hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Meeting other Slytherins EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Meeting other Slytherins EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Meeting other Slytherins EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Meeting other Slytherins EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Meeting other Slytherins EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Meeting other Slytherins EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Meeting other Slytherins EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Meeting other Slytherins EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Meeting other Slytherins EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    March 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting other Slytherins

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting other Slytherins Empty Meeting other Slytherins Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:11 pm

~*Fire*~

~*Fire*~
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

You followed your perfect as they led you down the stairs into the dungons of the school. You steop through the hidden door way and into the common Room of what is know as the most cunning and ambitious house in Hogwarts. Of course you know i am talking about the Slytherin Common Room. Where the colors are green and black and you the Bloody Baron greets you. The founder of our great house is that of Salazar Slytherin one of the four founders of Hogwarts of course you are that of a pure blood and some of the traits you that are used to describe you areAmbition, cunning, determination, resourcefulness, self-preservation, pure-blood, which of course are not bad at all.

So please step inside and close the door and come and meet the rest of the students in the slytherin house

2Meeting other Slytherins Empty Re: Meeting other Slytherins Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:33 pm

Nightchild

Nightchild
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

I step in and look around at my new home, watching the other Slytherins.

http://nightdiaries.vampire-legend.com/

3Meeting other Slytherins Empty Re: Meeting other Slytherins Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:43 am

~*Fire*~

~*Fire*~
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

I smiled as I looked at all the slytherins like me. I smiled as I waved to a few friends I met on the train.

4Meeting other Slytherins Empty Re: Meeting other Slytherins Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:48 pm

Nightchild

Nightchild
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

I looked around and saw a girl smiling. I waved slightly at her, thinking it was good to make friends as soon as possible.

5Meeting other Slytherins Empty Re: Meeting other Slytherins Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:19 pm

~*Fire*~

~*Fire*~
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

I saw another girl wave to me, "hello I am Scar, what's your name?" She asked as she walked up to the girl

6Meeting other Slytherins Empty Re: Meeting other Slytherins Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Nightchild

Nightchild
    BoatSwain
    BoatSwain

"Amber" I said and smiled sweetly. "Nice to meet you Scar"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum