hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fighting Gets Us No Where. (Fuarie And Sav)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

His hands went to his ears right before the wave would hit Tsuki. All of his friends as well would fall to the ground with hands over their ears crying in pain.Tsuki could almost see the waves coming for them so she already cover her ears to block some of the shockwave it still had her ears rining and her headaching but she wasn't as bad as the other's

Aku heard the scream and woke from his sleep. He slipped on his eyepatch and grabbed his sword as he ran from the house. On the way he spotted. Akai. "Shit..." He whispered and leaned down to pick her up.

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"M-My.. Ears.." She gasped and held them as blood leaked down from her hands and onto the ground, staining her clothes and her hands. She couldn't hear anything, but she knows she was picked up by Aku..

Ongaku came to a stop in screamed and ran at incredible speed, picking up Tsuki in his arms and running out of the ally way and into a new one. He set her down softly and looked at her, his gaze gentle. "You okay..?"

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Yeah...I'm fine." She said before she closed her eyes. She could feel the blood that pooled out of the incubus' ears. She controlled it to making bindings on them. "That should hold them before someone higher up can get them." She said before looking up into his eyes. "Thanks..."

Aku was slow and careful to carry her to his house where he would put her on his bed and take out his phone to text his sister. She could be better at healing her.

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Akai heard nothing. She looked around, scared. She trembled slightly and hugged her knees to her chest. She hated the silence, ever since she was locked up for years thats what she lived with, No one to talk to, nothing. Just dead silence...

"You're welcome.. You are not hurts from the scream, are you?" Ongaku was very worried as he examined the female closely. He hated people being hurt. Enemy or not, he always cared. He never saw them really as a enemy anyways. Deals have been broken, have they not?

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She shook her head. "No I saw it coming." She said gently before her phone started to go off from the pouch on her belt..."It's Aku...Akai is at our house bleeding from her ears." She said before turning to start running.

Aku took Akai's chin in his finger and tilted her head up so she could look into his eye. His spare hand reached up and took the eye patch off to reveal his eye that was surrounded by darkness. But atleast it was eye contact.

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Akai would stare into his eyes and hold his other hand tightly. She was scared, her eyes trembling. The silence brought to many memories. None of those memories were good..

Ongaku's eyes widened as he followed her. Akai may not be his FAVORITE person for inforcing the rule, but she was a good person at heart. And he heard about her past, the silence, was her biggest fear. He narrowed his eyes as he ran quicker.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tsuki burst into her house and went into her brother's room where she pushed him aside and put her hands over Akai's ears. Her eyes closed and she consentrated. Soon the delicate ear drums would be healed.

Aku stood there and watched his sister do her work. She might be a demon but she had the gift to heal people...that only made her slightly less bad then most of the demons around.

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Akai gasped as she could hear again and suddenly, hugged Tsuki. "Thank you.." Her voice was mumbled but she was crying softly. Maybe.. Just maybe.. They weren't SO bad..

Ongaku ran it a few seconds after to see Akai hugging Tsuki. This made him smile, a lot. It was a shock to see Akai in tears though.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Aku flung darkness over at Ongaku. The Darkness would cover his eyes and make him unable to see. "Watch it Soundboy..." He said in a protective tone.

"Sorry you got hurt. He was only trying to protect me from those stupid dream eating demons." She said and hugged her back gently.

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Akai sniffled and shockingly, her lips began to twitch a bit as they slowly formed a kind smile. "Thank you Tsuki.. You aren't so bad as you seem.. Nor you Aku.."

"HEYY! HEY!" He screamed as he pouted. "I wanna know whats going on!" He pouted and sat on the ground, his arms over his chest as he stared at err.. Nothing.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She nodded gently. "I supposed that you two aren't that bad either." She said as she slowly started to get off the bed. "Its alright Aku...release him."

Aku looked his sister up and down before waving his hand and calling darkness back to him. Ongaku could see now but Aku would never be off gaurd either.

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Ongaku saw Akai smile and immidietly began to freak out. "SEE! Thats what I miss! She's so pretty when she smiles! AGH! Why did you do that Aku!" Ongaku whined.

"Uhm.." Akai soon felt awkward smiling and it slowly faded and she hid behind the couch randomly.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tsuki instantly became jelous and frowned. He hadn't called her pretty...she wanted his attention...for some reason she just wanted his attention.

Aku appeared behind the couch. "I can make his own shadow trip him if you wished for it to happen Ms. Akai." He whispered as he leaned against the back of the couch.

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Akai jumped and blinked and smirked. "Do it~" She was so sinister. She began to feel more of a attraction to Aku. It was weird, she thought that this feeling no longer exsisted in her.

"Everyone hates me!" Ongaku complained and looked around and noticed both Aku and Akai were missing. "Uhm.."

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tsuki looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "I don't hate you." She said and walked over to give him a hand so she could help him to his feet but as soon as that happened they both fell and she landed ontop of him.

As soon as he could feel Ongaku standing up he flung out the darkness and let his own shadow trip him. But that shadow also took his sister with him as well.

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Akai looked over the couch and laughed, falling over. She never laughed and it was funny the posistion they landed in. She held Aku down so he wouldn't freak out.

Ongaku would turn a bright red as he stared up at Tsuki. She was so pretty from up close. "Wow.." Was all that he could get out..

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tsuki's face turned a dark red in the color that she blushed. "Oh...I am...um sorry....wow what?" She asked looking down at him.

Aku didn't even try to move he just sat still and smiled while she laughed. "I like the way it sounds when you laugh. It sounds...right." He whispered.

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Akai's eyes widened as her cheeks turned a pretty pink. "Th-Thanks.." She looked away quickly.

"Your pretty up close.." His eyes widened as he said this out loud. He spoke his mind and couldn't keep that bottled up inside.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tsuki swallowed hard and quickly got off of him. "Oh...umm....thanks? you too?" She really didn't know what to say as she sat on the floor blushing as bright as the sun

Aku smiled. "Do you think that it is wise for us to go to school oh fearless leader?" He said and started to get up.

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

This was when Akai smirked. "Race ya." And with that she was out the door. She was using fire to create wings and fly, hoping to get there quicker.

"Lets go.." He gently grabbed Tsuki's hand and began to walk, not forgetting what just happened.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tsuki yanked her hand back. "No!" She said and made sure that she had stopped. "I am not going out there!"

Aku hadn't noticed that his sister stopped and he disappeared into darkness and flowed through it to try and race.

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Akai smirked, she was fast as she flew quicker.. That was until she lost control and hit a tree. "Oww.." She groaned as she got back up and began to fly again, only this time more crooked.

Ongaku began to frowned. "But why..?" He asked softly.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Because they will be out there." She said gently. "I don't want to be out there with THEM." She swallowed and moved to sit on her couch.

He was waiting for her at school. Shadows didn't have to go around objects after all. Darkness could be anywhere as well. "Beat you.."

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя

ѕαν-ѕℓαυgнтєя
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Akai flew down and landed infront of Aku and pouted. "You won.. As a winner you.. Uhm.. I don't know, choose your prize.." Akai didn't have the right mind to think for prizes. She usually won things, but never got a prize.

Ongaku got on one knee in front of the girl and held her hand softly. "I'll protect you.." He smiled at her kindly, kissing her hand.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She looked at him. "They can get into my dreams." She whispered. Without thinking her arms went around him and she hid her face in his neck. "I am scared of them."

"A date." He said in a low voice. "One and me." He gave her a gentle smile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum