hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:04 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She nuzzled him gently. "I'm sorry to fight with you. I had to get defensive...you were seeing red and the only way I know how to react is to fight back." She said gently. "I want us to work. I really do."

52The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:25 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Me too and I promise to work on it if you promise to work on it. Actually I will work on it even if you don't but it won't be easy if you aren't trying also." I said to her and then was starting to nod off. "I love you tons hun and I would love to talk more, but can we move the rest of it until tomorow as I am seriously starting to fall asleep. I am sorry." I said to her.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

53The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:06 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She yawned gently plus her eyes were already closed. "I'm really tired too." she whispered. "Let's just forget it ever happened." with that she cuddled close and let herself drift off.

54The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:14 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I will love you more than you will ever know." I said to her as I kissed he head lightly and then I fell into a deep sleep.

55The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:17 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Kanai would try to be asleep but she wouldn't be for long before she would have to get up and go to the bathroom to vomit several times. With her first child she rarely had the sickness but this second one she knew that it was going to be a bumpy pregnancy full of morning sickness and pain from kicking.

56The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:32 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I felt her get out of bed and I then heard her puking. I quickly got out of bed and I went into the bathroom and held her hair back for her and rubbed her back. I wanted her to feel better, I wanted this pregnancy to be easy on her, but I had a feeling that it wasn't going to be all sunshine and joys. But I was going to be here for her through it all no matter what. "Do you want me to get you any gravol or anything?" I asked her.

57The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:44 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She shook her head and spit some vile into the toilet. "No...I'll be fine...Just have to get over the feeling of it and then I can just tell my mind to ignore it." She said gently and started to stand up. "It will be fine."

58The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:48 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I looked at her overly concerned."I seriously hope that this will get better for you. I hate seeing you like this, and if it is going to be like this for you every time then I am going to only have this child with you unless you want more." I said to her not imagining that she could be enjoying what she was going through. I didn't see how women liked being pregnant besides that you bring an amazing human being into the world.

59The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:48 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"It will be alright." she tired to reassure him. "My first pregnancy was very smooth but this one is different. There is much more stress...it probably contributes to the fact. Stress is not good for the baby."

60The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:35 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

“Oh man I feel so very bad. I am sooo sorry. Please forgive me. I want whatever is best for you and the baby. Oh love I am sooo very sorry.” I kept repeating to her, as I help up her hair in case she had to puke again. I would help her shower and stuff after she was done. I was going to go and tell my men that she was in charge for now and to listen to her. I didn’t want to cause anymore stress on her. “Starting tomorrow if you are up to it, we will go and talk to my men and we will sort out their training and everything. Please let me do this with you, I want to see how you are training them. And then maybe we can go and get my son, your step-son.” I said to her with a smile as I said that.

61The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:47 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Kanai smiled gently. "Don't cave just because of this. Its not your fault. We both lost our tempers. Do what you want with your army love I don't know how we will be able to hide my stomache in a month or so and training the men will be hard if they are distracted by pregnancy"

62The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:54 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

“Well I am not caving in but since this is what you want to do then I am going to let you do it as long as you want to do it, and if they don’t pay attention because they are distracted by how amazing you are going to look even pregnant then just give them more drills and harder ones.” I said with a smile, “And honestly I would love to see how you are training my men, they seem to be doing very well and I would just like to see where there are some places where I have gone wrong, besides being a male and all.” I said seriously and then with a wink at the end.

63The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:12 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She gave a gentle giggle. "I didn't mean it to be a bad thing. Men tend to treat pregnant women like they are thin glass. They would go easy on me. That's what I meant." she explained. "And I am only good at it because of experiance... You'll get the hang of it too and be better then me in a year."[/color]

64The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:26 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

“I am not sure about that. I think you are an excellent person, and I would be afraid of your army … And then you will just have to do training that doesn’t involve bodily contact that is all, I would hate to take you away from it all. I love you so much, and I need you to know that this is everything that I have ever wanted. That you are everything that I have ever wanted.” I said to her as she hadn’t puked in 10 minutes so I figured I was good to hug her.

65The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:50 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She chuckled. "We will have to see. Like I said men tend to act funny around pregnant women especially if she is pregnant with their leaders baby... Are you considered a leader or a king?" she asked and tilted her head to the side.

66The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dark Elf Army [KressiexFuarie] Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:52 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well I thought about you but that is going to be out of the question, and then I thought about your son. Do you think he would be wise to have or do you think he would destroy my army. I cannot let you ex be the head, no matter I just can't I am sorry, but if you think your son can and not have too much influence from your ex either, then I think that I could let him be that leader." I said to her as I kissed her head a couple more times and I waited for her to answer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum