hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

The goberment decide that they will no longer stand Goths and Punks, so suddenly, they start to hunt them. What do Goths and Punks do? Those that werent killed (Only a few of them) Scape from their places and go to live to a abandoned amusement park, that used to be called Walt disney world. The exterminators keep looking for the rest of the goths and punks, and when they found them, that will be the end of this two groups.
Now. Two people, A mixture between a goth and a punk and a gothic girl meet. What will happen? Will they sourvive when the exterminators arrive?

2The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) GothguyName: Xavier Crazieton
Bio: He is one of the few goth people left. Their group has been hunted down and killed. He is now living in an abandoned amusement park and is trying to figure out what to do. Maybe he will change and be someone else. Not so dark and empty. But only true love could make him do that. Could make him happy again. If he was happy again he wouldn't be gothic and then he wouldn't be hunted down. Is a vert friendly guy, even though he sometimes doesn;t look like it. He protects those he loves and his friends.
Pic:

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

3The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:26 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Name: Sophia Marie Scence
Bio: She scape from home when she was told the exterminators where coming. She wont change. She wont come normal. Its just what she is. And she prefers to be dead, than to give up fighting. She was told that all the remain goths and punks where going to Disney world (thats now abandoned). And there is a mansion where she found a place to sleep. She cant stand ghosts, and fears that in this house there is one. Now she is not only scared of the exterminators, but also she is scared of the ghost that lives in the house.
Pic: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Gothiclolita109

4The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Xavier walked around the abandened park and looked around to what looked like a good place to hang out. He really needed some sleep but he didn't feel totally secure around these people yet and wasn't sure if he should sleep or not. Then he seen her. She was beautiful and amazing. Maybe he would get to know her while he was here. Xavier then hid behind a rollercoaster ride and watched her walk around.

5The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:34 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Sophia was trembling. Again. Fear was born in her heart when she noticed that each day that passed, they are less. The goberment was winning and there wasnt anything they could do about it. Whats more, it was a really cold night, and she only had one sweeter, that was left at her room at the mansion. No one was there at this hour, so she didnt want to go by her own. She would have to bear the coolness.
Sophia finally gave up and sat on one of those banks.

6The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:42 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I seen her shivering really badly and I went over to her and put my arms around her.

7The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:45 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

-T..tha..nks- Sophia managed to say, without even caring who was the guy that had just put his arms around her. In this new life, those kind of things didnt matter.

8The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:53 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"You looked really cold so I thought I would help warm you up a little bit." I said to her with a smile. "Would you like to borrow one of my sweaters?" I asked her kindly... "You can bunk with me tonight if you would like.." ohh boy I hated when I was nervous, i just bombarded her with questions

9The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:00 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

She laughed shyly. He was really cute, and his smile made her heart beat faster and faster. Her heart wanted to say 'Yes' but her mind refused.
'That would be nice, thanks' She answered to his first question. 'I would love to, but I cant. I fear that my housemates will get mad if I dont live with them anymore.'And the ghost too, she thought. Then she continued.' We are few there, and let me tell you, it isnt a really nice place to sleep alone.' She explained and begged that he wouldnt mind. She really wanted to go there with him, to anyplace. Somehow, she felt that nothing bad could happend to her when he was with her.

10The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:11 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well then maybe I can come with you." I said to her as I took her hand and led her to where my suitcase full of clothes was. I was in the mickey mouse Castle; and it was really lonely living there all by myself, but I don't want to give it up either. "And I didn't say you had to move in here, you could just stay the night, or maybe you and your roommates, could all move into here, it is pretty lonely here just being me, but I like it and I don't want to leave it." I said to her with a smile. She was amazing and sexy and she made my heart skip a million beats a minute.

11The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:16 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

She bit her lip. She really wanted to go with him, but she couldnt. She was threatened by the ghost. Those who had entered to the house, wouldnt be able to leave it. She tremble again and couldnt help find support in his arms. 'Im sorry. Im sorry' She said almost crying. Saying no to him when she really wanted to say yes was really really painfull.

12The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Why are you crying my love? I hope I didn't do anything. There is something that is troubling you yes? Please talk to me about it." I said to her hugging her even closer to me and drying her tears with my sweater.

13The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:26 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

She tried to say 'No' with her head. But she couldnt. So she finally decided to tell him the truth.
'There is a Ghost living at our hose' She explained. 'I would love to leave that house, but he wont leave us alone. We are tied to him' Tears runned down my face. I didnt want to cry in front of him, but I didnt stand it anymore.

14The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I held her even close to me. "Well we could take over my candles and stuff and talk to the ghost and see why he won't let you guys leave and see if there is anything that you can do for him to let you go." I said to her with a smile. I drove the ghost away from this castle when I moved into it. But she had to believe, which I could tell that she did, but she had to be willing to participate, I won't let anything that the ghost wants her to do to be too harsh though. Or I won't let her do it and I wil give up my castle and go and live with her.

15The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:38 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'I dont want to see him again' I begged 'I cant... I cant' I buried my face on his chest.

16The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:51 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"But you need to be allowed out of there, it is complete retardedness that you have to stay in a place, and that you can't sleep out. He isn't your parent and that is the way that it is treating you. I don't believe that this is fair and I think that we should all stand up to him." I said to her as I kissed her forward.

17The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:54 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I blushed deeply at his touch and nodded. Then we heared some screaming. I looked up and looked one side to the other, looking for the source of that terrible sound

18The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I heard the screaming too. I held her even closer... "Oh by the way, my name is Xavier...let me get the stuff into my bag, then we can check out the screaming and get over to your castle. We can't let him to keep being like this. And how abouts you and me go out for a bite to eat...either before or after ir doesn't matter to me." I then took a deep breath and kissed her quickly on the lips and then went and starting packing my bag. I tossed her one of my sweaters. "Put that on, it will keep you very warm." I said to her with a smile.

19The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:07 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Sophia' I introduced myself too. 'That would be nice, Im starving' I said with a sweet smile. When he kissed me, my heart started to run and I could feel butterflyes dancing on my stomach. When he came back I put the sweeter on and muttered a soft 'Thanks'. The sweeter smelled really well, it had his smell.

20The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:13 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Nice to meet you Soafia, and you can keep that sweater, I have tons of them and it looks like you might need a couple. And don't tell me that it doesn't smell good, or blush because I know you are smellling it, everyone does that and then asks me what kind it is, and I will never tell anyone, not unless I am absoluely sure that they are the one for me." I said to her with a smile. "What do you feel like eating?"

21The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:15 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I laughed. It did smell good.
'Anything... As long as you dont leave alone' I said with a sexy smile, Jokily

22The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:17 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I think that I am falling for you Sophia... I have never felt like this for anyone and usually I am not this open with anyone, but I just feel a strong connection with us. do you feel it? Or am I just jumping the gun too fast?" I asked her nervously.

23The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:18 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I blushed again and kissed him deeply on the lips, hoping that he would get the answer.

24The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:15 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I was glad that she liked me back. "So is that a yes, that we are going to talk to the ghost?" I asked her. Just to make sure that that is what we were doing before we did anything else.

25The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Empty Re: The Shelter (Kressie and Rain Only) Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:15 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

I nodded and bit my lip.
'What about the scream?' I asked as I took his hand 'What was it?'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum