hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
The Wolves  EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
The Wolves  EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
The Wolves  EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
The Wolves  EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
The Wolves  EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
The Wolves  EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
The Wolves  EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
The Wolves  EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
The Wolves  EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wolves

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Wolves  Empty The Wolves Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:14 am

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Waking up every morning looking the window hoping I will
see the wolves. I see them every morning every night I tell my husband
about the wolves and he's equally in love. My favorite is the leader
of the pack go she's soo beautiful the colors in her coat are just so gorgous.
My husband likes her mate he's beautiful also
his pitch black fur with sapphire blue eyes
one night waking up from a nightmare I get up and look out my window
to see a wolf. I throw my shoes and jacket on and walk outside, walking to see how close i can get to the wolf. Walking to the treeline stopping when i hear a low growl, turning to my left I see her mate the black wolf the one Abbadon calls Lee. Then walking infront of me is her is the leader, I kneel down infront of her sticking my hands out slowly showing her im not afraid. Coming up to me so sniffs and then licks me making me laugh alittle beside me her mate untenses and wages his tail. Infront of me she's waging her tail and licking me. Giggling I ask her may i pet you, she lowers her head I run my fingers through her coat she so soft. I tell her your my favorite and i smile, may i call you Liz she barks and licks my face. "Hey none of that now hehehe, so i take thats a yes" and she nods her head. "yay, my names Azrael." Turning to her mate "My husband Abbadon likes you and he calls you Lee is that ok. barking in response wow he's beautiful too. "So Liz, Lee would and your pack like to stay a night in the house there's plenty of room downstairs for ya'll, its in the negatives out here and you guys shouldnt be out here come stay in the house for the night , and go back tommorrow morning". Liz agree's one night, i pet Liz while Lee went and got the pack. Following me into the house i lead them downstairs light a fire bid them good night then go and lock up. Taking off my Boots and coat climbing into bed leaning over to kiss my darlining husband, and i jump his eyes are wide open o great he's awake.
He sits up "My love love where have you been i've been worried sick about you. where have yo gone."
Sitting back up looking into the eyes of my lover "Hush my love all is well do not worry so much. I awkoken from another nightmare so i went for a walk outside and I ran into the Wolves. It was amazing she let me pet her and i named her Liz she likes it o and I talked to Lee. Omg baby it was so kool you'd loved him and I'm sure he'd just love you , Liz seemed to like me god I hope she does Abbadon my love I hope so she so pretty, and I think it would be just Amazing to have wild wolves as friends".
Looking at his silly wife and smiles go I love you her sdo damn much. "Baby thats amazing i'd love to meet him those wolves are gorgous animals". "O ya honey I forgot to tell you it's like -40 degs outside so there downstairs in the house. *Kisses you goodnight* dont worry so much u'll meet Liz and Lee in the morning goodnight my love.
I wake up in the morning to something licking my face ugh quite smacking what is it, totally forgetting I get a lick again alright I wake up and jump Holy Shit. "O hey Liz i smile and pet her, I see Lee hehehe Lee you should totally scare Abbabon. Seeing a smile cross his face Lee crosses the room he licks abbadons then puts his face real close to his. When Abbadon finally wakes up meeting Lee's eyes he screams like alittle girl. I fall off the bed laughing. Sitting back on the bed "Morning love" still giggling. "Azrael that wasn't funny you scared me". "Smiling at her lover sorry baby its morning and its time to get up, umm by the way this is Liz and Lee" introductioning him to the wolves in the room. Abbadon looks at Lee and his eyes just widen. "Baby talk to Lee it ok" Lee walks over to him puts his head in Abbadons laps to show him its ok. A smile spreads over my lover faces as he talks wolf, they seem to like each other. "ok baby I let Liz and her pack out meet me downstairs and i'll cook you breakfast and make coffee." *Kisses Abbadon* "meet me downstairs"
Walking down the steps "Liz i'd let you guys stay but im sure you guys are hungry and ya'll dont want human food. Liz, Lee will Abbadon and I see you again". They both bark a smile crosses my face "OK until next time goodbye Liz, Lee". opening the door the pack took off they were there one min and gone the next. My husbands hand lays on my shoulder and he kisses me on the cheek. "Dont worry Azrael my love we'll see Liz and Lee again". nodding my head and smiling jumping into his arms and kissing him". God I Love you now would you like some breakfast". He nods I get up cook him breakfast im so glad its saturday no work just him and i all day. I look at him "baby I cooked I think its fair you should clean Im goin to go clean up the wolves hair mess hehe."
Walking into the room where i let the wolves sleep was shockingly clean there wasnt a shed of fur. I sit down down think wow how great that was what are the chance waking up from a nightmare then having a dream come true. meeting and talking to Liz and then having her pack stay in our house last night it amazing. How can my year get any better meet and marry my bondmate, my lover, my guardian, my life, my husband Abbadon, and then a dream comes true. The Wolves my favorite animal in the world I get to look out my window every morning and every night and look at them. Listen to the howl at the great moon, and then my dream comes true and I meet, talk and pet one. My life has gone from bad to good. Speaking of good Abbadon walks in and a smile just crosses my face. "Why are you smiling baby" I laugh at you "Because I was just thinking about all the good things in my life. meeting Liz and the pack just added to my happinest.
"So we have the whole day to ourselves what do you want to do he asks me" Giggles "Lets go play in the snow i Havent acted like a kid and played in the snow for years" playing in the snow all day and talking walks through the woods. Later that night i fall asleep dreaming about the wolves, thinking about how neat it would be to turn into a wolf and run. Howling at the moon feeling the wind on my face when i ran. That would be amazing i bet Liz just loves it.
Im awaken from my sleep from the howling howling through this howling doesnt sound right. "Honey, honey wake up Abbadon wake up somethings wrong with the wolves get up". I get up get my shoes and coat on and run out the door towards the wolves. The only thing on my mind is o gos please I hope nothing happen. I reach the treeline I slow down following the wine o that cant be good looking around I see Lee. "Lee whats wrong, whats wrong hun". at first he growls until he realizes who it is. The he moves outta the way, and Liz is laying on the ground bleeding. Tears pour down my cheeks "O my god Liz O my god". Abbadon sits down beside me "Babe we need to get her to the house get her inside so i can clean her up" Carry her up to the house sitting her in the living room I run and get the supplies. I cry while cleaning her wounds it looks you got in a fight.. "Im sorry this happened to you so sorry"
As I lay there and cry all night watching you making sure you'll be ok. I fall asleep with my arm drapped over you waking up to you whining. I jump up
"O Liz am I hurting you" you just lay there and whine "I dont know how long it will take to heel you". Days later your better and you have to return to your pack. I look at you "Cant you just stay here" a smile crosses both of our faces I laugh and you bark. "I'll see you around Liz tell Lee and the pack i said hi".
And out the door she went I see her practically everyday but sometimes that still never seems like enough.

2The Wolves  Empty Re: The Wolves Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:08 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

MY GOD! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

3The Wolves  Empty Re: The Wolves Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:32 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

*Angelic Azrael*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

im glad u like it