care of himself after you tease and run."

I am dying,

268Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:09 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
“Well what if we wait until they are all done eating and go outside to their accommodations. I was going to recommend going to that hidden place that we walked to earlier but then I remembered that you don’t’ want to be out too much in case your brother and those other people catch up. Sorry but there are going to be security guarding our house for awhile. I just hope that you can get used to having at least 2 -3 people at the house guarding it. I am trying to make this easy for you but I cannot have no security around the house. We will have to stay in one of the houses that me and Trinity bought together until our house is built but that should only take about a week. If that is what you would like to do my love.” I said to her with a smile and I slowly ran my fingers along her stomach.

“Well you could have if you really wanted to. Meh, wouldn’t bother me any, just meant that you might have had to deal with listening to me making myself feel better if you did do that. Or I would just leave it at that and then get you in the morning, either way what I am saying is that if you would of taken care of yourself while I was gone it wouldn’t have mattered to me. As long as you felt good then that is all that matters to me. I just had to go and talk to Liam before he left to go home, he will be back in about 3 hours though. So you have me for about 2 and a half hours, then we have to go out. Don’t think of anything funny happening, he is my blood-brother and I am not into doing anything like that. He is just doing a mission with me and we have to talk about it that is all.” I said to him as I started to kiss him passionately and just like that his boner was back and just as hard. “So what am I to do with someone as sexie, hot and horny as you. Hmmm… well there are many things … I am just not sure as to which one to get started with.” I said to him as I got off of him and started to lick him lightly from his ear down his chest, along his side to right above where his pants met his waist. With my one hand I undid his pants and as I slid them down a little bit at a time I kept lightly running my tongue along too until I got to where his manhood was. Then I ran my tongue along it and then started to suck.

269Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:29 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
Lysandra ran her fingers into her hair. "My whole life has been nothing but people watching me...I never am going to get any privacy in this life am I?" She said and actually turned away from some of his kisses. "Russel I am not okay with that. I will not be guarded for the rest of my life...when my brother is dead then the guard is lifted!"

Rage jumped and wiggled as she licked and teased him. As she took him into her mouth he fisted a hand into her hair and arched his back. "Oh Trin....god that feels so fucking good when you do that." He said trying to keep himself under control.

I am dying,

270Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:01 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
“Yes dear that is plan. But until we can get a hold of your brother there will be protection.” I said to her and then got dressed and opened the door “I see you are upset with me, I will go for a walk and hopefully we can talk when I get back.” I said in a calm and kinda sad voice, and then I closed the door behind me and I walked down the stairs and started to go outside. I went over to Liam and asked him if he would come out with me if he wasn’t too busy.

“Hey man, if you aren’t too busy, can you come outside with me. I just need to talk about something and there isn’t anyone that I trust more than you except for Trinity, but I imagine that will be cut shorter with that since she will be with someone else, but if you are busy right now then that is okay too.” I said to him and waited for an answer.

“You came just at the right time. The football game just ended.” Liam said to Russell.

“ Okay well I just need to go for a walk and hopefully out of ear shot from all this noise, would you like to take a walk down to the river with me?” I asked him. I knew that Lys wouldn’t leave the house with all these people in it even though some of them were starting head outside. I even seen some putting dishes away, cleaning them and loading the dishwasher. I nodded happily and then started walking for the door. I looked behind me and seen that Liam was following.

“Wherever you would like to talk is fine with me.” I said to Russell

Liam and Russell reached the river and then sat on the dock with the feet in the water.

“Sorry to take you away from everybody but I didn’t know who else I could talk to. Lys is taking it hard about how there has to be all these people around, and I told her that even when the papers get signed there will be at least 3-4 people watching the house, but not as many as there are now, and then the4 people will just switch every so often. And she got mad because she has been watched all her life, and she ordered that when her brother is dead that the protection be lifted. I told her that that was the plan but until then she was to be protected because I didn’t want to risk the chance of losing her. I didn’t even say anything bad or out of turn that I know of, I was just explaining to her that she would be protected until we knew it was for sure safe.” I told Liam as I remember what just happened upstairs.

“I think that you guys are under a lot of stress all being in the same house and finding out the stuff that you guys did. I think that once you guys are in separate houses and things calm down a bit that they will get better for all of you guys, and Lys will get used to it, she just needs to get everything in order to, as this is more of a shock to her then any of you guys, and you should know that if you read any of her background.” I said to Russell.

“Yeah I know, but it is just not ending up good right now, and I try to take her out from being in the house, she then flips out because she “shouldn’t” be out but then she doesn’t want to be around all these people. I just don’t know what to do.”

“You and Lys will have to sort that out, I really can’t help you with that. But remember even if my sister slips away or thigns aren’t the same with her I will always be here for all of you guys. I won’t let any of this get in the way.” I said to him and then I shook his hand and then stood up. “Thanks for the walk, I am going to go inside and collect my bets and then start to head over to my house. If you need anything don’t bother to come over, as I will not be getting any sleep as you know how it is.” I said with a laugh and started back towards the house.

“Thanks for the talk Liam.” I said to him and I stayed at the dock for a little bit, giving Lys the space and time that she needed to calm down and whatever. I knew she would find a way to reach me, or I would just go back in about half an hour if I hear nothing.

I then stopped what I was doing, and I stopped him from what he was doing. “Are you ready big boy or are we just going to keep playing around?” I asked him, as I rolled over onto my back and waited to see what he wanted to do. I was done teasing and playing and I was ready for the action. I was ready, I knew it wouldn’t take long because we just had amazing and intense fore-play but that was okay with me, I love foreplay way better than the actual sex, except for the orgasm part . That part is always amazing but other than that I LOVE foreplay. I seen that he was still just standing there and thinking. “Well boy hurry up and decide before I dry up and we have to do this all over again.” I said with a giggle. I could not imagine him waiting that long all over again.

271Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:12 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
Lysandra seemed to appear out of the shadows and she stood in the way of Liam's escape. She held up her hand to keep both him and Russel from speaking. "First thing I want the two of you to understand is that I am not a child and I can and will protect myself even if it is against you." She then turned her seeker unique eyes on Liam. "And you do not know me, don't talk about me like you do...NO ONE here knows the first thing about me other then that I am with Russel and that my brother is pyscho and going to kill everyone." She growled. "I do not appreicate any of this meeting that you two just had." She then looked at Russel. "And all I can say to you is that you doing this shows me that you do not get anything that I have been trying to tell you. I want privacy...with you...with myself...PRIVACY and you speak of our personal problems with someone I have never met." She shook her head. "And I don't give two shits about being under the same roof as his wife because no matter what I know the truth...I see everything...I wish everyone would just face that fact." With that she turned and was gone as fast as she had came. She didn't go back to the house instead she went to the secret spot that Russel had shown her but it would be to easy for her to be found inside so she climbed up and laid on the roof.

Rage rolled with her. His mouth was instantly on her's and he was instantly inside of her thrusting with the urgant need to please his lover. His bounding scent flaring out into the air. He couldn't control himself he was driven by instinct. The instinct to mate.

I am dying,

272Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:23 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
Liam just continued to walk inside, this has nothing to do with him.

If I really wanted to find her all I had to do was follow her scent mixed in with my scent. Fuck. Could this night get any worse. Things are just hell and she thinks that she knows what is going on between me and Trinity then let her think that she knows, and if she fucking see everything then why doesn't she just tell us where her brother is and what she is doing. I hated to do this but I had to go and talk to Trinity and Rage about something. I knew I would be interrupting but I had to get this out now. I ran inside, up the stairs, and banged as hard as I could. "SORRY GUYS BUT I REALLY NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" trying not to alert anybody else, not that they would be alerted, they were watching sports and talking amoungst themselves.

I sighed. I had a vision about this earlier, and I had forgotten about it because of all the stuff that has been going on around the house. I looked at Rage and then stopped what we were doing. I put on some clothes and walked to the door. I opened the door and seen Russell standing there. "What's the Matter Dear?" I asked him.

"I am about to go fucking insane and just kill some people or break some things if someone does not just .... UGH! I am soo stressed out and this is becoming such a fuck up of a night and it was going sooo very good." I said as I sat on the bed and started to cry.

273Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:38 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
Lys looked up at all those stars that glittered in the sky and sighed before she let the tears slip down her cheeks. The stress was a hard heavy weight on her chest and she just had to let it out...let it all out while she was alone but even with out any body there things had away of finding her and making it to where she wasn't really alone.

"Hey Lysandra girl what are you doing up here." The sweet voice said. It came from a young male with blonde hair, pale skin, and who was hovering just above her on the roof. Even by just looking at him one could tell he was off...but it took someone very special to see him because he was no longer alive.

"Dorian! You were supposed to have passed to the other side already!" Lysandra shouted and sat up right. "If you stay here to long you will be stuck."

"Its okay I am on a day pass so to speak. I watch you often and I knew you might need a friend tonight..."

"How can you be so friendly with me when my brother ate you alive?" She asked. Dorian had appeared to her shortly after his death. He told he what was happening and what her brother had planned..the fact that someone might actually be strong enough to take over the world was startling. Dorian was trying to protect her knowing that her brother would search her out also every ghost knew that Seekers could see and talk to them.

"Because you need a friend." He chuckled. "Please stop crying now..." The ghost tilted his head to the side. "I told the others to leave you alone...find thier own seeker to torment."

"So that is why they aren't coming after me all the time now...its been alright but now I see them everywhere I go...as if they disapprove of me."

Rage put on something and watched as a man who was like his brother broke down and started to cry. "What's wrong Bro?" He asked gently as he could but seeing Russel hurting caused him to be so very angry it was hard to keep control of it epseically since he was now fustrated to boot.

I am dying,

274Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:45 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"Its Lys. She came out I guess because she seen that I went down to the dock to talk with Liam, she snuck down and we didn't even hear her, which is weird we hear everything. I am sooo off because of this. But anyways then Liam got up to go back into the house and she popped out of where she was hiding and got pissed at him for even conforting me, and then she flipped out on me and told me that she sees things and that she knows what is going on betwen me and you, and no she doesn't and if she did then she wouldn't put me through this dukcing bullshit. Also if she could sense and see things then why the fuck can't she tell us where her brother is. This is so fuckign frustrating and that she can defend herself adn doesn'teed us. I am at the point to just say FUCK Her and call the whole protection thign off and let him get her and then she will see that she needed us. Idid not ask for this. I wish , I wish I never met her." I said and then started crying again.

275Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:06 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
"No you don't." Rage said gently. "You don't because you love her and weather you believe it or not she does you or she would have hit the highway a long time ago and you know that. Do you think that any of this is easier for her then it is you? Her brother is crazy and looking for her, she is surrounded by people she doesn't know and as far as she knows she will be for the rest of her life because she is a seeker. Not to mention that if her brother is already killing people then their souls are probably bothering her whenever they get a chance." Rage said. He knew a few things about seekers and it was not common knowledge to the living that they saw the dead. "She knows you love her and therefore she can see what is happening between you and Trinity...however I will only offer this once more and that is it. I can take her and me and her disappear and you and Trin can go back to your life."

"You know if you were happier more often they couldn't find you so easily." Dorian said gently. "And if you kill him then they can be at rest like me."

Lysandra sighed. "I wish I could be happy but its hard when I can never be alone...everyone is always around me living and dead and its fucking getting to be Dorian."

"Did you tell your lover that you can see us?" When she shook her head Dorian frowned. "Why not? Wait I know why you think he won't love you anymore knowing things about you aren't always text book...but you know better."

"No I don't...I can feel our bound becoming weak...he's backing out Dorian." She started to cry again. "I would run but I don't have anywhere to run to."

I am dying,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum