hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Chapter 17 - Let It Go EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Chapter 17 - Let It Go EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Chapter 17 - Let It Go EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Chapter 17 - Let It Go EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Chapter 17 - Let It Go EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Chapter 17 - Let It Go EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Chapter 17 - Let It Go EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Chapter 17 - Let It Go EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Chapter 17 - Let It Go EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 17 - Let It Go

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chapter 17 - Let It Go Empty Chapter 17 - Let It Go Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:44 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Isabella sat quietly in front of her mirror and slowly brushed the knots out of her long hair. She kept herself very still as she heard her door click open. She stared hard at the mirror in front of her as she calmed her racing heartbeat. She heard the shuffle of feet behind her and still she did not turn around.

The unknown uninvited guest whipped her chair around and she cried out in alarm. She knew she had nothing to be afraid of, not in her Uncle’s mannor. In one swift movement she had her wand at the person’s throat.

Her eyes landed on Blaise and she dropped her arm quickly and she pushed him away, “Blaise…”

He shook his head and moved closer to her and he put his hand on either side of her waist and pulled her closely towards him.

Isabella was unsure how to respond as she took in the determined glint in his eyes. They glittered with an almost predatory look. She shivered unexpectedly.

“Please, Isabella… Don’t say anything,” his voice was hoarse. She obliged and kept herself quiet. She had many questions on the tip of her tongue, but the tortured look on Blaise’s face kept her mouth shut.

She sighed as his hands began to travel the length of her body, she surveyed her large room. The main color theme was a soft violet and a pale yellow. Narcissa was all for nurturing the little girl inside her. She eyed her large canopy bed wearily, just what did Blaise expect from her?

As he began to undo her cloak she found his hands and gently pushed them away, “Blaise… what are you doing?”

“What am I doing?” he echoed quietly.

Isabella’s world tilted backwards and Blaise’s was on top of her pinning her to the ground, she lashed out and began scratching at his face, but he was faster and stronger than she was and in not even a second both her arms were pinned above her head.

“Blaise!” she gasped, “What on earth are you doing?”

She swallowed as Blaise cocked his head to one side and drank in her vulnerable state.

“Answer me this, Isabella Lestrange… what of Harry Potter?”

Isabella’s face filled with a look of horror and she let out a small anguished cry, “Blaise! No, it’s not what you think!”

She took in the anger that finally became apparent on his face and silently she wondered if she dared to tell him the truth. Draco was one thing, she knew Draco’s love for her was entirely selfless, but Blaise had his own agenda where it concerned her.

“Then what exactly is it?”

A sick realization dawned in the pit of Isabella’s stomach and she struggled to keep it off of her face and she closed her eyes and prayed silently of someone’s, anyone’s interruption.

Her heart began to beat wildly and she bit her lip. Harry’s voice echoed tonelessly in her mind…

“Oh, Bells. If he ever learns of even an inch of what I feel for you there’s no hope for you or for me…”

Isabella then felt very sick indeed, she moaned into Harry’s chest. He pulled away, “Does anyone... Does anyone have any idea about us?”

She had to think quickly for any kind of believable excuse, one that did not put Harry in danger.

“I…”, she struggled to find her voice, “I am in favor of Harry’s cause…”

Blaise stood up very fast and Isabella refused to move from her spot on the ground, she was relieved at the sudden ocean of space between the two.

Blaise began to pace around her room, “Favor of Harry’s cause?”

Isabella sat up slowly and gingerly massaged her wrist, she winced, bruises would appear later.

She nodded, “Yes, I don’t always agree with some of the things our parents do…”

Blaise’s face became very tormented as he dropped down beside her, he then began to run his fingers through her long dark hair, “Oh, sweet Bella…” he whispered, his voice broken.

He rested his head against hers and he forced her to look into his eyes and Isabella couldn’t help but notice Blaise’s beautiful blue eyes…

He smiled then, a very small bitter smile, “Like they ever had any choice… like we will ever have a choice…” his words couldn’t seem to form complete sentences in Isabella’s mind. She was mesmerized by the tortured boy in front of her.

Blaise gathered Isabella in his arms and he stood up and walked over to her bed and fell down on it with her on top of him.

He gently moved the hair from her eyes, “Isabella… do you really think what you care or think really matter to your Aunt and Uncle?”

Isabella’s eyes lost the hooded look they had temporarily took in, “Of course they do!” she snapped.

Blaise didn’t say anything as Isabella began to ponder the thought. Did they really not care at all?

She then understood that she knew all of this, hadn’t she been thinking it for years? She was her parent’s legacy… All that mattered to these people were blood, money, and power. Her morals? She had none! Or she wasn’t supposed too.

She heard her door click open and she became limp in Blaise’s arms as he began to talk and to any one coming in the room at the moment it looked as if Blaise was holding her against her will.

Draco’s eyes drank in the scene before him and fury filled his chest, he flicked his wand and Blaise became frozen. Isabella then maneuvered herself from his grasp.

“Draco!”

“What is going on here, cousin?”

Draco eyed Blaise suspiciously before he began to check Isabella for any marks or uninvited intrusions…

His gaze narrowed in at her wrist and Isabella couldn’t find her voice all of a sudden. She knew she could easily leave Blaise to his own frozen defenses, but for some reason, today, she just couldn’t.

She shook her head as silent tears began to stream down her cheeks and she fell into Draco’s opened arms.

“I’m so sorry, Draco…” she whispered.

“No, love,” he murmured against her hair, “what could you possibly be sorry about?”

“I can’t help but love him…” and Draco became very still as he registered what Isabella was saying.

“But I can help the way I act, what I do, and what I say. If I continue on I‘ll only hurt myself and him. Please, Draco… please help me forget him.”

Draco pulled away and his expression became very somber, “Isabella, I cannot make you forget him, you will never forget, but if you want to truly move on… Isabella, you have to let it go. You keep holding on to the past, a past that is forever gone. You have to understand, that girl… Isabella Morgan, she never really existed. She was created to keep you safe, but you’re home now. Your parents will be with you soon, and when they are here maybe you’ll get those answers you’ve been searching for, but you won’t find them in Potter’s arms.”

Draco gently pushed her away and he flicked his wand and Blaise began gasping for air, “Repeat any of this, I will kill you, Blaise. I swear to God, I mean it. I dare you to question me…”

Blaise nodded as Draco left. He turned to Isabella who suddenly began to transform before his eyes. Gone was the scared young girl who he had easily overpowered mere moment ago, standing before him now was a woman of unquestionable power, he could feel it all around him and her golden eyes seemed to glow.

Isabella walked over to him and sat down, she kissed him on the cheek, “You better get out now, Blaise.”

He didn’t need to be told twice as he moved quickly from the room. Was he really going to have to spend the rest of his life with this girl?

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum