hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fade2Black [KressieXFua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 19]

151Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue May 17, 2011 5:09 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra stepped into the water and let the cold water try and cool herself down. She was looking down at her feet when her vision blurred and then became red. She could feel her whole body hum with an unseeable force. The red that blurred her eyes was blood. It came dripping as if tears. She was doing something she had never done before...she was pushing back the evolution of another. Leo who was supposed to evolve within the next two years now would not evolve for another 10. Finally the power faded and she fell to her knees in the shower trying to regain some strength. By the time she had forced herself up and then wrapped a towel around herself and came out of the bathroom. She looked at Russel for only a moment before she leaned against the wall and tried to use it to get to a room.

Rave sighed. "You want to put that many people around a Seeker? She can only handle clubs for about three hours or so and you want her to spend 24/7 with a good chunk of the army?" He raised his shoulder. "I suppose it could be fun."

152Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue May 17, 2011 3:36 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I got up quickly out of my chair and I ran over to her. I picked her up in my arms and I carried her to the room. I laid her down in the bed and then whispered in her ear, "Maybe when you wake up, we will have some time to ourselves, sorry about the protection around the house, but we must keep things well protected ... I do not want anything to happen to you. I want you to stay alive, I want to spend my life with you. Now I am going to lay with you, and you can sleep for a bit, and then when you wake up we will talk" and I crawled into bed next to her and I put my arms around her and I held her close to me while she slept.

"It will be fine, I am sure of it, she just needs to trust that all of us are here to protect her and we are not going to harm her. We are not going to use her and Russell will take great care of her. And that is what they are doing right now. She is passed out sleeping and Russell is laying with her and keeping her safe. And that is all that we need, we just need her to be safe. That is our job, and that is Russell's life now." I said to him and I went over and kissed him on the lips.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

153Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed May 18, 2011 4:09 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra looks at her love from where she lays in bed. "I...I postponed Leo's evolution." She said tiredly. Before her eyes closed and she slipped into a deep sleep. It was due to the exertion of her powers.

Rave chuckled. "If you had the life that she had would you be easy to trust? We were blessed to have eachother." He said and kissed her back. "Hmm and you will forever have me."

154Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed May 18, 2011 4:53 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

[color=orange]Well that would explain as to why she is sooo tired. I will lay here and watch over her. If I fall asleep it won't be a deep sleep so the slightest movement will wake me, and I will set my alarm on silent but loud enough for me to hear to get up every hour so I can check on her. "I love you" I said to her as I kissed her on the forehead and crawled into bed beside her and put my arms around her.r=violet]"I would sure hope so. I do not want to lose both of the men that I have ever loved. I mean I haven't lost Russell but you know what I mean. Or not because you haven't ... nevermind, anyways they have gone to bed we can go to bed too." I said to him as I kissed him and got up and went to our room. I got undressed, put on my PJ's and got under the blankets, as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was asleep.

155Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed May 18, 2011 5:04 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra wouldn't awake for about 10 hours. When she did awake she was straving and nuzzled at Russel's neck to wake him. "I need blood..." She whispered her fangs poking at his skin. "Can I drink of you?"

Rave got into bed with his love and cuddled close with her. He would never sleep too deeply. "Hmmm I love you." He would whisper and closed his eyes to sleep. He would wake every time that someone moved in house..and he woke when Lysandra did he could hear her talking lowly to Russel.

156Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed May 18, 2011 5:24 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Yes sure go ahead, but please just from my wrist again for now, my neck has a really bad cramp in both sides from sleeping on them wrong last night, just no matter which way I slept I could not get comfortable." I said to her as I kissed her on the lips and then handed her my wrist.

157Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed May 18, 2011 5:36 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She took his wrist and bite into it. She would drink deeply and take an large ammount. She was more thristy for blood then she had ever been in her life as a vampire. She stopped before the ammount would weaken him. She then scooted back so they were not so close and sighed. "What do you want to talk about?"

Rave knew he should but he couldn't help it. He slowly got out of bed and went to eavesdrop over by their door. He pulled up a chair and everything.

158Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed May 18, 2011 5:43 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I moved back closer to her and put my arms around her. "what do you mean what do I want to talk about, I just want to cuddle with you and spend some time with you before I have to get out of bed and help with the others. Is that an issue or problem, if so then I will go now, and you can talk about whatever. I just want to be near you and close to you as possible as I can, since I don't get much of that when we are around people, which I don't mind, but I miss it, I like being around you, and I like holding your hand and I like kissing you, I just don't think I am ready for sex yet. ... that is even weird for me to say, but I haven't even known you long enough to even want to have sex with you. I hope that this helps makes things clearer for you and that you don't think that it is not that I don't want to have sex with you, it's just that I can't until our relationship grows stronger or until I feel that I am ready, which will probably be a mixture of both." I said to her, as I moved even closer and trailed my hand up and down her arm.

I heard Rave leave and thought that we was just going downstairs to get a drink or something but then I heard a chair and I heard him stop, I think it was right by their door. "Rave you come back here this instant. It is none of our business and definately none of yours. Do not make me come out there or you will not like the consqeuences." I said to him and got out of bed and waited for him in the doorway.

159Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed May 18, 2011 5:50 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She sighed when she looked at him. "What if you wait and I am dead before we ever get a chance?" She asked. "I might not live very long and I did not the only experiance that I had to be out of anger and hate." She looked away from him. Any where...she just wasn't good with emotions...especially the sadness and regret that was blooming inside of her. "But I can not force you...."

Rave waved at Trinity. "But baby...come on don't you want to know what the heck they are talking about in there?" He asked as he went to stand in front of her.

160Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu May 19, 2011 3:31 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Well if you insist, but I know that you are not going to die, we are going to save you, I will not let anyone harm you and I have seen how well you fight, I know that you are not going to die anytime soon, I just don't feel right doing it, that is all, but if you really want me to then I guess we will." I said to her looking ashamed at myself for giving into what she was saying when I was so against it.

"No I do not wish to eavesdrop on them, and I am not going to let you do it either, and would you want them listening to us?" I asked him seriously.

161Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu May 19, 2011 3:40 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra hides her face in his chest. "No we can not do it now because it would be wrong. It would be a trick and not love. I want love...I crave companionship and love and emotion though I am not good with any of it...but Russel can you honestly say that one of us will not die from this stupid fighting?"

"Isn't your ability like eavesdroping in peoples lives?" He asked and kissed her nose. "I just want to know if there is anything I can do to help them. So far all I can tell is she wants to...you know....and he does not."

162Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu May 19, 2011 4:56 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I actually believe that I can say that none of us will die from this stupid fighting, we can protect you, this is mine and Trinity's and Russell's job. And I appreciate that you see it the way I see it, and I promise in time that we will get to that point. I want love and compainship from you too and I know that we will make it happen" I said to her with a smile. "So what do you want to do today?" I asked her.

163Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu May 19, 2011 5:01 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"I am still weak. I do not feel like doing much...what I was able to do for your friend Leo took much out of me." She admitted. "Perhaps you should just go make plans with others."

Rave sighed gently and looked at Trinity. "Are you really sure you don't want me to...get rid of her. She is making it hell for all of us!"

164Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu May 19, 2011 5:18 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I would want nothing of the sort. I wish to stay here with you. That way I know I can keep you safe, especially when you aren't at your best right now. And I appreciate what you did for him, but he will eventually need to change and we can train him for that and help him not turn into someone bad, we already knew it was going to happen we just didn't know when." I said to her as I laid back down beside her and started to play with her hair.

"No they are getting along absolutely fine in there, I can feel it and I dreamed about it last night. She is coming around and wants him as a compainion and wants him around her and they are going to work on making things better, she is just worried about one of them dying in this war that is about to happen." I said to him as I led him back to bed to lay down with me for a bit. "What would you like to do today?" I asked him, and then I smelled a whiff of him. "I think we both need to shower, before we go out anywhere, they will be fine by themselves in this house today." I said to him.

165Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu May 19, 2011 5:26 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"When is the army supposed to arrive that you called in?" He asked and he nuzzled into her neck. "And even if you haven't showered in a while you still smell wonderful!" He growled gently. "Makes me want you all over again."

"It would have been in two years...now it is ten years." She said gently. "But I don't think I could ever do that again." She said and looked down at his chest when he started to play with her hair. She wasn't used to affection. "I...I...I just wish I was better at all this stuff...then we could be just like your wife and Rave...all in love and stuff..."

166Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu May 19, 2011 5:30 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Most of the army is here already, and the others will be here shortly. What does that have to do with anything?" I asked him. "And I don't care what you think about me when I haven't showered. You are a man, no offense, but us woman like our men to be presentable and smell nice even if a war is about to happen. So what do you say to a shower? We can both shower together?"

"She is no longer my wife, you are and I wish you would stop refering to her as that. She is Trinity and that is who she is. She is my best friend and that is how things are., and I would rather that we take it one step at a time, then rush into it like they are. They are trying to replace feelings that they have had. She is replacing me way to fast with him, even though he is to be her lover, but they don't know much about each other, well he doesn't know much about her, and he is replacing the feeling that he thought he would never find someone and now he has someone, and he is afraid of losing her." I said to her. "I am fine with how we are right now and I know that it will only get better from here on out." I said as I continued to play with her hair.

167Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu May 19, 2011 5:37 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"How do you know?" She asked. "You always say that you know this and you know that. But we can never know anything for sure. Facts change all the time and the facts is that you have been with a woman for years and she all but left you for another man. How do you know what you are feeling for me isn't a fallback?"

He grumbled and pouted. "Alright...but I expect an happy finish to this shower." He said jokingly. "Come on babe lets get this shower over with and our night started. And I asked about the army because you said that Russel and Lys would be alone in the house...not if the army is here."

168Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu May 19, 2011 5:44 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Because I feeel different when I am around you. I feel like the piece of me that has been missing for years, is finally there in my heart. Trinity and I always knew that something was missing and we thought it was because neither one of us has changed, but I feel that that spot isn't empty anymore, and I know how she is feeling and what her actions are because I have been with her for so long, and Rave, well he is like a brother to me, my parents raised us together, and that is how he has been from girl to girl and how I know him to be. Him finding a soulmate/love partner has been nothing but a dream for him, and for it to actually come true is a big thing." I said to her with a smile.

"Oh yeah that makes sense, and the army will be outside not inside remember my love Smile" I said to him with a huge smile and then jumped into the shower with him. "And that all depends on what we are doing after this shower. I did not have sex planned out until tomorrow. And boy do I have a surprise for you for sex tomorrow, if you can last that long without having it until then" I said to him seriously.

169Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu May 19, 2011 5:50 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She looked down. "I evolved..." She whispered. "That would mean you are supposed to evolve soon too." She her her hands over her face. "And if you don't that means that we are not mates and...I really hoped that what we were...was deep like mates. My eyes tell me nothing when it comes to you...not since my emotions clouded it."

Rave smiled as he started to help her wash up. "Ohh....I guess I will try and hold off then. So where are you planning on taking us to night?" He asked trying very hard to not think about sex.

170Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu May 19, 2011 5:58 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I feel that I am going to, and I think that I had to find that missing piece to be able to evolve, I think that it was what was holding me back." I said to her with a smile.

"I am not sure. I was figuring that I would show you around to places around here, and then I remembered that you lived with us here and we pretty much showed you around then." I said laughing as I started to wash my body in the shower, trying to hard to see if he would make a move on me and not be able to hold off until tomorrow night.

171Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu May 19, 2011 6:03 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra wanted to be happy but she wanted to cry. She was an utter mess. That was what he did to her. He made her feel a million things all at once and sometimes it was a bit over barring. "This war will be soon...so evolve quickly."

"I haven't been here for a while. So if you still like to show me around." He said and smacked her butt slightly before starting to wash himself. "So are we going to live in this house or are we going to buy a house?"

172Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu May 19, 2011 6:12 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I will evolve as soon as my body will let me, my love. I am sorry that I cannot rush this, and I do not want you to rush it for me either, maybe this war will also help with my evolving, maybe I need to fight for you and see if that helps." I said to her not sure why now that I have found the missing pieces and I no longer feel empty, why I wasn't evolving yet, and I couldn't tell her why when I didn't know myself.

"well Russell and I have plenty of houses and once this war is over we plan on sitting down and dividing everything. Like houses and such and then if there isn't any that you want to live in then yes we will buy one that we will live in and rent out the others." I said to him with a smile, "And smacking my butt is not q a wise choice." I said in a teasing voice.

173Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu May 19, 2011 6:18 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She whimpered gently. "I don't really know how to love anyone." She said again and started to move and get out of the bed. "I need to go to the bathroom." She said gently and start to walk to the bathroom that was attached to the room.

Rave frowned. "But I like touching that nice ass of yours? What is the wrost that could happen?" He quiet enjoyed playing with her like this.

174Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu May 19, 2011 6:21 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I know but you will get used to it. I swear it comes easier than you may think, you are making progress already" I said to her with a smile as she entered the bathroom.

"Oh you know what the worst could be that could happen, and I swear if we end up having sex tonight, I am sleeping in a seperate room for the rest of the week and there will be no sex at all." I said to him with a smile.

175Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu May 19, 2011 6:25 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She used the bathroom and washed her hands before coming back into the bedroom. "I don't think I have made any progress." She said looking at her feet. "If I had we could be like a normal couple...but I am scared to walk out of this room and have all the people who are around us right now looking at me." She said and sat in a chair that was close to the bed.

Rave pouted. "I don't want that. I need to be with my babe or I won't be able to sleep." He said trying to sweet talk her into not being so mad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next