hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
August 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fade2Black [KressieXFua]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 19]

226Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:06 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"Money ... since when are you ever worried about that, I have enough money to buy and own the whole world if I ever wanted to." I said to him with a smile and then started kissing him.

"It's not a bother at all." I said to her as I kissed her lips and then helped her out of the driveway.

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different Mother I love you
Daughter Of Nyx - My Sister I love you
Fuarie - My Seestor From A Differnt Meestor Smile I love you
http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

227Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:34 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
"Half of the world cause half of that money is still Russel's" Rave said gently and chuckled. "And I always worry about money. Remember before I was sorted I lived in the sewers of new york on street rats."

"Everything about my powers is a bother. I wish I was a raver, or anything else that is actually usefull and not just a pain in the neck spy gig all the fucking time." She said with a huff.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 HoN__Proud_High_Priestess_by_Emberpelt
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Hphon

Click the egg and watch her grow
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Pe6o

228Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:54 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"Yes this is true love, but we not have to worry about it anymore, and I still think the whole world I could own with my share." I said with a smile, he clearly had no idea.

"I like your powers, and it always does us good. and it will help everyone in the short and long run." I said to her with a smile as I held her hand tight and started to talk to my secret place.

229Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:06 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
Lysandra rolled her eyes even though she was blindfolded. "Can't you ever be negitive?" She said before tugging him back and kissing him lightly. "Maybe I can learn from your optimistic way of life."

Rave chuckled. "Alright honey." He said and continued to make the salads. "So...I hope this all gets over with soon that way our life can continue to move on."

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

230Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:21 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"I choose not to be negative because I find that it puts me in a bad mood and I don't see the good things in life if I always look at things negatively. I guess that is just how I was raised and the people that I have been around. I always like looking at the positive side of things." I said after I had kissed her back. After we were far enough away from everyone and we got to my special spot I counted to 3 and then took off her blindfold. "I have never brought anyone here before, not even Trinity. " I said to her with a smile, I as I hugged her close and kissed her again and again.

"that's funny. Once this is over with then something else will come up, that is how it will always be and I would prefer it that way, because if something didn't come up I would know that something was seriously wrong." I said to him and I kissed him and then put the steaks and prok chops in the fridge to marinate for a little while.

231Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:00 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
Lysandra smiled gently at him. Something she was not used to doing but she was getting used to it. "And why is it that you would never bring your wife here but you would bring me?" She asked gently but it was a soft question and as she asked she was wrapping her arms around his neck and nuzzling him gently.

Rave chuckled. "Yeah but I hope it will slow down enough for us to have a family. And he properly mated and all." He said gently and tugged her back to him for a gentle kiss. "what do you think about that?"

I am dying,

232Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:14 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"I just didn't feel that she would like it as much as I feel that you would." I said to her her with a smile.

233Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:22 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
"I like privacy." She whispered. "And that is what this place is. It is just me and you here and nothing can be a greater gift then that." She smiled brightly at him.

"I mean if you would like to have children" He said gently and kissed her cheek once more. "I want lots of them...tons."

I am dying,

234Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:08 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"Well I am definately glad that you like it. I thought it would be the greatest place for you, and I also think that I did not bring my ex-wife here because we didn't feel the need to be in any privacy, we weren't concerned about having kids because of both of our lives, and I think that was another thing that didn't help bring us together, I started to get ready to settle down a little bit and start a family and she wasn't.

"I do want them, just I wasn't ... I don't know things are just so much different now and I feel completely different and ... I don't know ... what else are we making with supper?" I asked him.

235Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:10 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
"I'm am definitely not ready to have children Russel! I don't want to pass this curse onto someone who is innocent!" She said with a frown. "Espeically and innocent that I love. It would tear me apart!"

Rave raised his shoulders. "Whatever you want to make sweetheart." he smiled and leaned against the counter. "Yeah children will be nice in the near future."

I am dying,

236Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:50 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"I wasn't saying that we have them right now, and you don't have a curse and I wish you would stop saying that, and obviously if he got the gift that you have then we would help him/her use it the right way and not be treated the way that you were until you were found by us." I said to her as I hugged her close to me.

"One day I do want to settle down and have kids but I am so into work and all that stuff right now, that I am afraid to have kids because I know that where I am at this point in my life I would concentrate more on work then on my children." I said to him.

237Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:51 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
"It's not just how I was trained it's how I was treated afterwards." She tried to explain her head shaking slightly. "I was constantly sought after for my powers and alot of times I was exiled because I would be able to see right into the soul. It was just as hurtful as all of the beatings."

Rave gave a gentle smile. "I doubt that would be the case. Your motherly instincts would kick in while you were Pregnant." He said gently. "But I will wait until your ready."

I am dying,

238Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:15 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
I held her close in my arms and I kissed her neck. "We will not do anything until you are ready, and then once you are ready we will cross that line. I did not mean that I wanted kids right this second, I can wait, I just wanted you to know that sometime in the future I would like to have kids, a family ... what do you think about pets? Can I get a couple of those?" I asked her with a smile, like a little boy, waiting and hoping that the answer would be yes.

"See I thought that too, but I have neglected so many things, that I am pretty sure that I would pick work over my children, and I just have to wait until I am ready to slow down at work and to have a family. I just like the new challenges and adventures that work constantly gives us." I said to him with a hug and a smile.

239Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:36 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
Lysandra smiled gently. "I like animals actually. They under stand what it feels like to be made to obey and the punishment if you don't. It makes the companionship so much more in depth." She said gently before smiling at him.

"sounds like Russel has been letting you work yourself to death. Maybe you should slow down just a bit if that is all you are able to think about!" Rave said as he held her tight. "What exactly does the council ask you to do anyways?"

I am dying,

240Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:48 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"Well what kind of pets should we get. We have to keep them at the house that everyone is at at the moment, but soon Trinity and Rave will move to their own place and some people will go with them to keep them safe and some will stay at our place, sorry, but I would rather have them there to protect not only me but you too ... I couldn't imagine losing you." I said to her as I gently kissed her lips.

"Russell hasn't worked me to death. Russell wanted me to settle down and family also but I just couldn't. What the council gets me to do, I cannot share unless I am told that I can share it or I can lose my job, that is why I have learned extreme mind blocks so that nobody can read my mind at any given time unless I want them to, and usually when I want them too, they are fake thoughts." I said to him with another kiss, and then I took him upstairs and into our room. We have some time to fool around before supper was to be made and before the other 2 lovebirds got home.

241Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:07 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
Lysandra smiled. "Shelter dogs." She said with a smile as she knew that this might very well be her second chance at a normal life as it would be with the dog that they choose to adopt from the local shelter."

Rave knew all to well how important secretcy was not only did he keep his secret of loving her for so long but some of his raved missions were very secretive. "I understand." he said gently "it will worry me everyday that I don't know but hey if russel could have lived with it so can I!"

I am dying,

242Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:56 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"Dogs are one of my favorite animals ... well if you want to make a quick stop over there I would be more than happy to pick one out with you, and then you and I must decide on a house that we are going to buy so we can start buying stuff to put into it." I said to her with a smile and a kiss as I took her hand and started to walk towards the shelter.

"I hope that you can. It tears me apart on some missions that I cannot share what I am going through or what others are going through, just to even clear my mind, but that is part of my job, and I hope it does not come in between us. Do you want to go for a walk or stay in here?" I asked him suddenly not in the mood to do anything sexual.

243Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:04 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
She walked next to him. "I thought you guys owned a lot of houses. You and your wife I thought you would want to stay in one of those." She said looking at the forest around them.

"We can walk if you like... I know the night is going to be beautiful." He said with a gentle smile. "We can leave whenever you like."

I am dying,

244Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:10 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"Well that choice is up to you. We do own a lot of houses, but we can rent out them all, I am not sure what they are planning on doing, but if you would like for you and me to own a house together that me and her have not bought then that is find and understandable and I kinda would like it better if we did, as then it would be you and me, and not me and her, and please don't call her my wife, as I now consider you my wife and trust me as soon as we get those divorce papers signed you will be my wife the very next day. So what do you say? Look for a dog, get it, go home, have supper and then go and look for a house?" I asked her.

"Sorry, it is just that I have a lot on my mind right now, a lot has changed and happened so very fast, I am still taking it all in. Sorry." I said to him as I hugged him close to me.

245Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:09 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
"Alright lets do that." She said gently and kept walking beside him. "And until those papers are signed you are still married and she is your wife...what we are doing is adultery and more. I am very partical and until things are clearly legally over then she is your wife." She had always been stuborn.

"I understand that sweetheart. Ever since Lysandra stumbled into our lives things have been thrown in a blender and pureed." He said trying to make her laugh and smile alittle.

I am dying,

246Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:23 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"Well maybe to you she is still my wife, but I would prefer it if you didn't call her that around me, as she would not like to be called it as that is not the case anymore. In our hearts and to the world we are no longer together or married. Only by law we are and as of tomorrow the law will then know you to be my wife." I said to her and we kept walking almost at the shelter.

"I am glad that she did come into our lives, it has made things make more sense between me and Russell and why things just weren't working out, I am just glad that we didn't bring any kids into this mess." I said to him as I kissed him and then sighed. "We should probably go down there and see if everything is set up as it should be." I said to him snapped back to reality.

247Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:58 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
Lysandra sighed deeply and ran her fingers into her hair. "I'm sorry I guess I am still a little on guard about this all. Nothing in my life ever turns out well and I keep expect this to fall apart around me too." She said and looked up at the sky. "I've done many things that were wrong and bad in my life...maybe everything around me being evil is just a side effect of that."

"You know you don't always have to lead them. I am sure that they can do it themselves and you can have some time to yourself sweetheart...well time to yourself and me." He smiled gently.

I am dying,

248Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:06 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"I am not sure, but I hope that everything goes right with us. I love you" I said to her as I kissed her hand and walked into the shelter with her. "We would like to see what dogs you have for adoption." I said to the lady and then followed her to where the dogs were kept.

"No. I told them that I would get supper ready and have everything set up. sorry but one thing you need to realize is that I am always in charge. Well so is Russell but he's not here at the moment and nobody even blinks unless I say so. You of all people should know that." I said to him as I kissed his lips and started to make my way downstairs.

249Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
She looked at the various dogs and ended up picking a pitbull german shepard mix that was giving her big eyes near the end.

"I am just saying that sometimes if you want to you know breath...you can." He said with a sigh.

I am dying,

250Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:13 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"I love him and he looks adorable." I said to her as I kissed her on the cheek. I picked up the dog, I was guessing he was about 7 months. Not yet full grown, but old enough to know right from wrong. "We would like this one please." I said to the lady.

"I know what I can and can't do. Can you please just let me get to what needs to be done." I said to him and then continued down the stairs and started to get things in order and ready. Not meaning to snap at him, but this was hard on me and he just wasn't helping.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum