hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Road of Mates. EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Road of Mates. EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Road of Mates. EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Road of Mates. EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Road of Mates. EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Road of Mates. EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Road of Mates. EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Road of Mates. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Road of Mates. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Road of Mates.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Road of Mates. Empty Road of Mates. Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:50 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Road of Mates
Part 1 The run to the creek.

Thumping, thumping, thumping of her paws on the ground as she breath in and out as she runs down to the forgotten creek. The once peacefully place that she would find herself clear of thoughts now hunts her memories of the once love. She looked down into the clear blue water , it so clear that you can see the little pebbles at the bottom. The glass like water show her of Love. She looked down thinking she would see her own wolf self looking back at her. No, it was of mate’s short black fur and his sapphires eyes. She lets out a long howl as she don’t wanted to see him. Not after all these years of being alone and final was able move on pass him. And look toward her future of the “White”. She put her paw in the water and looked back to see her cream color fur and hazel with a hit of golden in them looking up at her. They was full with pain and loneliness. She looked to the right to see The white fur and Blue gray eyes looking at her. She looked up at him and let out a low whimpers. White look at her and smiles with hunger in his eyes. “Cheer up my love it will only make things worst thinking about things that can’t change.” as he push her on.

She looked at him and making her way through the water. “You are right my love…” she said as she runs through the water now as she didn’t wanted to shade a tear right now. Not now that they was heading back to the old cave that will bound them as Mates. The every same cave that bound every wolf mates. He watch his soon to be mate run through the water. He runs after her, he had worked too hard to get her to be his. The pack never knew how he was hunted down and killed. It was very unfair fight. 20 vs. one.

In her head, “It for the pack…it for the pack…” then she hear his voice. “Don’t do this… you should be happy…” it was faint in her head. She let out a whimper as she sit down. White walks up to her. “Get up! We must go!” he barked at her.
“I need to rest we been going at this for hours…” she said as she looked away from him.
He growls at her and nip at her neck. “I said now Asynia !”

Last edited by Liz on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Road of Mates. Empty Re: Road of Mates. Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:58 am

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

Love it

3Road of Mates. Empty Re: Road of Mates. Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:59 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

thanks working on part 2 now lol

4Road of Mates. Empty Re: Road of Mates. Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:06 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Part 2- The fight in the sky.

A Black fog began to form from around them Asynia smiles at the fog as it smelled just like Logan her long lost love. White gives a whimpers as the fog wraps around White as there was a low growing came from the fog. White gets lifted up by the fog. “You will not touch her again!” the fog growls White whimpers as if they was fighting in the sky. Flash of light here and there mixed of black and white.

Asynia watches from the ground whimpering not able to understand what was going on. “LOGAN!!” she screams as the fog began to rain blood. As she looked up as there was a bright light, it was so bright that it could blind anyone that looked upon it. She gets up and try to run to the fog as tears run down her furry cheeks. The fog began to fade. “Please no…” she whisper.

She hears a howl in the distant she howls back at the lone one. She keep running not wanting to watch the fog that had his smell on it. She refused to stop, until she stop in front of the creek as tears run down her fur more as she looked down into the water and see herself looking back her. She let out a howl now more than ever longing to see his face as she always had.

She let out scream as feels along lone cry as she curled up into the water laying her head on the bank. As she wanted nothing more but have the water to take her and leave her to meet her faithful end. Though it was said if a wolf take by water their soul would never rest. It would be lost on this earth and ever be part of the great pack in the sky.

She close her eyes just letting her body go limp and fall into a deep sleep. As she sleep she would see his face. He never left her dreams always showing her way. There he was waiting for her. She let out a lone howl still.

Last edited by Liz on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Road of Mates. Empty Re: Road of Mates. Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:10 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

I love it ^^ I think however that you should reread it alittle a fix some tiny typos.

6Road of Mates. Empty Re: Road of Mates. Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

I still love it lol

7Road of Mates. Empty Re: Road of Mates. Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:53 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

what typos? I had it on word and it show no typo unless your talking about her name. I thinking about changing her name lol

8Road of Mates. Empty Re: Road of Mates. Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:56 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Part 3- The Nightmare

He stood there looking at her waging his tail in the moon light waiting for her like always. She didn’t stop to think about it being a dream. All she wanted was to nuzzled him and be with him. So she ran toward him not stopping yet the more she ran the farther he got from her. She lets out a long howl. He answer her howl just as long and lone as hers. She forced her legs to move faster. Her heart rate beats hard her fur dripping wet as she if she sweating. She looked down as she see that she now in water being pulled away from her love.

He makes no move toward her as she started to be pulled by the water. He lets out a howl but nothing more as she started to go down. She kicked to the surface just to pulled under again. The water full her lungs up with liquid fire.

Her bones hurts and her muscles stop working on her as she whimpers under water. Full her up more making her feel like she was a stone. As she flow down to the bottle of the creek she looks up before she close her eyes and she see him. He looking down at her. Tears in eyes as blood dripping from his muzzle. Then he lets out a long howl of pain. She lay there at the bottom of the creek helpless to help him. As he gets ripped to ribbons. She try to scream out or even to call out his name. But nothing escaper her lips but her last breath. Her eyes close as the current takes her down the creek. Leaving her soul lost forever in her dreams.

She jump awake as she looked around her. Nothing but the sound of the water running through the creek was all she hear. She slowly gets up. It was morning the light beamed down through the trees. She headed back to the pack feeling empty inside after the dream like that. She moves along trying to pushed what happened last night and the dream behind her. She had to be strong for the pack. Her mind started to wonder around, what kind of mess will this start when she tell the pack she has no mate again that he disappeared. She dared not tell them of the black fog that took him.

9Road of Mates. Empty Re: Road of Mates. Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:06 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

Awh sad

10Road of Mates. Empty Re: Road of Mates. Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:44 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

ahwww Liz thats saddeded your storys very good see i told you
it wwould be, but its very sad

11Road of Mates. Empty Re: Road of Mates. Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I have changed the shewolf's name to Asynia if you go back to reread it it has been edited to that. and the following parts will have her name as that.

12Road of Mates. Empty Re: Road of Mates. Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:34 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

thats kool i still love the story

13Road of Mates. Empty Re: Road of Mates. Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:34 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.org/road-of-mates-f161/charater-sheets-t371.htm#2913

the bio's have been moved to the the link above. it will be easer to keep them all together that way hehe

Last edited by Liz on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

14Road of Mates. Empty Re: Road of Mates. Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:55 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Part 4- Brock the history keeper

She walked along the path back to the Den, her pack all sitting and waiting for her and White. She took her time as she let out all the things that was going through her head. The whole pack was standing out waiting for her and him.

Alex walks up he was white and gray wolf that was a White’s little brother. He tail was wagging, he had always looked up to his big brother, though he never knew what he had done. Only few with the pack did. “Where White sis?” he asked her.

She looked at him with her mind ran away with what happened last night. All that hear looked at her waiting to hear the news that she didn’t wanted to tell. She looked at her pack then looked back at Alex. “There will be meeting in few min. Everyone to the meeting rock.” she barked at them. As she head into the den to talk to the wise of her pack Brock. He was the oldest of the pack, his place was with the children to tell stories to pass down the pack’s history to young and give advice to all.

Asynia looked at him and walked in more and lay down next to him. “Oh, Brock it was horrible…” she broke down into tears. He was like a grandfather to her.

He gently place a paw on her back and hated seeing her in pain. It was not the first time he saw her cry over something. He was there when her mother and father met their timely down fall. When Logan was found and now this.

Brock spoke in his soft tone. “Tell me what happen child.”
She looked at him as he spoke to her.

“You mustn’t think that I am mad Brock…But we was heading to the Cave we just cross the creek. White was being more angriest than normal. Rushing me after the long run. I was sitting down to rest when he nip at my neck…Then this black fog that smelled just like Logan…the fog took White and I swear to you Brock that it started to rain blood…” she explain to him. He sat there smiling and nodding.

She walked down the long turning tunnels of the Den. To come to Brock’s lard. Brock was a graying wolf. His once dark fur was turn gray with his growth of wisdom that he shares with the pack.

He looks up and see Asynia standing in his enter way. “Ah, Asynia, How was your big night?” he asked with a smile. Asynia could see in his eyes he already knew.

“It the began that scares us all but when one is to be reborn they must take a life. Body mixed and twisted. The soul that once lived dies out and the one that kills soul twisted to the body making it their owns changed the body compete.” he said to her. She looked at him just as confused as ever now not sure what to think about what was said and it mixed with what she saw and dreamed of . She looked at him longer. He said nothing but just nuzzled him as a parent would nuzzled their child. Asynia smiled more and nuzzled back.

There was not much more to say. Even though Asynia didn’t know what Brock mean but she didn’t dwell on it much. “Well I have called a meeting for the pack. I am going to tell them that I have came back Mate less once more and I am not looking for a mate for now. It time for me to figure out what is best for the pack not for me.” she told him and he just nod his head to her and get up head for the meeting ground. Asynia let out a sigh and looked around and followed Brock out to the meeting grounds where the rest of the pack is waiting.

15Road of Mates. Empty Re: Road of Mates. Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Gypsy Vampire
Carpenter
Carpenter

Sadddd and sweet

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum