hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Aphrodite LeFonte EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Aphrodite LeFonte EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Aphrodite LeFonte EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Aphrodite LeFonte EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Aphrodite LeFonte EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Aphrodite LeFonte EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Aphrodite LeFonte EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Aphrodite LeFonte EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Aphrodite LeFonte EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aphrodite LeFonte

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aphrodite LeFonte Empty Aphrodite LeFonte Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:31 pm

KarenaTheFreak

KarenaTheFreak
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Daughter of Tulsa's extremely rich mayor, Aphrodite enters the series as a conceited, selfish rich girl who tells Zoey, "Things go my way. You want to get along here, you'd best remember that." But Aphrodite, afflicted with painful prophetic visions and mentally abused by her domineering parents, soon is seen as a richer, more complex character, and in the end becomes Zoey's friend. She is described as gorgeous and having very big, blond hair. She is also described as statuesque and is referred to as looking like an angel.

Aphrodite is also introduced as the leader of a group known as the Dark Daughters in Marked until control is taken from her and given to Zoey once Zoey shows the power that was bestowed upon her by the goddess Nyx. She is a fledgling in the first couple of books, but then gets Changed back into a human in the end of Chosen in order to give back Stevie Rae's humanity. Though she lost the state of being a Vampyre fledgling, she is still considered to be more than just a normal human, given the fact that her goddess-given gifts still remain with her after she was Changed back from being a Vampyre fledgling. She softens up as the series progresses and becomes a part of Zoey's tight circle and feeling like she has found her sister in Zoey, also falling in love with Warrior Darius, still being a kind of bitch and temporarily 'nice' and she also gets in many fights with the Twins. After Stevie Rae's death, Aphrodite held her Earth affinity, which was taken back by Nyx herself and returned to Stevie Rae after her rebirth as a red fledgling. In Hunted, an accidental imprint is formed between the two, as a result of Aphrodite saving Stevie Rae's life. In Tempted, Stevie Rae imprints with the Raven Mocker, Rephaim, causing their imprint to break. In the same book, Aphrodite had Darius' Oath sworn to her as her Warrior, proving that she was not just an average human for Warrior Oaths do not take effect on humans. In Burned, Aphrodite widens the scope of her powers, enabling her to see the future at her will and see within someone's soul.

2Aphrodite LeFonte Empty Re: Aphrodite LeFonte Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:33 pm

KarenaTheFreak

KarenaTheFreak
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I love Aphrodite. I started by hating her, and not liking her stupid attitude. But once she was removed from her high horse a little I started liking her more and more and now I love her ^^

3Aphrodite LeFonte Empty Re: Aphrodite LeFonte Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:02 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ya at 1st i hated her attitude but as the story goes on and
she starts to lose it i start to like her..

4Aphrodite LeFonte Empty Re: Aphrodite LeFonte Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:57 pm

Nightchild

Nightchild
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

I liked her from the beginning, and now she's my favourite female character. I really love her strenght.

http://nightdiaries.vampire-legend.com/

5Aphrodite LeFonte Empty Re: Aphrodite LeFonte Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:16 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

ya shes one of my fav 2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum