hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:36 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((sorry rain, I have been busy looking after my hubbie. He was ran over by a truck while he was biking to my house. and broke his ankle and was in teh hospital and stuff. But I should be online in the morning and at night. Love you and miss you tons xoxoxox))

"We can go and check it out, I only have a few things left to pack." I said to her smilling. I finished packing up my bag and then I put my backpack on my shoulders. I picked her up in my arms and I took her to the castle where she was living. "Wow this place is almost as big as mine." I said to her smiling as I let her down.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

27The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:36 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

((Its ok Kressie! Dont worry! I totally understand!))

I smiled
'Thanks for carring me' I said as I opened the door, trembling. 'I dont know If I would be ableto come here by my self' I bit my lip, kissed his cheek and entered.

28The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:41 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"You are very welcome. I don't understand how someone could not want or love such a beautiful lady like you. You are amazing and your eyes. I could get lost in them every time that I look into them." I said to her. I got really corny when I was in love and around the person I liked but girls liked that right. "So where is this ghost and where should we go so we can talk to him?" I asked her.

29The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I blushed deeply. My cheeks burning red. I bit my lip and smiled. Then, I looked at him and went closer, before answering what he had asked. I kissed him sweetly on the lips and turned. The ghost was there. The blonde little pale boy was looking us with his strange blue eyes. Toys fall right behind him... all covered in blood. or that was what I saw. I screamed and fall to the floor.

30The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:03 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I grabbed her into my arms before she hit the floor. I seen the ghost. I seen the little boy with all the toys. I wondered why he was here. I then took her to the couch and then set up my board on the table. I lit the candles and waited for her to see what was going to happen. I was going to talk to this boy. Probably all he needed was love and a family and we could give him that, or find him one. I needed her. She was the most amazingest and most beautiful girl that I have seen. I needed her more than anything. "My love. What would you like me to ask him? You can ask him whatever you wish."

31The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I was still trembling when I opened my eyes.
'I dont want to ask him anything. Just ask him what the hell he wants' I asked as tears fall down my cheeks

32The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:59 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I gathered her into my arms and then I looked towards the ghost. "I would like to know why you are here and what you want from the ones that are living here. I would like you to know that I am here to help you move on and to help you see the light and we will do whatever it is that you would like us to do to help you get that spot." I said to him and as I waited for him to answer, I rocked her back and forth and tried to get her to calm down and I whispered in her ear, "You need to try and be strong, we can't be weak around him."

33The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:33 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I nodded and try to look at the ghost. I cleared my cheeks and waited.

34The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Rain wrote:I nodded and try to look at the ghost. I cleared my cheeks and waited.

35The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:27 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

The ghost looked first at the guy and then at the lady he had made fun of all that time. He knew she hated him a lot, and feared, most of all, but he didnt actually care. She distracted him from the horrors of his ghostly life.

36The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I could sense what the ghost was thinking. "Hey man, she is going to be with me and I am going to be there for here as much as I can and I am not going to let someone like you ruin her life. I am not going to have her be afraid of you forever. I am going to show her that she has nothing to fear from you. And that everything will be fine." I said to the ghost as I held her close in my arms and I held her tight. I meant every word that I said, and I wanted her to know that without speaking to her right now. I wanted to keep my mind on the ghost and not let him distract me from what I was doing.

37The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Please go away' I said with a trembling voice, but trying to be strong.

The ghost laughed.
'What are you going to give me instead?'

38The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:31 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"There is lots of things that we could give you. We could give you someone else in trade for her. WE could help you cross to the other side. We could try and help you get back whatever it is that you are missing. Anything to set her free." I said to her. And thinking I wouldn't give anyone to him except for a blow up doll. I would save all these people that are trapped in here, if there are any others.

39The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:34 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I kissed his cheek Thanks I whispered.

'I want... I want to be free' The ghost whispered.

40The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:32 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"You are very welcome." I whispered back to her. Then I looked at the ghost. "And how do we set you free?" I asked him. Wanting to know so that everyone could be happy for once.

41The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:09 am

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'I need my teddy bear' The ghost said. 'Without him, I cant rest in peace'

I opened my eyes more. I couldnt belive what I was hearing. A teddy bear?

42The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:44 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"And where is your teddy bear?" I asked the ghost gently.

43The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'My grave' The ghost explained 'Under the roller coster'

'Damn...' I murmured under mu breath.

44The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:52 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well I will make you a deal. You let her stay at my house tonight, and first thing in the morning we will go and look for your teddy bear; and if you came to the spot where you were burried that would be a good idea too so we will know where to look." I said to him with a smile on my face. "I really hope that we can find it for you and that it is still there." I said with a hopeful smile on my face. I held my breath and held her close, waiting for his reply.

45The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:29 am

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

The ghost nodded.
'Deal' He said. 'But if you dont do what you told me..' He made a pause 'She will die in your own hands'

I catched my love's hand, showing him not to be scare.

46The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:41 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"That is fine and a complete understanding. When do you want us to meet you there tomorrow? And what rollercoaster is it under?" I asked him knowing that there was tons of them here. I had a map though, so I could get us to it. Now he just had to set up the time. I held her hand back tightly letting her know that I wasn't afraid and that I wasn't going to let her die.

47The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:14 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'The one right back here.' The ghost said, before dessapearing

I didnt say anything, just waited for Xavier to talk first

48The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:03 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

The rollercoaster that was behind this building? Well then that made sense as to why he is haunting this building. It made complete sense. I had no clue where he was going but I would make sure that we met him there tomorrow morning and that we would not be late. I was going to help her get away from this ghost and I was going to help him move to the other side. I held her hand tightly back. "Are you ready to do this tomorrow?" I asked her seriously.

49The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:55 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I nodded but didnt say anything. I was about to cry. It had been just too much

50The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:20 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well back your stuff and we will head over to my place." I said to her with a smile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum